Sign in to follow this  
JOHNsArT

KINGTIGER

It's just a piece of art! I love it!

Abs

@JOHNsArT

Check your PM. I've sent you a link with some sounds in it, which I gatered. And keep up the good work! Really looking forward for release smile_o.gif

Cheers

Awesome to see you are still around. Regardless of when this will be out, I'll be a happy man that day. Take care.

Fantastic work. I now u dont heve time but there is a hope u will maybe make same more ww2 armore. Just fantastic work. My fevoret conflict for games. Keep up the fantastic work. notworthy.gif

Fantastico! You are a real genius in modeling and texturing, that has all you work prove!

BIS should hire you, so that we get such high-quality models with love for detail in Arma2 wink_o.gif

This tank looks outstanding, I'm very glad to see such an update!

Bloody hell notworthy.gif

Those screens are the most details crisp looking vehicle(s) I think ive seen in the game so far wow_o.gif

Wonder if we ever will see this addon sad_o.gif

Ooh, I very much doubt that seeing as the author posted a progress update a few DAYS AGO. smile_o.gif

Indeed but hearing of an interior is certainly a great bit of info..and I must say that this is probably the best tank looking addon for Arma I'v seen yet..or for that matter many games. It's not because of the type of tank it is, its because of how glossy it is NOT.

The paint looks to be actual drab so it refracts the least amount of sunlight, thus looking more 'natural military'.

Is this supposed to be released with in44 mod or? in the pictures if clearly shows their waffen SS tank crew

If you mean the pictures John posted, isn't that a modified crew member based from Vilas' pack?

Yap it is Vilas work. And i hope thise baby will bw relised soon. I m despertly aweiting the ww2 addons. There is a big lack of theam in arma.

I agree with you, I thought with Arma released there would be a lot more interest. But then again.. just look at how far John, or even the Inv44 have come!

It will be a welcome sight for the game, to see WWII era addons available.

tank looks amazing.

can't wait to be bounding across the field in it.

as for ww2 addons there are mod teams in progress,

Invasion44,Band of brother,w39,WW2CZ.

it's just a case of alot of teams working on different stuff.

hopefully we won't all end up creating the same thing biggrin_o.gif

But as far as I know there have not been any releases of WWII units for ArmA yet, except of course Vilas great work?

I'm eagerly awaiting any WWII vehicles and other content.

Keep going!

A.

But as far as I know there have not been any releases of WWII units for ArmA yet, except of course Vilas great work?

I'm eagerly awaiting any WWII vehicles and other content.

Keep going!

A.

inv44 has so nice looking units in work, but as it seems atm their forum is dead. sad_o.gif

inv44 has so nice looking units in work, but as it seems atm their forum is dead. sad_o.gif

You can post all you want, within the limits of decency and logic. There is however no guarantee to be found anywhere on the forum (or pretty much any forum for that matter) that says anyone will reply. That's what makes it a forum, having the option to reply, or not to reply.

Looking great John,glad to see it in u-tube notworthy.gif