Sign in to follow this  
hotshotmike1001

New WEAPONS Models

mike, you are da man.

finally m4SD without crappy aimpoint notworthy.gif

(and you did it in 5mins after my request...)

what about the recoils?

are you going to work, fix the default recoils?

this sucks...

AK74 do not have rails to use aimpoint

M92FS too

Unnatural,non realistic,too simple

Very constractive!! band.gif

If you don't like it don't download it!

i'am not about downloading

it's my opinion komrade

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c134/BigMike_2006/replace/MP5SD.jpg

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c134/BigMike_2006/replace/MP5A5.jpg

Next Update will mod the M4 Socom SD plus the normal M4 and the M24 and M107 Model And AK74SU and AK74UN

Pictures Soon

You made the MP5 bigger than the M4?

I´m no gun nut, but held both weapons once and my memory tells that the MP5 was alot more compact huh.gif

Aimpoints on the M249 / M240 are certainly welcome additions - is there any way you could make them standalones?

I'm not crazy about overwriting default rifles though mate smile_o.gif

Thanks Mike

Stew

This is exactly what I thought!

The G36 looks awesome with the scope and extra's...

And about the overwriting I also share the same thought.

Are there any changes for the AI if their weapon has or has not a scope mounted?

And wouldnt that cause problems with MP???

How about the eotech scope on the m16a4m203 huh.gifyay.gifyay.gif

An Eotech would be cool but that would mean Mike would have to create something original... tounge2.gif Just-jokes mate, although if I had half the skills you obviously have, I would be making some cool shiz, not fluffing about.

Please add only that features to weapons, that they support in the reality and release them as "mod" instead of replacement of the original weapons only.

What an interesting approach to addonmaking... reminds me of some of the weapons from Quake Warz or something - very alien-like wink_o.gif but the author's skills are growing fast, no doubt about that!

oh my bigmike strikes again....

@zadoff.. growing skills? yea smoking pot maybe...

just hitting copy and paste doesnt have anything to do with skills..

it would be something else if he d modeled these weapons all from scratch...

whats next?

this?

http://photos.imageevent.com/smglee/cltactical/huge/007.JPG ..

or maybe make an 10 with a shilka turrent under the wings and extra GAU´s sticking out of the exhausts..

sorry that im being a piece of crap but honestly..

well its not exactly the same..

i admit that youre might be more interesting tho XD

.Jonny I advise you to stop spamming (particularly this thread), otherwise I have to hand out WLs or post count reductions.

nephilim, after spamming the other thread of this guy today already (here) you get -250 posts.

oh my bigmike strikes again....

just hitting copy and paste doesnt have anything to do with skills..

it would be something else if he d modeled these weapons all from scratch...

whats next?

this?

http://photos.imageevent.com/smglee/cltactical/huge/007.JPG ..

or maybe make an 10 with a shilka turrent under the wings and extra GAU´s sticking out of the exhausts..

sorry that im being a piece of crap but honestly..

My opinion, she's right!

im not a fan of real weapons, (only fan of desert eagle .50 AE), i do like futuristic weapons. but please, be honest and if you take parts of real weapons, then do it right. example from burns with the Mp5, hes right, the Mp5 is more compact, smaller. and if you modify BIS weapons, then do them right, example for the M9, put a slide effect in it and when it is empty that the slide stick back. and if you put some aimpoints, scopes etc on a weapon, pls inform you first how could they look out, if it needs a picatinny rail or not or whatever.

for the begin, it isnt bad. but ofcourse better to do as a mod than as a replacement, is much better.

Sentry

Great Weapons and all, but im getting an error message saying it cant show the M4...? Thanks in advanced for your help!

smile_o.gif

just hitting copy and paste doesnt have anything to do with skills.. it would be something else if he d modeled these weapons all from scratch...

I think u are just jealous tounge2.gif

Btw, how come I get warnings from mods for such posts & u don't? huh.gif

uhmn.. whistle.gif

good thing that you are modding. BUT how abt trying to make realistic weapon moddings? I mean it would have a far better effect on the PPL.

www.world.guns.ru would be a start for reseach for weapon names and then use google. Allso try having real military personel giving you advice and beta test for you.

Just a freindly advice smile_o.gif

do allthe weapons have to be realistic always down to the nuts and bolts? Srry for OT. crazy_o.gif

no they dont..

but they should at least have reasobable and most of all understandable attachment hard points...

i mean are those scopes glued or held together by magic??..

he could at least do some ducttape...

@zadoff ..pm inbound..

i did get a warning in form of 250 posts minus.. (i dont mind...)

jelous XD?

Magic I'd say. Since they aren't real and I don't know how to make anything for any PC game it seems like magic to me. Ta-da! Presto!

I like your M249 Aimpoint model as it doesn't have the animation issues that the SIX_M249_AIM does but please:

1. Animate the ammunition feeding into the gun. BIS had it backward but at least it moved! I have a feeling you broke a model selection necessary for belt feed animation.

2. Can we have a no-laser/no-PEQ version of these? The PEQ doesn't do much good, looks goofy, and can't be turned off. You've pasted the PEQ onto everything this side of your coffee cup!

P.S. If you could make a M16A4 (rails) with a M16A2 fixed stock, no PEQ, and a bipod I would be soooo thankful! I'm trying to make a US Army SDM-R (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Army_Squad_Designated_Marksman_Rifle)

I like these... especially the M249 with the aimpoint. Is there any way to get the aimpoint off the M136 though? It makes it harder for me to aim, I would just like the regular sights back. Any way I can unPBO it and just delete something out of a config or something? Thanks.

Interesting models....

Not my cup of tea, but at least your producing something other then negative comments.