Sign in to follow this  
Teufelhund1985

radio message problem

hello all! I'm trying to copy a piece of scripting from the original ofp mission "03 bomberman" where you can radiomessage alpha squad to attack the convoy. I tried to imply this into my own mission by just copying it. the problem is; alpha squad does what it's supposed to do (attacking a convoy when you order em to by radio), but it keeps giving me the message "cannot find radiomessage S03r01", I found a sound folder (named "SOUND") containing the "S03r01" file (OGG. format) and a "stringtable" text file containing a description of the S03r01 file. But after experimenting with those I still can't get it to work sad_o.gif Anybody here who can help me?

P.S: Keep in mind, I'm a mission editing (and scripting) n00b, who is trying to learn by using original OFP missions as template, so I'm not quite familiar with mission editing (and scripting) yet smile_o.gif

edited because I can't spell...

You're saying you've found a sound folder and a stringtable text file, so did you copied them into your mission folder (you're saying you've 'experimented' with them)?

So what's your execution code, it's something like

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">unitname sideRadio "S03r01"

And don't forget also to copy description.ext file.

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">unitname sideChat "blah blah blah"