Sign in to follow this  
Elgarion

Virtual TrainingSpace 2

1.1 version online.

Changelog : satellite view fixed. See the first post for download.

No smile_o.gif

You can play it with the first maps : Sahrani, Gardinas, Sakakah. Read the firts post for further informations.

Quote[/b] ]EDIT : FIXED. LINK UPDATED

Excellent!!! Have downloaded.

We have been hammering your mission intensely on dedicated and local host and have enjoyed it alot!!!. notworthy.gifnotworthy.gif

Just wondering if these issues have been noted.

1. Join in progress players get time differences in game when the Platoon leader changes the time e.g The starting players see 1.30 PM (day), the JIP player sees 1.30 AM (dark)

2. If the platoon leader loses connection, they are unable to administer the game on return.

I realised that alot of effort has gone into the VTS2 missions and even as it is, the VTS is brilliant!!. Just wondering they easy/moderately easy/hard/very hard fixes?

smile_o.gif

Hello Mazza,

Feel free to modify everything in VTS2 if you need to. As there are no more real bug in this program (JIP has always been a problem in vts (1 and 2)) , I think I'm going to take some rest from now wink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]think I'm going to take some rest from now

Understood, thanks for the mission!!!!

It's just some relics from the Igor Drukov's computer that i mainly rewrote (but i kept Igor credited in the notes, as he's been very influent in the design of the platoon leader's computer). So it won't work as it is. But you can of course insert your own scripts.

thanks a lot we got lot of fun on LAN with this ...

Thanks Dwarden. It's very cool to see that people have fun on VTS2. smile_o.gif

awesome ! c'est tres bien  biggrin_o.gif

uploading the mission to all our islands on LSD server

any planned updated on this, or is this 'finished' ?

regards

rocko

Any updates on this? Its really useful and a possibility of extra features / updates and or re-dux. sad_o.gif

Or do I have to do this myself haha, real time editors are really fun and good for multiplayer, been playing with this for 3 months now and its really good work. I've done away with the sattelite features (because it crashes) and am working on making my own units/groups/classes as its currently very limited.

Something I do need help with though is rather then always doing a move to player order and teleporting myself around to make the enemy have some sort of coordination, is there a way we could have clickable waypoints, and maybe even UH60 extractions etc.

rofl.gif

PS: Also a radio order for the computer (ordinateur) because currently you cant do it in vehicles, or make it so you can. whistle.gif

I have trouble adding custom weapon boxes. I can add them via script but i would like to include them straight to rts editor.

Is that possible?

Rommel =) yes, I'm thinking about some updates. But i'll take my time (my personal life isn't easy these times).

Ike_fin =) there's a pdf tutorial to add weapons, or whatever you want to in the rts editor. This pdf is inside the vts2 file when you download it.

Yeh, i did as said in pdf, added:

vts2_RHAKbox = "RHAKbox";

nomvts2_RHAKbox = "RHAKs";

But it wont show up in RT editor.

Ike_fin = you must replace something existing.

for example :

vts2_AmmoBoxWest = "RHAKbox";

nomvts2_AmmoBoxWest = "RHAKs";

i will need to edit the scripts file for patrol and guard function.

when you place a soldier , in "safe" mode, then select function patrol or guard, the safe mode is overrided by combat mode.

i can't decently create an invaded town for special ops training whistle.gif

but this project is the most innovative , so far.

biggrin_o.gif

Is there any more news on this mission? ie time fix for JIP players?? and Human v Human gameplay?

There will probably be an announcement soon. Stay tuned and thanks to all for your support wink_o.gif

Hi,

can somebody explain me how I can include Norrin's revive script to this mission ? Am I suppose to use the real time part ?

Thx,

There will probably be an announcement soon. Stay tuned and thanks to all for your support wink_o.gif

Any news since last time (apart the end of CTR clan if I understood it right)?

I'm slowly working on VTS3. But there's a lot of work (i'm thinking about including, at least (!wink_o.gif, versus). Regards and thanks for your support wink_o.gif

Is there anything that can be done in order to help you to build the V3?

Je suis pas sur mais il me semble que tu es français / francophone donc la même en français : est-il possible de t'aider pour la V3?