Sign in to follow this  
WisdoM

Man have teh russians ruined teh olympic sport

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RalphWiggum @ Feb. 24 2002,10:06)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">he was Austrailian. Considering that Austrailians have some history of racism, I'm not surprised.<span id='postcolor'>

That is some damn stupid over generalisation. He was either not watching or caved in to american pressure/bribes. As a way of trying to remove the blame from the USA for it, that is damn insulting.

That is some damn stupid over generalisation

correct

He was either not watching or caved in to american pressure/bribes

conspiricy theorist type bullshit by another nitwit..

yea im sure the US would plan an elaborate plot, paying off Aus to cheat a country thats not even its enemy... thats nowhere NEAR the US in the standings.. USSR is no threat to the US not in the olympics or anywhere else.. but yet of course the US would go out of its way to cheat in a contest its already beating them in..

Im also sure the US slipped Muehlegg that dope too.. the olympics are a US conspiricy... your in the evil yank'sback yard and were gonna kill you all...agghh

gonna put yer babies on sticks and feed you mother agent orange!! agghh run!! the yanks is a comin!!!

hehem twit

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Wobble @ Feb. 24 2002,20:15)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Im also sure the US slipped Muehlegg that dope too.. the olympics are a US conspiricy... your in the evil yank'sback yard and were gonna kill you all...agghh

gonna put yer babies on sticks and feed you mother agent orange!! agghh run!! the yanks is a comin!!!<span id='postcolor'>

LOL that was good biggrin.gif

what needs to happen is one of these guys who gets all doped up... 10 feet from the finish line.. in front of millions of people all over the world... collapse... vomiting blood and die right there.. maby that would be a good deterrent.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ACT SMILEY @ Feb. 24 2002,17:34)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">wow.gif6--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RalphWiggum @ Feb. 24 2002,10wow.gif6)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">he was Austrailian. Considering that Austrailians have some history of racism, I'm not surprised.<span id='postcolor'>

That is some damn stupid over generalisation. He was either not watching or caved in to american pressure/bribes. As a way of trying to remove the blame from the USA for it, that is damn insulting.<span id='postcolor'>

i know i know....but you have to admit that in recent yrs, Austrailia did have questionable taste when it came to immigration issues. Also, Austrailia was the only country where I saw 2-3 attempts to steal the olympic torch during it run. larykins?

wink.gif You remember, he was the unarmed man beaten to a pulp by LAPD Officers, someone got the whole thing on camera and it caused the largest race riots in LA's history.

You remember, he was the unarmed man beaten to a pulp by LAPD Officers, someone got the whole thing on camera and it caused the largest race riots in LA's history

yup and during the riots a bunch of black guys jerked some white truck driver out of his rig and smashed his face with bricks and beat him almost to death.. and that was on tape aswell.. he has the mental capacity of a 5 year old now sad.gif

Austrailia was the only country where I saw 2-3 attempts to steal the olympic torch during it run

I saw where they ran past that house with a bunch of naked guys on it.. that was hilarious.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ACEJim @ Feb. 24 2002,16:36)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">wink.gif  You remember, he was the unarmed man beaten to a pulp by LAPD Officers, someone got the whole thing on camera and it caused the largest race riots in LA's history.<span id='postcolor'>

Ever heard of PCP? thats what they didnt tell you about..thats why it took 10 police officers to get teh man down..you foreigners are so pathetic its hilarious, anyways..this about Russias poor sportsmanship...but go figure it would turn into some USA bashing..oh well fuck you..america owns all and they proved in teh olympics. Oh yea we only won the most medals cuz it was in US terrirtory..sorry I forgot. No really America owns all. Anyways, sad to see tehse forums are still "hate-america" land..I figured after 8 months the majority of you losers would have gorwn-up or moved on? but I guess not, shows how childish you foreigners are, oh well. Nice day to you all.

Yeah, Murda Mon! All our foreigner base belong to you! For great justice!

In sports, I'm pretty sure everybody is using doping. This is simply because the pharmaceutical giants keep on pouring new drugs to the market. These new drugs which are normally used to treat ailments, sometimes cause performance improvement if taken by healthy individuals. Before this is realized by WADA, the new drug is not forbidden. When the properties are discovered, it still takes (sometimes years) a long time to develop a reliable assay for screening. By this time, new drugs have appeared.

