Sign in to follow this  
falseprophet

[SP] Itswar1 + 2 / LSD Campaign SP version

Mission: SLA forces attacked our airfield on south sahrani, your unit retreated to paraiso.

There were not enough time to take the weapons with you, so you only got a AK74 and 1 magazine of ammunition..... what now??? There is only one way to survive... strike back!

Take back the airfield, rearm and repair the vehicle and lead a counter-attack against the SLA forces on the complete map! There is a lot of work to do... wink_o.gif

Features:

- Vehicle Respawn for all necessary transport vehicles

- Some hidden and acknowledged secondary missions

- Random ammoboxes with random content...

- Rearm script... gives the weapon of your class back.

- Hidden bonus

- A lot of different primary missions: search and destroy, take back some towns, attack an airfield, kill a person...

- special functions for one of the blackhawks (drop ammoboxes, medic tents ... )

- Hidden explosiv devices...

- Random vehicle spawn in some towns..

- Enemy spawns with script.. dead body remove (so lag reduced and a lot of enemies..)

- Playable as each member of the group (GL-Soldier, Sniper, Rifleman, Squadleader, AR, Field Medic, AT-Soldier)

Some impressions:

camp1.jpg

camp2.jpg

camp3.jpg

---> This mission has alpha status.. i never tested it its possible that you can have problems with the AI... if you see one send me a PM and i will fix it!

=======================

And if you like big missions wink_o.gif

itswar1 is a dynamic war missions.. you can do what you want! For example you can talk with every civilian on the map! Or you can blow up some hidden enemy building to reach a other obj... find allys on the map and a lot more... you only got some small battles in it but they are pretty cool

Itswar2 is heavy mission in singleplayer mode.. there are a lot of enemies which try to stop your attack from hidden positions in the forests and with heavy weapons. You only got some strykers, choppers and a small group of infantry with you... find a way to break trough the enemy lines and take over the sector!!!

Screenshot from refugee camp (mission: itswar1.sara)

mission.jpg

Features of itswar1 and 2:

- Dynamic war situation.. everything is possible

- You can talk with every civilian on the mission

- Unexpected objects and secondary targets

- improvised explosive device (IED)

- Real mission and targets (that means its realistic.. well positioned enemies and not a huge mass of them..)

- Special scripts for blackhawk (same as in the campaign)

- detailed missions with a lot of scenery objects

- you can use cars and choppers how you like

- Playable as squadleader, gl-soldier, ar, at-soldier, (medic in itswar2) and sniper

i think itswar1 and 2 are the best missions i ever made... (better then navyseals wink_o.gif )... i hope you like it too =)

---> This mission has alpha status.. i never tested it its possible that you can have problems with the AI... if you see one send me a PM and i will fix it!

================

Download for united sahrani and sahrani!!

Download as singleplayer mission:

http://www.eatmyshorts.ch/lsdspmissions.zip

These missions in MP Mode:

http://www.eatmyshorts.ch/lsdcoops.zip

if i got a bit more time i add a intro to the "LSD Campaign".. in the itswar missions you already have one smile_o.gif

Short edit: (how to install them)

Copy the .pbo files into your "missions" folder in your arma directory

Its usually with the english windows version:

C:\Program Files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA\Missions

is someone playing the mission??? any bugs??? Problems? smile_o.gif

Please report.. wink_o.gif

ow.. and hmm tell me if you have an idea how the story of itswar should continue.... wink_o.gif or just wait for the next release.. =)

Storyline atm:

1.) Find the nuclear research facility and destroy it!

2.) play itswar2 and find it out.. wink_o.gif

3.) known but atm not realised..

4.) unknown...

5.. 6 ? -> Story end

do i need Queen's Gambit for this? i think i spot a DC3 there...

There are two versions on for queens gambit and one without queens gambit wink_o.gif

if you dont own the addon, use the mission file:

lsd_campaign_sara.Sara

For itswar1 and 2 you dont need queens gambit wink_o.gif

this may sound stupid asking, but it says there is re spawn on the missions, but whenever i Die it just restarts the entire thing........... any help?

hmm download the mission again...maybe you got the old version.. i fixed some errors (right after posting this thread..)

I tried it again and still the same thing, i can team swap when i Die, but not respawn.

Please tell me if i'm doing something wrong, just when i Die, it just comes up with the usual dead screen saying (Team switch, play again or exit) and clicking play again restarts the whole thing.

I tried it again and still the same thing, i can team swap when i Die, but not respawn.

