Sign in to follow this  
Big-Rooney

Modern Combat Mod - SLX Released

I second that - the PMC guys can be added externally (away from the mod) for you own liking.  

-Chapman

I agree! But, then again, I've been staying away from this topic, beginning to be turned off by it. Not a rant towards Big-Rooney, he does have a real life to deal with also.

But, on the other hand, this has turned into a one mans crusade to turn it into his own mod, which is getting old, real fast. And a big reason you see less and less people around here.

To bad too! banghead.gif

I also agree PMC's can be added externally. We need to let Big Rooney finish the release before we discuss future plans.

Are there any plans to update the terrain (grass, trees, bushes, buildings, ect)? Or at least include them in a separate pack?

Thanks for you hard work and dedication Rooney!

I hate to sound impatient too, but I really am xD

Vultar , you are impatient. Patience is essential and it pays off in the end.

I am mainly impatient when I see you like a forum troll answer to every post even when your answer got no sense at all. Remember, numer of post overall doesn't state anything good about person...

The fact remains you have no patience , and especially you're other posts are quite immature and childish especially one of you're recent posts here with countless spams of smilies.

I hate to sound impatient too, but I really am xD

If you have nothing constructive to add to a thread, then don't post at all.

No matter how impatient you are, the mod gets released when it is ready. Asking for progress or "can't wait blabla" posts doesn't make it happen faster.

Some goes for you ch_123.

The spamming and flaming in general comes to an end now or I close the thread until Big-Rooney has something important to add.

w00t I discovered great thing. When I play on normal maps my soldiers wear ACU, but when I play on HDT by Linker Split my soldiers (for example USArmy SpecOp Sabot) change to BDU. Maestro script.

update.gif

The new version of this mod has been release. head over to this Thread.

Please don't reply here. Reply over in the above thread.

Closed by the request from Big-Rooney.