Sign in to follow this  
gT.SWAT-guy

IMWM

@Opteryx

How is your map Avgani doing did you get permission to release it as stand alone map!!

I sure hope so it's been a while since i've seen such great work

Can't wait to test it out

See ya

lets hope it dident stop crazy_o.gif This mod gots an lot to it from just the pic that are out now witch was an long time ago but they looked vary nice. Has an good vibe to it ya wink_o.gif

It has not been stopped, it has just merged with ACE mod.

It has not been stopped, it has just merged with ACE mod.

Now there's a nice combination smile_o.gif

There won't be any news because the ACE mod is really strict and don't want to release pics or news or any of their attached mods (like IMWM) to realease any pics or news.... ACE ARE TIGHT ASSES PEOPLE they are going down the wrong path and taking IMWM with them

Maby the question should be, how many people from ACE went to BIS ? and how it slows down all other merged mods ...

I do not have any further information about ACE, i only see and feel what happend when i put my head into the list of Servers with playing people and see what happend on info sites or here in the Master Forum.

When we didn´t have the 3DE Projekt i think my own home would be a little bit completer because doing nothing more with A1 and more in real live, as heared sooo often ...

So excuse me, A1 is almost dead in most areas for my opinion.

I hope also i am wrong !

Exuse me for that off topic thing

MCPXXL

There won't be any news because the ACE mod is really strict and don't want to release pics or news or any of their attached mods (like IMWM) to realease any pics or news.... ACE ARE TIGHT ASSES PEOPLE they are going down the wrong path and taking IMWM with them

Sad but seems to be true...

Last thing i heard was that a lot of modder are busy

with RL stuff

Grow up.

Grow up.

Well it's only true, IMWM was great until ACE or What ever they are called, now with them being tight arses, they will simply be loosing the publics interest.

Its not you IMWM its your counter-parts. Seriously i think joining up with ACE was a bad decision. Hope you can see this soon before you loose complete public interest.

IMWM your an excellent team dont other team's boss you around.

Kris banghead.gif

Kris @ July 21 2008,13:48)]

Grow up.

Well it's only true, IMWM was great until ACE or What ever they are called, now with them being tight arses, they will simply be loosing the publics interest.

Its not you IMWM its your counter-parts. Seriously i think joining up with ACE was a bad decision. Hope you can see this soon before you loose complete public interest.

Kris  banghead.gif

It's so nice that people have inside information, really it is. Thumbs up for standing up for the community as well. Damn them for keeping their lips shut and denying us our god given right of periodic updates and other sorts of information. How dare they insult the community like that eh? The nerve of some people...

Quote[/b] ]Well it's only true, IMWM was great until ACE or What ever they are called, now with them being tight arses, they will simply be loosing the publics interest.

You two are simply being childish, spoiled brats.

What you are saying basically boils down to this:

"We want screens NOW! We want a release NOW!"

Have patience, show some respect. They are doing this for free and mod making is not easy.

Quote[/b] ]Well it's only true, IMWM was great until ACE or What ever they are called, now with them being tight arses, they will simply be loosing the publics interest.

Have patience, show some respect. They are doing this for free and mod making is not easy.

And what would you know about mod making?

We arnt being fuking childish mate but we are simply looking for the best interest for such a great mod, if you liked the mod as much as you fuking said so you'd stand up for it. So dont you dare ask use to show some respect, you should show respect for the people who are trying to help the mod.

Hypocritical twat.

Kris banghead.gif

Kris @ July 21 2008,14:03)]

And what would you know about mod making?

We arnt being fuking childish mate but we are simply looking for the best interest for such a great mod, if you liked the mod as much as you fuking said so you'd stand up for it. So dont you dare ask use to show some respect, you should show respect for the people who are trying to help the mod.

Hypocritical  twat.

Kris  banghead.gif

Because what you are doing is obviously extending them some much needed help. Certainly it’s not a textbook example of being a counterproductive factor.

Quote[/b] ]And what would you know about mod making?

Hypocritical  twat.

What do I know about mod making? Not much but I fail to see what that has to do with anything of the above.

You are being childish. Demanding screens, saying joining with ACE was bad as they don't release screens and info, insulting me etc.

If you think you were showing respect you have an incredibly warped mind.

I also fail to see how I am a hypocrite.

Well when you do understand where im coming from you might gain a nice sence of being smart.

And your a hypocrite your telling us to show respect so you call us:

Quote[/b] ]You two are simply being childish, spoiled brats.

So cut the bullshit out. Shows how much of a

Quote[/b] ] warped mind
you have.

inlove.gif

You really don't know when to shut up do you?

Demanding screens like it's a god given right and insulting both mod teams is childish and it makes you look like a spoiled brat. Simple as that really.

How would you like people coming on to your mod forums saying:

'Merging with  <insert mod here> was teh bad idea dudez! They are tight arseholes and dont show screens. Release fcuking screens already!'

Don't judge IMWM for merging. If they did it then it was obviously for a good reason. FDF also don't show screens often and many people are still looking forward to it.

I think I will let the mods decide who was out of line.

You really don't know when to shut up do you?

Demanding screens like it's a god given right and insulting both mod teams is childish and it makes you look like a spoiled brat. Simple as that really.

How would you like people coming on to your mod forums saying:

'Merging with  <insert mod here> was teh bad idea dudez! They are tight arseholes and dont show screens. Release fcuking screens already!'

Don't judge IMWM for merging. If they did it then it was obviously for a good reason. FDF also don't show screens often and many people are still looking forward to it.

I think I will let the mods decide who was out of line.

watever,

I'm willing to finish this discussion cause it's not my place to be arguing with a little scottish prick.

Sorry about the off topic discussion.

kris rofl.gif

Quote[/b] ]I'm willing to finish this discussion cause it's not my place to be arguing with a Scottish God and say the merger between the mods was wrong because IMWM does not give me screens.

Fixed it for you.

Great job on ruining IMWM's topic.