Please tell me if i'm doing something wrong, just when i Die, it just comes up with the usual dead screen saying (Team switch, play again or exit) and clicking play again restarts the whole thing.

Have you tried hitting "Team Switch"? I wonder if you do that the respawn will occur and thus you can team switch back to said dead player

if i team switch i can just switch to the remaining alive AI in the squad, and when all of them are dead it just goes to the dead screen without the squad switch button.

usually you cant respawn with the unit ... so if you want you should try the mission in multiplayer modus..

Hmmmm. I'm not sure what's going on. I'm gonna finally give this a test tonight. I'll let you know if I have the same problem.

teamswitch should work... and you can download the mission as multiplayer mission and play it somewhere (or on your own host).. you dont have ai then but its possible.. like with all my missions .. you can nearly play all these +70 missions alone in mp modus...

It's war 1 is excellent so far. I haven't been able to test it as much as I had hoped to by now but I will have time this weekend. My only gripe so far is the lack of weapons in the ammocrates at the main base.

I'm sure some people are gonna jump on me for this but would it be possible for you to add the RHS v2 weapons or one of their ammoboxes with all weapons in it. I'd do it myself but that's way above my head. Call me crazy or not a purest but I love using RHS' weapons, no matter what side I play. Would it be to much to ask for you to whip up a version that has RHS v2 weapons crates along with the rest of the ammo crates at the main base. If it takes too much time don't bother. I hope I'm not asking to much here.

Besides that, again, so far so good. I look forward to finally sitting down this weekend and playing for a good stretch of time. Thanks

It's war 1 is excellent so far. I haven't been able to test it as much as I had hoped to by now but I will have time this weekend. My only gripe so far is the lack of weapons in the ammocrates at the main base.

I'm sure some people are gonna jump on me for this but would it be possible for you to add the RHS v2 weapons or one of their ammoboxes with all weapons in it. I'd do it myself but that's way above my head. Call me crazy or not a purest but I love using RHS' weapons, no matter what side I play. Would it be to much to ask for you to whip up a version that has RHS v2 weapons crates along with the rest of the ammo crates at the main base. If it takes too much time don't bother. I hope I'm not asking to much here.

Besides that, again, so far so good. I look forward to finally sitting down this weekend and playing for a good stretch of time. Thanks

manzilla just unpbo the mission, move it to the c:\ureusername's documents\arma (other) profiles\arma username\missions folder, open it in editor and place the ammo crate. then just re-pbo it and move to arma\missions folder and ur all set smile_o.gifsmile_o.gifsmile_o.gif

@Manzilla, ow yeah thats true.. thats maybe a problem.

Atm its like the multiplayer version, you just have your class weapon if you want more steal it from the enemy side or change your class....

Quote[/b] ]manzilla just unpbo the mission, move it to the c:\ureusername's documents\arma (other) profiles\arma username\missions folder, open it in editor and place the ammo crate. then just re-pbo it and move to arma\missions folder and ur all set

you dont need to add ammo boxes, just open the mission and change the script: ammo.sqs

Add the weapons you like to use into this script wink_o.gif

My little 2 cent...

Thing so far seen after 2 hour gameplay in the Itswar1:

- Tryed to find mission but could not find... Just got a clue on a base south of somewhere, but nothing more so far (must try to talk to more people but must find them first smile_o.gif )

- Is there a way you could possibly recruit new soldier? cause nearly all my team was wiped out on a base attack and were just 3 now confused_o.gif

- Finded the hard way the "hidden bomb" lol tounge2.gif Spoted a juicy T-72, abandonned, and think to myself "wow, could add this to my arsenal!" ....but.... BAOUMMM!!! toasted some of my teamate (a good leader doesnt do the job himself tounge2.gif !! biggrin_o.gif

- City look a little empty of civy... must find answer elsewhere! smile_o.gif

- It have 3 harrier in the hanger in main base... but could not use them, dunno why!

- The "menu" doesnt have anything in it exept for the "signal evac zone" but its doesnt work... think this was an option more for the mp one no? Maybe will have something in later in game?

Thats it for now... i now go continue the mission right now... stay tuned for more...

Alt-tabing now....

the evac zone is for medical evacuation.. and yeah its for a later mission.

the harrier can be used if you destroy the enemy aa system (maybe you find a way to do it.. , destroying shilka or infrastructure..) a small hint.. there is a civilian near bangano who talks with you (he say something about mines, that could lead you on one of the best roads to the main target..).. he got some important info wink_o.gif or you talk with the civlians in the refugee camp.. maybe the can help ya...