Sign in to follow this  
gT.SWAT-guy

IMWM

Any news regarding the mod and maby a few updates/ screens?

updates?

Nope, not in the past few days. There has been many though. They always give us an update when it's time to share something. welcome.gif

Since they are now cooperating with the the very silent ACE mod, I guess that there will be a lot less updates now.

Quote[/b] ]Our plan is to remove the QG requirement from the mod.

Woohoo! Seriously looking forward to this, and now the rest of my unit will be too. Opteryx's maps look amazingly life like.

Our plan is to remove the QG requirement from the mod.

Then can you get Opteryx's to release his islands as they both need Queens Gambit to run, its ashame your removing queens gambit content, its why we bought it to youse it.

Daniel @ June 06 2008,17:34)]
Quote[/b] ]Our plan is to remove the QG requirement from the mod.

Woohoo! Seriously looking forward to this, and now the rest of my unit will be too. Opteryx's maps look amazingly life like.

Opteryx's Maps Will Require Queens Gambit and he isnit going to release them without it as his maps reply on it. He has already said he isint making non queens gambit versions. So respect. ^^

I think if people made more content with GQ people would then not have a reason to complain about not being any good addons. :P as Opteryx has made these islands which are amazing. And worth to buy QG for these lol.

then thats not very community spirited, why not two versions, one with QG content and one without

@R0adki11, i think its not fair to affirm what you just said.

Opteryx is doing an excellent and hard work.. for the community, not just for hes own pleasure.

He must have hes reasons.

Lets just respect he's preferences on those choices.

QG = under 15 €... get it and don´t moan...

he is doing such a great job. looking forward to it.

@themaster303

I wasn't moaning, i was only suggesting the possiblity of two versions, but if there is a reason why Opteryx is using QG content then that's fair enough. smile_o.gif

I bought QG just for the new addons, you should do the same.

Is there a way I can get QG separately because I have the US ArmA: Combat Operations.

I do not have the Gold edition... and I haven't seen QG separate anywheres.

Quote[/b] ]Is there a way I can get QG separately because I have the US ArmA: Combat Operations.

I got mine from GoGamer.com.

GoGamer.com

GD Mast

Is there any chance that the island(Avgani) will be released as stand-alone ?

I am asking because of the situation which is indeterminate, e.g. we dont know when IMWM will be released.....until then we could use that island without IMWM......but thats only my opinion......

Thanks for answer.

Well... it's ready for public release as far as I'm concerned, but I haven't been able to contact the rest of the team, so it's up to them if they want it released as a standalone or not.

Also, for anyone wondering, it will require QG (for now) because it contains a re skinned TV station and the city's main landmark is a minaret overlooking the east side of the town. So until me or someone else provides me with replacements for those, it'll require QG.

In addition to that, some of the buildings look like crap, this is because I had to learn modelling from scratch during the development process and make them fast. I will try to make them more pleasing to the eye, but I'm no modeler so we'll see.

Well mate I respect that you have to learn but I can say truely that Your island are one of the best looking and the Avgani looks mega awesome even if it still needs some work.

As the other users I also think that it would be great if the team would agree to release this island as a stand alone addon.

Just remember folks an Improved Sakakah will be coming along with this mod too, unless they release the islands as standalone. with them being QG dependant notworthy.gif

Indeed. I knew that and some time ago I have had to buy QG.

Well... it's ready for public release as far as I'm concerned, but I haven't been able to contact the rest of the team, so it's up to them if they want it released as a standalone or not.

There is some light at the end of this sentance. I cant say more at the moment though. smile_o.gif

Yes, would be a good thing that public release.

With every respect to your will, I think it's better an independent free release of your good hard work.

Greetings

Yes, would be a good thing that public release.

With every respect to your will, I think it's better an independent free release of your good hard work.

Greetings

I second that