Sign in to follow this  
Treehead Woodfist

f***ing bad support by BIS

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from RN Malboeuf on 3:23 am on Dec. 8, 2001

yea! where have you've been?

Ohh thats right Kindergarden

<span id='postcolor'>

Kindergarten (biatch?).

I find that BIS's TOTAL lack of support here is apparant and more than half the reason for this spam.

If we had some admins actually weeding out the assholes and correcting us all sometimes then people like Brass would happen alot less.

Hmm, I'm American, and I speak German (I'm from Berlin, GUESS what dialect), French, North Korean, Spanish, English, and some Kanja.

I guess that's, what, 5? From an ignorant American? You gotta be kidding me! It doesn't matter where we're raised, only if you can read? Really? WOW!

Grow up, people.

Listen kids,

A lot of people are saying BIS developers don't post here because of all the childishness in the English forums (which I agree with).

But this is wrong. You need to take one more step back to put it in perspective.

The reason there are so many childish/stupid people and posts is that no one really moderates this board. If the moderators made it clear from the start that ignorance and insults would not be tolerated, and deleted or locked the approriate threads, we would not be having this conversation right now.

As it is, they basically propped up an English board because they knew that 90% of their customers aren't Czech, and basically just left it to drift afloat all by itself. So it is entirely predictable that the board deteriorated into such mindless garbage.

Seeing as how the crap on this board is basically a direct result of the failure of BIS or Codemasters to moderate this place even in the slightest, I do not for a second accept the argument that they don't reply here because of the subject matter on this board. It's not an excuse. They created the situation.

All this could be easily rectified by hiring one part-time moderator to filter out all the crap.

I'm not saying BIS hasn't been great overall, but they don't have anyone to blame for the state of this board but themselves.

Dam, you just beat me to my point. If they would moderate thise English speaking boards then maybe there would be less crap to read through.

Saying that, just because they are a Czech company doesn't mean they should not take care of the english speaking folk.

I'm sick of the childish posts in here so I can assume they are to but support the dam game by coming in and answer some questions....

**edit due to bad geography** wink.gif

(Edited by IGFs TopGun at 11:38 pm on Dec. 13, 2001)

Today I connected to the forum after 3 days and guess how many new posts I've found on CZ forums? Three.

Yes, English forums need better moderation, but don't compare it to Czech forums, it is unfair. And because big bosses like Maruk or Suma don't post on Czech forums, answers there are not as clear and satifactory.

BTW> Please don't use the word Chechs, we're not from Chechnya smile.gif

I dont agree with the title of this topic! "F***K bad support by BIS!

I dont agree that BIS only supporting the CHEZ forum!

My oppinium is that BIS is supporting the whole community at the very greatest!!!!!!!!

I also think that many treads and topics in this forum is completly crazynezz (like thisone)!!!

Look at OFP as a great game with great support, (THIS IS WHAT IT IS)!!!!!

I dont think BIS and CM is stopping the support when such advant shooter's (and though competitors) as Ghost Recon, Medal of honor, Return to Castle Wolfstien etc is in the pipe.

So far...

There has been allot of patches, addons, new missions editing tools and documents from BIS.

And not to forget: ENGLISH replys from BIS in the English forum.

So Grow up!!!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I dont agree that BIS only supporting the CHEZ forum!<span id='postcolor'> Aaarrrgghhh!!! CHEZ forums! You shall burn in #### fire!mad.gif

I'm going back to Cheese forums to comfort my sore soul...

Bah, who cares what bloody language you speak!

I'm American and I know a good deal of Spanish. Mostly because America is becomeing a bilingal nation.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: Anyway, the developers themselves have more important things to do than to wear a tech support hat as well. I applaud them for getting involved as much as they are, how many other developers do you know who are as accessible as they are?

<span id='postcolor'>

Thank you, this is right.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: Why is percentage of developers' answers higher in Czech forums? It is simple: Czech forums 5-10 posts a day, English forums - tons of posts every day of which 90% are off-topic s**t like this

<span id='postcolor'>

This is true too......