Sign in to follow this  
AtStWalker

Operation WW2

@MehMan:

Wrong usage of texture, wrong usage of polygons. You could make it 12 triangles, instead of 28.

ok dntknw.gif so.. atm i'm haking my "4 boxes" to have only one biggrin_o.gif (ye.. i dont understand a bit about the new one uvmap tool banghead.gif )

EDIT

I changed the screenshot about my ammo crates w a new one pic about the restyling of the infamous crate..

2_22_01_08_10_36_45.jpg

I grasped permission from vilas to release a modified version of his Panzerschreck addon ! I play w panzerschreck !! (XVID 7.7 mb) or

I hacked his panzerschreck to have a new one proned Rocket launcher fire position cause i cant use this baby on our tobruk pits (i mean the default crouched ArmA RL position).

xmas_o.gif

Intresting, but i guess to achive the standing fire you had to configure it like a grenade launcher, right?

Looks like it in the video.

Damn i hope one day we finally are able to fire a normal launcher from the shoulder or when laying down, cant be too hard to add for BIS.

Intresting, but i guess to achive the standing fire you had to configure it like a grenade launcher, right?

u're right Shadow NX, that's a GL based model xmas_o.gif

Just curious; why did you do it as a grenade launcher?

Wouldn't configuring it as a big one-shot rifle have

represented the rocket's trajectory a bit better? Of

course, ideally we'd be able to launch "proper" rockets

from any stance in the game - maybe in ArmA II?

Hello, i'm back ^^

@Col. Faulkner: i make the rPz53 as a grenade launcher to have a curved rocket trajectory ^^

so.. i'm happy cause i finished the r58c "tobruk" and the 1st step of the panzermauer. I'm going to release the first part of "Festung" but, first, i'll make the website where to post all the previ|n|ews about this project (no panic, i'm a webmaker xmas_o.gif )

The tobruk pit has an usable wooden door, a concreted roof and a basement. It work as LEGO®:

2_25_02_08_12_04_30.jpg

r58c/d f.M.g.:

2_25_02_08_12_05_37.jpg

r58c/d f.M.g. (interior view):

2_25_02_08_12_06_04.jpg

2_25_02_08_12_05_51.jpg

r58c/d Beob. (a covered tobruk used as observationpost):

2_25_02_08_12_05_26.jpg

r58c/d Beob. (interior view):

2_25_02_08_12_06_18.jpg

2_25_02_08_12_08_24.jpg

"Fort Apache" (a r58c/d Beob + two r58c/d f.M.g. + panzermauer 3m, 6m, 16m and 36m types AND four BI tents tounge2.gif )

2_25_02_08_12_06_58.jpg

2_25_02_08_12_07_14.jpg

AT xmas_o.gif

Hi,

I don't know how mod teams work together, or that some mod teams from different games have contact with each other.

I was thinking... Would it be possible to use models from other mods/games with asking their premission? For instance would it be possible to discuss with the Forgotten Hope team, to use some of their BF1942 plane models, for an ARMA mod? Do you think that is feasable?

It would be really awesome if it was feasable... But I understand that maby their modders are not happy with this, because they put so much time in their mod...

smile_o.gif

HI, i'm back. About FH.. i don't know, i'm a 3d modeller.. wow_o.gif

btw.. the first pack of this minimod is under beta testing and i maked 3 things:

Wegsperre:

2_31_03_08_3_44_11.jpg

Beton tetraedr:

2_30_03_08_12_16_26.jpg

Hemmbalken:

2_31_03_08_3_37_03.jpg

AT xmas_o.gif

I changed the texture applied to the tobruk pit making that a little bit bright

2_01_04_08_1_45_53.jpg

tounge2.gif

2_01_04_08_1_45_21.jpg

2_31_03_08_7_19_59.jpg

Spikes !!

2_31_03_08_7_28_37.jpg

AT thumbs-up.gif

very cool, and that spike strip could come in use in Sahrani life too tounge2.gif

i'm stupid i forgot to wrote here about this new:

Festung. Pack I. Version 1.0., An Operation WW2 minimod

Download Festung. Pack I. Version 1.0. HERE

Quote[/b] ]

This pack contains many WW2 Defensive positions such as bunkers and anti-tank barriers for use within Armed Assault.

Panzermauer

Tobruk 58c/d fMG

Tobruk 58c/d Beob.

Schildwachthut (schw.)

Hemmbalken

Wegsperre

goodnight.gif

We're making a panzer/flakkuppel pack (aka Festung. Pack II. Version 1.0. wink_o.gif ). That's a Ringstand 80 für 2cm flak (john's flak38 wink_o.gif )

2_17_04_08_4_05_15.jpg

2_17_04_08_4_05_42.jpg

AT santa.gif

Hi, i am working on a ww2 Liberator pistol. That's my first UVmapped weapon for ArmA xmas_o.gif

The FP-45 Liberator was a crude single-shot, smooth bore .45 calibre pistol manufactured for the US Army. The Liberator was designed to be scattered about occupied Europe to be used by Resistance groups as disposable assassination weapons or to enable resisters to kill an Axis soldier and then take his weapon. Maximum effective range was only about less than 8 m. In Europe only a handful were ever distributed. Only the Chinese and resistance forces in the Philippines received the Liberator in any significant quantity. Most Liberators were destroyed after the war.

More infos here:

Wikipedia

2_08_05_08_11_53_07.jpg

And now a clip taken ingame:

AT biggrin_o.gif

Awesome job so far! I never thought anything of this sort would be introduced into game, but as usual the team comes up with a lot of interesting addons!

I can't wait to see more updates smile_o.gif

Hi, after some (big) troubles w my left elbow, i'm back in business finishing our new one bunker, a Regelbau 633, the only standarized regelbau for the M19 Maschinengranatwerfer.

Atm it's under beta testing.. some pics:

r633_stand_fr_m19_side_thumb.jpgnahkampfscharte_and_491p2_gittertr_fr_zugnge_thumb.jpg491p2_gittertr_fr_zugnge_thumb.jpg49p8_panzerturm_fr_m19_thumb.jpgr633_stand_fr_m19_top_thumb.jpg

- pic 1 / pic 2 / pic 3 / pic 4 / pic 5 -

Stay tuned ! We're going to release our Waffen pack xmas_o.gif goodnight.gif

I have quite a few pictures from the inside of this M19 bunker on Jersey if you would like them and have somewhere for me to upload them too.

I have picutres from other bunkers as well if you're building more.

tysm smile_o.gif

PS: about the m19, i think to add this bunker as "lock=true" to avoid lamerz crazy_o.gif because it's too powerful.. sad_o.gif

I'm very glad to see there is still work being done! Is the Schweres Wurfgerät 41 in the plans for ArmA?

I have not id cause it need to be retextured and rescripted :-/

Ingame =)

ww2_abwflw42_1.jpg

ww2_abwflw42_2.jpg

Clip: