Sign in to follow this  
Auss

CrCTI Coming soon With working JIP

the sakakah version need rhs_weap. don't know why , it's not visible in the mission.sqm.

ps: i installed the rvmat files. ran on dedy

It shouldn't .. I tested it again and it seems Ok for me and I haven't even downloaded the rhs_weapons pack.

Is anyone else having addon issues with the Sakakah mission?

On another note - as long as you 'patch' the Sakakah island for dedicated server, the clients can still use the 'unpatched' Sakakah island and it should play fine for everyone. It's a very lag-free island as well!

ok sorry.i forgot to disabled a replacement pack.

If you port another mission to a new island please let me know and I will add it to our Downloads section at OGN and host it for you, this way you can avoid download sites and get a fast download smile_o.gif Plus new players can get everything from one location smile_o.gif addons and missions

If you port another mission to a new island please let me know and I will add it to our Downloads section at OGN and host it for you, this way you can avoid download sites and get a fast download smile_o.gif Plus new players can get everything from one location smile_o.gif addons and missions

there is allready a base for this Aussie !!

http://cr-ofp.dyndns.org

people use it many years and its a tribute to Cleanrock aswell!!!

Oh yes was aware of that one thank's, smile_o.gif I was hoping to keep all the OGNCTI versions and Island ports in the one place so players can get all our revisions plus other players Island ports etc. without hunting around

Update:

There seems to be a small issue with the Latest Island port (sahrani) the AI seems to get "stuck" on a large rock SE of Paraiso. Will post updated mission soon

update, now based on Sgt. Ace "Everon" Island.

Download Everon & North Sahrani

hey i tested tha everon mission a few times and got allways only one worker even if i build 10 !!!

anyone with same prob ?

@aussie

i know you work on 95.13 but is there any chance for diffrent walls?

cause i find your walls to fat wink_o.gif !

i prefer the ones from rc1 but i like the OGN menue more.

crazy_o.gif

Version 95.13F will be released soon and yes there was a E version..lol Version F will contain new addons, I'll have an updated list later today after I sleep smile_o.gif

Ok Vesion F is now released, you will need to get the required addons

fixes

- AI stop/start path finding fixed. AI will still have issues when 1st leaving base then pathfind much better

- JIP player income % fixed

- Slightly tweaked prices of weapons

**1st Post links updated.**

Ok found a few small issues with JIP, players not getting build functions unless they return to the lobby and rejoin, also occasionally manned support vehicles will spit out empty ones. This should be fixed shortly.

SU29 will be replaced with something of the same equivilant as testing in MP found it has an annoying noise bug.

Thank for ur work smile_o.gif

I'v make a little server B.A.C for trying ur CTI

Would u need a miror for ur work ?

I v a fast ftp.. ask me smile_o.gif

yay.gif

This Thread will be no longer updated by me. If you wish to get the latest Versions and addons or any info on OGNCTI please join in our discussion on our site below.

http://forums.ogn.com.au/forumdisplay.php?f=888

@Dob Thank you for the offer of the mirror.