Sign in to follow this  
gT.SWAT-guy

IMWM

all that content on that video is all from IMWM pack (units, equipment, vehicles and islands)

The video shows a general co-op we put together on one of the islands to try out how the mod works out in a general size co-op (20 players were involved in this operation)

I would like to thank IMWM for allowing us to take part in your beta test to help to improve the fine work you chaps have made smile_o.gif

Nice video guys! On behalf of the IMW team, thank you for being such good testers, together we have found many bugs, and are currently addressing them. Good work fellas.

Looks like fun. smile_o.gif Just a couple of gripes from what I could see on your US dudes.

- LWMH straps on the ACH.

- LWMH NOD mount.

all that content on that video is all from IMWM pack (units, equipment, vehicles and islands)

the UK weapons don't appear to be... Who can I talk to regarding those?

He had miss typed.. They are using UKFW.

Quote[/b] ]Quote (Lt.Chris @ May 07 2008,03:41)

oops sorry i should have proberly made that more clear, I did not mean it in the sense of "they created the guns" i was meaning thats the current content within the IWM pack

hope that cleared that up smile_o.gif

Nice one. would it be playable from both sides?

about the campaing?

only a question, the opportunity to include those effects that MOD has the SLX, the soldier dragging a wounded

Sorry my English is poor

huh.gif

only a question, the opportunity to include those effects that MOD has the SLX, the soldier dragging a wounded

Sorry my English is poor

huh.gif

Your English is OK but here's a translation "Can/will you include the ability to drag soldiers such as that from SLX?"

From the SLX Readme

Quote[/b] ]All content in this addon made by SLX may be modified and used in any way with or without credit.

In other words they are free to implement it if they choose to. I recommend doing so with credit. wink_o.gif

sorry to double post, but are you planning on making current things that are used by all types of units, from infantry to POGUEs, ie, M1114, M1151, ASV, and MRAP? That's what is desperately needed in ARMA, realistic US Army guys, instead of ACU-skinned jarheads.

IMW is officially merging with ACE!!!

This means we can really do what we have dreamed of doing.

Bring the middle eastern theater into ArmA, with a large amount of equipment, buildings, units, etc. We will be a division of ACE, and be in charge of the middle eastern theater developments. So, IMW is still IMW, just as part of ACE.

Nice... this will certainly help the IMW mod being more realistic, but does this mean IMW will not be released before ACE will be released?

Signed

IMW is officially merging with ACE!!!

Im glad to hear, IMW & ACE should make ArmA alot more intencive and realistic. I cant wait for the release.

Keep up the good work chaps

Regards

Cas.

Are the up-armoured hummers going to be updated to look like the current ones in use that have the bullet proof glass on the turrets?

Now that both have merged, can we expect a title such as 'ACE: Modern Warfare'? biggrin_o.gif

with new versions of ArmA may take longer to launch the mod?   huh.gif

I like Joe's suggestion. For some reason it has a nice ring to it. thumbs-up.gif

i already posted this in the ACE thread. hopefully nobody will think of this as spam because of it. the question i have, will ACE:IMWM (or whatever it is/will be called) still require QB? i hope not as not all of us can purchase or obtain the expansion (arma steam user here).