Sign in to follow this  
snipurs

Iron sigh blur?

I bought the game twice onces threw online and then the hard disk since i was having sooo much trouble to get the right version. I now find my self at a dead end.

When i pull up my sights, the tip end(part above the barrel tip) is very blurry and has some sort of ghost like look on it. I did everything to try and fix it nothing works. the rest of my gun is perfectly fine but the aimer part is all messed up.

I have the 1.08 patch (cd atari version)

Rig is

duel sli niv 7900 gts 256 each

2 gig ram 4200 x2 64 duel core amd

I have no idea what the problem is! some1 please help i can put the graphics all the way up but when i go to shoot i can't aim because of the iron sight!

That's the problem i don't see any "Search" link.

I did that still no effect.

edit:after finding the search link i am the only post of blurring effects for the iron aim.

Second Edit: I Disable post processing effects Still no effect i went into my nividia settins and turned of anisotropic then it worked.

Not quite sure how it looks on your screen... However, if you aim in real life the sight will be a bit blur since you focus on the target with your eyes.

So it makes me wonder if it is not a game feature you try to correct?

I think, if you take a screen shot of it, it would be more easy to understand what your issue is and if it is meant to be like so or not.

That's the problem i don't see any "Search" link.

I did that still no effect.

edit:after finding the search link i am the only post of blurring effects for the iron aim.

Second Edit: I Disable post processing effects Still no effect i went into my nividia settins and turned of anisotropic then it worked.

I'm glad you got it working!

Not quite sure how it looks on your screen... However, if you aim in real life the sight will be a bit blur since you focus on the target with your eyes.

And of course in real life you wouldn't do that, given the proper training. You're supposed to focus on the front sight and blur out the target.

And of course in real life you wouldn't do that, given the proper training. You're supposed to focus on the front sight and blur out the target.

Hm yes, thinking back now when I was in service... You're right.