This is why those with access to money and good doctors can cheat without (technically) doing anything that is forbidden.

There was a gallup in which a wide batch of athletes were asked: "If there was an undetectable drug which enabled you to win olympic gold, but it was going to kill you in ten years time, would you take it?" Almost everybody answered yes. confused.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Murda Inc @ Feb. 25 2002,10:40)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ACEJim @ Feb. 24 2002,16:36)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">wink.gif  You remember, he was the unarmed man beaten to a pulp by LAPD Officers, someone got the whole thing on camera and it caused the largest race riots in LA's history.<span id='postcolor'>

Ever heard of PCP? thats what they didnt tell you about..thats why it took 10 police officers to get teh man down..you foreigners are so pathetic its hilarious, anyways..this about Russias poor sportsmanship...but go figure it would turn into some USA bashing..oh well fuck you..america owns all and they proved in teh olympics. Oh yea we only won the most medals cuz it was in US terrirtory..sorry I forgot. No really America owns all. Anyways, sad to see tehse forums are still "hate-america" land..I figured after 8 months the majority of you losers would have gorwn-up or moved on? but I guess not, shows how childish you foreigners are, oh well. Nice day to you all.<span id='postcolor'>

yeah and officers lied about speed Rodney King was driving. King was driving a Hyundai and polica reported that it was going about 110 miles, when it fact, that Hyundai can't go over 100. This was true.

it was 4 officers, if you remember, and King was on the ground on all fours, and another police beating him from behind. What the media didn't show was that King lunged at the officers, but officers managed to push him down on all fours. but media edited it out cuz there were static btw infamous beating scene and the lunging scene.

PCP? I know King was drunk, but if he was on PCP, then everyone would back the badge.

Speaking of WinterGames, let's see... Ohno lunges into finish lane on 1500m short trak...which is AFAIK against regulation, so he doesn't deserve that silver. Also, if you can't win, go for an Oscar and you'll get your gold medal. mad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Nobby @ Feb. 25 2002,14:47)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">*cough* America has corrupted refs *cough

bah nasty cough i have there<span id='postcolor'>

The funniest part is... THERE WERE NO AMERICANS INVOLVED IN ANY OF THIS CONTREVERSY..hahaha, it was all you European f@#$ ups who ruined the OG, not the Americans. Muhahahaha for once the Americans on this forum can point an laugh at all the European stupid mistakes, ahhahahaha. *points and laughs at Russia, France, Germany, etc.* muhahahaha way to go and ruin the olympic games Europe =P

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RalphWiggum @ Feb. 25 2002,15:51)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Murda Inc @ Feb. 25 2002,10:40)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ACEJim @ Feb. 24 2002,16:36)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">wink.gif  You remember, he was the unarmed man beaten to a pulp by LAPD Officers, someone got the whole thing on camera and it caused the largest race riots in LA's history.<span id='postcolor'>

Ever heard of PCP? thats what they didnt tell you about..thats why it took 10 police officers to get teh man down..you foreigners are so pathetic its hilarious, anyways..this about Russias poor sportsmanship...but go figure it would turn into some USA bashing..oh well fuck you..america owns all and they proved in teh olympics. Oh yea we only won the most medals cuz it was in US terrirtory..sorry I forgot. No really America owns all. Anyways, sad to see tehse forums are still "hate-america" land..I figured after 8 months the majority of you losers would have gorwn-up or moved on? but I guess not, shows how childish you foreigners are, oh well. Nice day to you all.<span id='postcolor'>

yeah and officers lied about speed Rodney King was driving. King was driving a Hyundai and polica reported that it was going about 110 miles, when it fact, that Hyundai can't go over 100. This was true.

it was 4 officers, if you remember, and King was on the ground on all fours, and another police beating him from behind. What the media didn't show was that King lunged at the officers, but officers managed to push him down on all fours. but media edited it out cuz there were static btw infamous beating scene and the lunging scene.

PCP? I know King was drunk, but if he was on PCP, then everyone would back the badge.

