Sign in to follow this  
John C Flett

Forget rtcw + moh the best wwii game is back!

For those who may have missed it the first time round 'Hidden and Dangerous' is THE WWII tactical shooter. Kind of buggy in its first release but with some fantastic levels and atmosphere. The sequel is due soonish and looks good but in the meantime the original is due for an enhanced rerelease.

The good news is its due in the UK in March for Å9.99. The bad news for the US is no release plans yet. Sorry.

Check out a little more detail and some screenshots here;

http://www.hidden-and-dangerous2.co.uk/hnd/index.htm

no indeed its not lol thats where i gotmy copy sucks u goto download each mission as u play it tho =[[

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Damage Inc @ Feb. 24 2002,09:51)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I bought the first game and I hated it. Too buggy. You can download it for free BTW (whenever it comes online again) at http://www.freeloader.com Moderators:this is not illegal.<span id='postcolor'>

I got my version from there biggrin.gif For free it's pretty good smile.gif

I also got GTA 2 from there, great game.

I was registered there for about a year and I didn't remember but when I came to download GTA2 I had about 5000 credits biggrin.gif

How did the credit thing work. I was under the impression that you click on an advert link, get more credits? I registered about a year and a half ago, and havent been back since.

Yep but you also got credits with time and that's why I had about 5000 credits when I hadn't used the thing in about a year.

I loved H&D and Fight for freedom (the expansion pack) Yes it was buggy, but 1.3 fixed almost all the bugs and left it with some of the best gameplay I've ever had the joy to play. I think H&D deluxe will have some sort of level/mission editor which will help with longivity.

H&D ruled (before OFP that is biggrin.gif )

really FELT like WW2 (or like every good film at least)

it was great- hell i feel like playing it now

the music was awesome and that level where you escape on a bomber after shooting up hundreds of troops with your MGs ...hell yeah

that level was kind of what OFP reminded me of first time i played it

(especially with the Satchels new sound add on)

still nothing beats the realism/wide openess of OPFP

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (IsthatyouJohnWayne @ Feb. 24 2002,11:31)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">H&D ruled (before OFP that is  biggrin.gif )

really FELT like WW2 (or like every good film at least)

it was great- hell i feel like playing it now

the music was awesome and that level where you escape on a bomber after shooting up hundreds of troops with your MGs ...hell yeah

that level was kind of what OFP reminded me of first time i played it

(especially with the Satchels new sound add on)

still nothing beats the realism/wide openess of OPFP<span id='postcolor'>

That escape on the bomber mission was great smile.gif , it felt like a real world war 2 game, blowing up tanks, escaping on half tracks. I hope Invasion 1944 is like that smile.gif That would be something

I hope Invasion 1944 will have massive battles, not the 'black op' thing from H&D.

Yeah, but I did like setting up ambushes in H&D, the one where you retreat to the boat (I haven't played it for a very long time). But your right, all out battles are more fun biggrin.gif

When is this one coming out?....sounds like another free download for me......but shit you guys download games from the web?...one mission at a time?...tisk tisk tisk.. biggrin.gif

I remember those kinds of sites now....way back when before I knew anything about file sharing I surfed for free games on the net...but yeah I remember if I did find stuff it would be like 50 files...all with the same name....I sure's the hell didn't know what to do with em....