Sign in to follow this  
diversant92

A problem of many people

The new Oxygen loads well, everything works including the buldozer. But, when i try to load textures, it won't even load the .paa in the o2, and shows nothing in the buldozer.

It kinda loads .TGA, but this what appears in the buldozer:

http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/9487/crapem1.jpg

Any ideas guys? I have tried everything i could find about, nothing worked sad_o.gif

there are some .dll files missing in the O2 PE release version. To fix the .paa .tga .jpg viewing problems you can use the old O2 .dll files or download these (if you don't have the old O2) from our site and unpack them to your Oxygen 2 Personal Edition folder (NOT the ArmAWork folder).

http://armed-assault.net/bushwars/WORKFILES/O2PE_files.rar

Then startup O2 reset the texture path in the options menu to   P:\   if it is there already retype and save. Shut down and restart O2. There you have it, now you can see and load .paa textures.

Hope this helps

Thanka for the time but it still doesnt load paa

ok found t

i forgot to put \ on the end of the dll path

problem solved 9}

Hi im getting the same problem only thing is i have done what Obmar has said and it worked last night, well i could only load tga sad_o.gif  tonight i had a go and i cant load any texture not even tgas mad_o.gif

pls help,  thank you

Sols

Sorted it thanks

Stick your .dll`s into a folder of their own inside the Program Files\Bohemia Interactive\Tools\Oxygen 2 Personal Edition folder and point your dDLL path in O2 options to that folder (i.e C:\Program Files\Bohemia Interactive\Tools\Oxygen 2 Personal Edition\dll or just C:\Program Files\Bohemia Interactive\Tools\Oxygen 2 Personal Edition\ works for me too)

thanks to IC-Sprags over @ armahoolic for the info wink_o.gif