Sign in to follow this  
fromz

FFAMM v1.3

Fromz's Feeling ArmA Melioration Mod v1.3 (Update to perfected version)

by: Fromz, Sickboy, Maddmatt

fromz@163.com

This mod is a meliorate modification for the military combat simulation game Armed Assault, Released start Version 1.3.

For see the effects of this mod, download the sightworthy arma movie <ArmA: FFAMM1.3> created by fromz.

FFAMM1.3 Movie - Youtube

Thanks cervomix and ofpdeadeye

FFAMM1.3 Movie - Chinese webside

Downlaod Hi res video - 58MB here or there

Download FFAMM1.3 Perfected Version -11,9 MB (Thanks Foxhound and armaholic.com)

Download FFAMM1.3 Perfected Version - 11,9 MB(Thanks ofpdeadeye and ArmedAssault.info)

Download FFAMM1.3 - 11,6 MB (Thanks jammydodger and armed-assault-zone)

Download FFAMM1.3 - 11,6 MB (Thanks Stavanger and Combat-Prison.net)

Other Mirrors HERE or HERE (rapidshare)

IMPORTANCE:

This mod gather and edit acoustical effect all based on real weapons' sounds, and rework in sound configs. Namely Fromz Sounds;

Based on “SIX_Tracers†by Sickboy (sb_at_6thSense.eu), rework the scrips, models and textures, meliorate on bullet  tracers effect;

Based on “Matt_ArmAEffects†by Maddmatt, amend a little of the mod's effect elements, such as  textures and particles;

About the "Fromz Sounds", If you need re-develop, please notice the author.

About the "SIX_Tracers" and "Matt_ArmAEffects", copyright and work harvest belong to Sickboy and Maddmatt, If the authors

has any objection, Plaese contact fromz@163.com, I will dispose that as soon as possibile.If the users of FFAMM1.3 don't like the rework

verion of SIX_Tracers and Matt_ArmAEffects, please download the original verions, and delete the .pbo files in ffamm addons folder.

FEATURE:

1. Transcribed real weapon sounds, improved sound configs, polished mod files, Nothing tamper with original game;

2. Impactful bullet  tracers effect;

3. Toned up exploder effect;

4. All the mods dispense with any other files, You can edit your missions with FFAMM, and don't worry about the compatibility;

5. Test under ArmA 1.08, support ArmA:Queen's Gambit.

6. For FFAMM1.3P, Just unrar the files to ArmA folder.

INSTALLATION:

1. Run the install application: FFAMM_ins.exe, browse to your own ArmA directory, OK;

2. If you want to use other ArmA MODs, for example Queen’s Gambit, you can writed down "-mod=DBE1;@FFAMM" in your link;

3. For uninstall just simplely delete the @FFAMM folder, or delete the elements you don't want.

NEWS & UPDATE (Oct.23,2007):

*AK74,AKS74PSO,SVD,M4SPR,M16A4 series,M107,M203Muzzle,GP25Muzzle & M203Muzzle explode sounds are perfected;

*The Tracers' bugs with Extended Init Event Handler mods and New Rain Effect are fixed;

*Volume issues like bullets hitting vehicles is fixed;

Download "FFAMMV1.3P" OR you can wait the the future formal version "FFAMM1.4"(Recommended)

Maybe I will added some AI improvements at Version 1.4(Maybe)

Fromz

Zhuozhou, China

that upload site for your video is not working right for me.. can you not upload it to standard youtube.com please :P or a direct download link ..

thanks

smile_o.gif

Wow...excellent Movie thumbs-up.gif Try out now this mod

Nice movie, it's from "Over There", right?

MfG Lee smile_o.gif

Yeah, that's from the first episode if I'm not mistaken.

Any more mirrors for this? The d/l is so slow it won't actually start crazy_o.gif

I can't see/find the movie. sad_o.gif I go to the page and see a bunch of huh.gif's lol. Tried the site both in firefox and ie7--no go. hopefully a youtube video will be up soon. crazy_o.gif

I can't see/find the movie. sad_o.gif I go to the page and see a bunch of huh.gif's lol. Tried the site both in firefox and ie7--no go. hopefully a youtube video will be up soon.  crazy_o.gif

I can't visit the youtube now, Maybe i am in China.

When i can visit i will upload the movie on there. or someone can give me another online video side?

I beleive YouTube is blocked in China. I'm sure Armed-Assault.net, ArmedAssault.info, Ofpmm.info or others might help you upload it on YouTube or Google.

PS: What music is used on the movie?

Hopefully one of them can help, because I'm just dying to see that video. tounge2.gif

Very kool video!

Downlaoding the mod now.

Sounds, from the video, sound extremely boner!

thumbs-up.gif

Whered you get those voices? are those custom? :0

*EDIT*

NVM, saw the ned of video!

I beleive YouTube is blocked in China. I'm sure Armed-Assault.net, ArmedAssault.info, Ofpmm.info or others might help you upload it on YouTube or Google.

PS: What music is used on the movie?

Yes, I am sure youtube have been blocked start at 17th, October.So I cann't upload the video to youtube, Sorry.

The music is from "OverThere", I have no mind of its name.

"Whered you get those voices? are those custom? "

I record the voices from movie and edit them, then i use wav2lip edit in ArmA, One by One, The time is the key.

"the video is excellent ! "

Thank you, Hope you like it~ wink_o.gif

Hmm, something must have gotten wrong with the video upload. YouTube version is 3:18, but the one at

YouKu.com is 6:16.

Doesn't matter that much, looks great smile_o.gif

Hmm, something must have gotten wrong with the video upload. YouTube version is 3:18, but the one at

YouKu.com is 6:16.

Doesn't matter that much, looks great smile_o.gif

Youtube must done gotten sth wrong then. I'll try to fix it...sry for the inconvenience crazy_o.gif

tried to add the pbo´s and hpp´s into my addon folder and getting the message "Include file @FFAMM/Addons/SIX_Misc.hpp. Its in my addon folder, does it have to be named FFAMM?

damn, video is really beautifull, nvgoogle anim could be great, weapon sounds rocks

Nice and good video ,but M4/SPR sounds sux ,becuse those are from old jam ofp addon and are unreal lol  biggrin_o.gif

Some new things what i spotted in long version :

- Those AK sounds are totally wrong

- SVD sound , svd don't have bolt action crazy_o.gif

That's all what i seen right now tounge2.gif

Yep awful AK sounds is the first thing i noticed in the mod) The M4/M16 are OK though.