Sign in to follow this  
gT.SWAT-guy

IMWM

On the official websitze of VBS2 http://virtualbattlespace.vbs2.com/ , go to media and then to screenshot and dwonload "Screenshot Pack (November 2007)"

This is Special Forces model but exactly i dont now. I found this:

http://www.planetarmor.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2731

http://www.hummerknowledgebase.com/general/sfhmmwv.html

http://www.proartmodels.be/gallery/gallery06_thumb.htm

Kaldas you can download at armaholic.com a polish special forces(grom) pack under downloads/units/P.

There is a hmmv in it that looks like one of the vehicles in the screenies you posted before wink_o.gif

I don`t think that IMWM will do these vehicles whistle.gif

This mod is awsome vary nice top notch love it cant wait till the relase wink_o.gif Got an question will you guys have the black hawks have fast roping for them like in OFP? Thats whats missing in ArmA the option for fast roping in the choppers.

Also be good if you added the ability to shoot from he MH-6 if your on the little flat space on the outside of it. pistols.gifpistols.gif

Also be good if you added the ability to shoot from he MH-6 if your on the little flat space on the outside of it. pistols.gif  pistols.gif

lol you mean the bench?

haha, and I think this is just a Vbs2 sorta thing right? is it possible with the engine limitations?

Also be good if you added the ability to shoot from he MH-6 if your on the little flat space on the outside of it. pistols.gifpistols.gif

lol you mean the bench?

haha, and I think this is just a Vbs2 sorta thing right? is it possible with the engine limitations?

I seem to recall someone making it possible, but it was very limited due to hardcode (I presume)

In any case, I don't see it serving much purpose as you would have an extremely low probability of hitting anything unless the chopper remained stationary while hovering, but if you'd be force to return fire it's time for the chopper to GTFO anyway - effectively making the feature nothing but show.

Maybe it could be beneficial for making an ultra l33t snip3r in helo mission..

Shooting from an MH-6 would be nice but the fast roping should be standard wink_o.gif This is whats big time missing in ArmA choppers. In OFP BIS made an release of Black Hawks and little birds, Black Hawks Standard fast roping was implied in to this.

This thread is On Fire!!

Great work guys! Keep it up notworthy.gif

I'm very enthusiastic with the Maps and the Vehicles, incredible great WIP.

Shooting from an MH-6 would be nice but the fast roping should be standard wink_o.gif This is whats big time missing in ArmA choppers. In OFP BIS made an release of Black Hawks and little birds, Black Hawks Standard fast roping was implied in to this.

I think you mean BAS...

Yes i mean BAS Thanks wink_o.gif But the fast roping ArmA needs for the Black Hawks.

hum.. though it is nice, i think for urban combat these vehicles are terribly exposed to enemy fire. No protection what so ever...

Did they really used those vehicles for urban combat?

I like the Hummers in IMWM that are WIP.

IMWM Hummers

Yeah those are cool humvees (the VBS pics) but they are generally only used by SF in open desert areas of Iraq and/or Afghanistan and even then only in areas where there are low threat probabilities of land mines and/or IED's and where they need to cover large areas of territory quickly by land.

Otherwise, generally speaking, the heavily armored Humvees are used designed to protect the occupants from IED's as much as possible.

Still with that said, yeah those SF versions would be fun for Afghan missions especially if someone made a good Afghan map with some good Taliban units. We need the great addon maker Remo to make that stuff in ArmA as he did in OFP.

smile_o.gif

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

hum.. though it is nice, i think for urban combat these vehicles are terribly exposed to enemy fire. No protection what so ever...

Did they really used those vehicles for urban combat?

I like the Hummers in IMWM that are WIP.

IMWM Hummers

Sure did! Those humvees started seeing action for Op Anaconda, and other vehicles besides humvees were modified in such a way. They are exclusively the realm of Special Forces and other special operations forces.

is there currently any insurgent addons like the ones in the IMWM screenshots that are out? ive only seen two so far, 1 on the VBS2 website, and 2 here on the IMWM, neither are avaliable to the public, so does anyone know of any other options? please dont say the standard civilians in arma with weapons, because they look stupid in the bright green and pink. smile_o.gif

also why cant someone just copy all the stuff from VBS2, its exactly what arma should have been! why doesnt VBS2 release its product to the open public and theyll make so much more money? mad_o.gif

is there currently any insurgent addons like the ones in the IMWM screenshots that are out? ive only seen two so far, 1 on the VBS2 website, and 2 here on the IMWM, neither are avaliable to the public, so does anyone know of any other options? please dont say the standard civilians in arma with weapons, because they look stupid in the bright green and pink. smile_o.gif

There are some Hamas units released I believe which had ripped some Shemags from BF2.

also why cant someone just copy all the stuff from VBS2, its exactly what arma should have been!

Well, because A: It would be illegal and B: Because VBS2 content is encrypted and wouldn't work in ArmA.

why doesnt VBS2 release its product to the open public and theyll make so much more money? mad_o.gif

It is, nothing is stopping you from buying VBS2. Here, I'll help you.

http://virtualbattlespace.vbs2.com/index.p....emid=49

those hamas units are although a great idea not very detailed....

and is that in U.S dollars?huh.gif? $1500.00 !!! well, i think that pretty much means, not for the public! smile_o.gif

That's like saying a $1,500 computer isn't for the public, or a $10,000 car, or a $120,000 house.

What you want is available, we can't help it that you're a cheap-skate, or very likely too young to have a high-paying job.

those hamas units are although a great idea not very detailed....

and is that in U.S dollars?huh.gif? $1500.00 !!! well, i think that pretty much means, not for the public!  smile_o.gif

You don't no nothing do you?

BIA has a military contract, it would be unwise to sell there products off to the public at an easy price. Anyways money isn't the object for them they probably have military funding.

Also BIA isn't BIS so they don't have to so anything for you or this community. If you are too young i'm sure you could go cut some grass etc.. ern a few bucks and save up.

or

Actually try to learn something and make your own Insurgents/Fast Roping blackhawks etc..  wink_o.gif