THE_BLITZ

My specs seem fine but...

my game is still slow even on very low/60hz

1 GB (or 960 Mb IDK) Ram

GeForce 6150Le with 256 Mb or Ram

Amd Athlon 64x2 Dual with 2 GHz each

processer 3800+

any ideas?

this thread is better suited for troubleshooting..

it seems that you have the onboard graphics 6150...

sorry to disappoint you but with onboard graphics games do not play at all...let alone arma which is power hungry..

i would suggest you get a good gfx card...or any gfx card that ur budget can afford....game will be much better...

and by the way...i had the 6 series motherboard 2 of them...and used them as server...but they are prone to freeze ups...they are alergic to some memory and PSUs....

i was gonna get a 7900-i should rite? or whats the best deal

plz move to troubleshooting

depends on ur budget really..

7900gs if you can find any in stock is an average card on budget..

best cards around this time are the 8800gts/gtx...however they are quite pricy...

mid pack 7900gs or 1950xt are good choices...

do you experience any freeze ups with that system?

I would recommened the 8800GTS series of cards. For just a bit more money you get a significant improvement in performance over budget cards.

depends on ur budget really..

7900gs if you can find any in stock is an average card on budget..

best cards around this time are the 8800gts/gtx...however they are quite pricy...

mid pack 7900gs or 1950xt are good choices...

do you experience any freeze ups with that system?

money, oh im fine on making it but im currently broke. 250 for 8800 right? Chrismas soon as a last resort. my cpu is kinda old anyways. how will a 6150Le work with OFP and where can i find OFP

i think u gonna have the same issues with OFP...integraded gfx is not really for games...

That graphics chip is more for desktop work like a person in a call centre would use, it's not really a gaming chip. Anything X600 and up (the X being the model range, eg 6600, 7600, 8600) are the gaming cards.

Google the model of the motherboard you have in your rig and see if it has a PCI-Express slot, and check out what it supports. You're usually fairly future proof if you have a good motherboard as you won't need to change your whole set up when changing just one part then.

well you can do 1 of a couple of options, i see alot of people recomending the 8800gts.

but if you get an 8800, dont buy a gts. get the gtx and be done with it. people dont seem to realize that you are a fool to not buy the best product. even if you dont have enough money to buy the best product, save it untill you do, go pawn some stuff around the house, whatever is needed.

because if you dont youll just be buying another card later.

spend the 600 bucks now and you wont have to buy another video card. sped 250 and i will guarantee you cash money that within 5 years youll be looking for another card that you already should have bought. it makes me laugh to see people saying buy the gts version the gtx is a superior card. if not the best card on the market..

Quote[/b] ]people dont seem to realize that you are a fool to not buy the best product.

Dont buy it, put up with what you have for 3 months and get the nxt one as the 8800* will be old news.

k. ill save for a GeForce 8800 GFX. plz dont argue over a simple question wink_o.gif