Speaking of WinterGames, let's see... Ohno lunges into finish lane on 1500m short trak...which is AFAIK against regulation, so he doesn't deserve that silver. Also, if you can't win, go for an Oscar and you'll get your gold medal. mad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Well in case you didnt see...Ohno wasnt the only one to lunge across, in fact teh only one who didnt lunge across teh finish was teh guy who came in first...so in reality, only one medal should have been awarded in that race. And the guy who got gold was ironically the guy in last place..so technically he doesnt deserve that gold either.....but really..who cares....it wasnt Ohno's fault the AUSSIE said teh S.KOREAN was disqualified, and I bet if it was some other country behind him none of you would even care. And yea Ohno did do a great jopb of selling the elbow from teh S. Korean, but hey..he got a gold didnt he? and HE didnt cheat...unlike some other countries......

I don’t get this…just because I think it was wrong to disqualify the S.KOREAN you think that I hate the US or something… I have seen this before in other forum, you can never say something bad about the US… I DON’T hate the US! I have family there and  I have NOTHING against you people…

But I still thinks that it was very wrong decision…and my own opinion is that if the guy behind him hadn’t  been from the home nation (which happens to be USA) he wouldn’t have been disqualified…

but that’s just what I think.. smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (S_Z @ Feb. 25 2002,16:21)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I don’t get this…just because I think it was wrong to disqualify the S.KOREAN you think that I hate the US or something… I have seen this before in other forum, you can never say something bad about the US… I DON’T hate the US! I have family there and  I have NOTHING against you people…

But I still thinks that it was very wrong decision…and my own opinion is that if the guy behind him hadn’t  been from the home nation (which happens to be USA) he wouldn’t have been disqualified…

but that’s just what I think.. smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

If you had been in tehse forums awhile back..not since January, you;d know why the majority of U.S. citizens on here are so defensive...belive me it was a nightmare here =(

Also I dont think it was so much that U.S. was teh host country..I think it was that Ohno sold teh elbow from teh S. Korean. At any rate it was "cross-tracking" as it's called..plain and simple. I watched th replay over and over agian..and you can PLAINLY see that S. Korean is on a set track..and feels ohno behind him and he slid over and gave Ohno a littel nudge..which is illegal in short-track. i think it was a just call, and teh guy should have been disqualified. Short-track is like Nascar racing....sure it's a fast paced sport...but there are things that you just dont do..like cut someone off because you know you are going to lose....they would black flag you in NASCAR racing..and they will disqualify you in short-track..which they did..and the poor sport desevrved it, especially after his littel temper tantrum he threw after he was disqualified.

And let us not forget Ohno was DQed himself for cross tracking on a later race....

Favoritism and bias my ass....more like sucky athletes and dopers...

Oh yeah! point at Europeans if you want! But it was also europeans that found out about the refs and stopped the corruption issue.

Well, corruption is not only where you see it. I wonder how much sports-business is corrupted elsewhere in the world. I bet in the countries where sportsmen are paid most! Points at......mmmmmhhhh

oh yea...well......COLD FUSION WAS DISCOVERED IN AMERICA! so hah!

Oh yeah! point at Europeans if you want! But it was also europeans that found out about the refs and stopped the corruption issue.

well if it had been the US who did it the golbal morons would say that the US was placing blame or... god knows what.. im glad the EUs found it.. because as we all know.. US publicity is ALWAYS bad publicity... I guess thats what we get for being the great evil empire...etc etc . insert other mindless moronic title here----->*____*

Murda...i don't know which replay you saw, but you are obviously forgetting that camera angles make it appear as if Skor was blocking Ohno. Think about where camera man was located.

If you look at the video clip of so called 'cross-tracking', the judges decide that Skor guy blocked Ohno's path. What ppl did not see was that just before the clip ended, both Ohno and Skor were making turns.

Now I don't know about you, but when u r making turns, you wanna stay close to curve, and that's what they were all doing. Furthermore, Ohno was quite behind Skor guy. Ohno's face was some distance from Skor's. and you said SKor bumped him? hello, cross tracking is not bumping!

But i do agree that no medal should be awarded except for the guy who got in last because all 3 in front of him fell down. But just because 3 guys in front of him screwed up, that doesn't mean that he doesn't deserve the medal.

And Ohno did nothing? well he raised his fist in middle of game...duh.... usually in short-track skating, it's judges who find and fault the players in case they make bad moves. but Ohno actually raised his hand.

And Salt Lake City is not in USA, right? Since Us did not host it...

COLD FUSION?!??!!? Einstein, where are you? I never heard Einstein studied from US. And AFAIK cold fusion is yet to be proven, and more physicists believe cold fusion has some questionable taste.