Sign in to follow this  
M.Andersson(SWE)

#vote kick

?

People just vote who to kick, so if one votes and the others think its a valid vote all they have to do is vote the same (same command).

You find out their player Number firstly by typing ...

#userlist - Then using the Pg Up and Down Keys you can find their ID Number and use that, or either there number which appears on the playerlist which should consist of three digits

Then type #vote kick insertnumberhere

And done!

xmas_o.gif

Generally doesn't work, too many noobs don't know the command, and the rest are too noobish to read the chat to figure out how. I've actually never seen a successful kick vote with more than 5 players.

Think a lot of the time the people cant either be bothered to type all the code or simply cant understand it. Maybe its a extra thing on the wish list for either 1.09 or arma 2. The vote kick option could be pulled up by one member with the others just having to vote yes or no.

I think it's a general thing, many players in various games are utterly clueless or just don't care.

the problem is that "voteThreshold=0.33;" isnt on each server the same... sometimes you need 60%, or just 33% or maybe 100%... so you cant know how many players need to vote..

but usually no one ever votekicks teamkillers out =( dont know why.. people dont just dont care or dont know how to do it.. :S but its really simple..

its just #vote kick USERNAME or #vote kick NUMBER

I think it's a general thing, many players in various games are utterly clueless or just don't care.

True. Was especially bad in GRAW where each player could only start a vote once, and you when the vote was started you only had 4 seconds for people to vote yes before it timed out crazy_o.gif

And just like ArmA, you needed to explain how to do it for the morons every time. I was amazed at how the GRAW devs could make such a stupid vote kick system icon_rolleyes.gif