Sign in to follow this  
ManDay

Permanently zoomed out

I did a clean of install of ArmA lately and now my view is constantly zoomed out. I can zoom in by pressing RMB for example but as I'm already zoomed out zooming out further doesnt work. After releasing RMB the view returns to the wide-angle view. As there is some new Control-Item for zooming out permanently I tried to bind a key to it and press it so the view returns to normal but this failed.

Any idea?

Edit: This is what it looks like by default when I change to optics:

2tnfxqu5.jpg

Problem is removing the z-axis from the zoom in/out controls in the game. This causes this bug

I don't understand, sickboy. What z-axis? Joystick? TrackIR? I got neither the trackIr installed nor the jostick setup. Actually I removed every binding related to the joytick from the controlset.

Unfortunally after reconfiguring my controls to all my need the problem reappeared. I don't know whats the reason for that. Its annyoing

Oh. I just read your post again and realized that I got it wrong. Okay thanks. Ill try to fix this again.

I don't understand. I have a Saitek X52 Pro with the following settings:

Slider 1+ = Zoom In

Slider 1- = Zoom Out

I hace the problem described above. If I adjust the zoom setting (which I do whenever I'm in a vehicle) the optics view (except zoom scopes) are totaly messed up. What should I do? I want to be able to manually adjust the zoom setting.

I bought trackir couple of days ago. When I disabled the trackir zoom I got this same problem. Enabling it agin didn't help -when I center trackir the view goes to the zoomed out mode.