opteryx

Sakakah Al Jawf

Lookin Nice  notworthy.gif

Does The map Have The QG Minarete?

That Would Look Sooooo Cool  thumbs-up.gif

Lookin Nice notworthy.gif

That Would Look Sooooo Cool thumbs-up.gif

Nope, not yet, I have to buy QG first, which isn't released here yet.

Lookin Nice notworthy.gif

That Would Look Sooooo Cool thumbs-up.gif

Nope, not yet, I have to buy QG first, which isn't released here yet.

It would be greatly appreciated by members of our group here if the first release at least was QG-free, as many don't have it yet also.

Yah, Same with DMMAVERICK. All my "homies" dont have QG either.. or me! confused_o.gif

inlove.gif those pics

and yep I don't have Qg yet either. Hoping to get my hands on it but it's just not available in the *cough* north pole *cough* yet :P

What for ArmA players you are?? Have no QG... lol! crazy_o.gif

I have it and many others have it and it would be really cool if you could add some buildings of QG into your city! They would fit perfectly! Because Porto is a "dusty" and kinda "middle-east" city like your Sakakah Al Jawf! Would be great! Of course you don't have to change the currently verison (the first release) of your city to QG, but would be fine to add it in the next version! Please!

notworthy.gifnotworthy.gifnotworthy.gifnotworthy.gif

just downloaded Sakakah Al Jawf! Awesome map!! I am about to fully explore the city with some of my 31st MEU Marines. Will report back what I think of the city, but to tell you what. What I could see from my A-1Z cobra, it looks magnificent!!! All we need are some Haji's and we can make some awesome missions. Thanks for your hardwork Opteryx, look forward to more stuff from you.

Thank you very much, but please report back on issues related to specific versions in the appropriate thread, ie. HERE for the current beta release. smile_o.gif