Sign in to follow this  
Raptor

BushWars Mod

Grabbing now!

Finally, waiting for ages!

But there is only one thing: I'm gonna to make some coops, but... on which island? Except Jungle Sahrani (which gotta replace original one) I cant find any Africa style map ;/

ArmedAssault.info Mirror and News:

4750944.gif

Required Addons :

DOWNLOAD - Bush Wars Weapons Pack (v 1.15)

DOWNLOAD - BWC Mod 88mm M3 Mortar (v 1.15)

ArmedAssault.info Mirror and News:

8114974.gif

Required Addons :

DOWNLOAD - Bush Wars Weapons Pack (v 1.15)

If a release or contact information is missing, feel free to drop a PM, it will then be added.

Downloading now! thumbs-up.gif

A couple of questions... does this include the weapons crates? An do I need to delete the early version bushwar_pilot.pbo? I have two pilot pbo's, one that is signed and another that is not. I'm assuming that I delete the unsigned one.

GD Mast

Howzit guys.

Thanks Old Bear for those download mirrors Mate.  thumbs-up.gif

@ SaS TrooP: We are currently working on some African maps for release, and I know there are some other very talented mapmakers including Linker Split with some fantastic African maps in the works...

@ GD Mast: We are also working on some dedicated weapon- and ammo crates to accompany our Mod and Addons, and will get these out as soon as they're completed. We have pretty much updated everything in our downloads section recently, including all our Allouette helicopters, our Helipilot download, and our newest Puma pack which includes the latest Oryx version with a working wench that we're in the process of completing. I suggest you delete all your Bushwars pilots and download the latest version.  wink_o.gif

very lovely addon guys thanks but we need those ammo crates hope u can release them soon smile_o.gif

Nice infantry! One little note: containers for CG launcher that carried by anti-tank operators don't look well with M136 and especially RPG-7 smile_o.gif Please add CG in future version of your weaponpack.

Quote[/b] ]I suggest you delete all your Bushwars pilots and download the latest version.

Will do! Thank you!

nice, really interested in this mod, can't wait for some more addons!

Many thanks for the latest release BWC, but I've got question or probably more so a request, any chance of seeing a hotfix or future releases with XEH (Extended Event Handlers) support/implementation?, as it stands right now these guys are not compatiable and you lose many features of popular mods (ECS,6th Sense Tracers, ACE).

I apperciate all your hard work and testing to ensure this fine release and for that I grateful so please don't take this request the wrong way.

Many Thanks

Extremeus Decimus

@ Cappe! & Mr Burns: Thanks for the mirrors guys!

@ Spooky Lynx: Those are "improvised" rigs worn by soldiers out in the field made up of ammo containers. Usually SADF soldiers would customise their kit to suit the mission or their needs while out on patrol and this made for some "interesting" setups. The way the rocket launchers look when the soldiers are spawned are unfortunately due to their standard placement by BIS. If the soldier switches to the launcher as his "weapon in use" it actually looks good:

Screenie10.jpg

@ Extremeus Decimus: Yes we will make the soldiers fully compatible in a near future update, no problem mate.  wink_o.gif

@ Everyone: Thanks for all the compliments guys, couldn't have done it without the great team we have supporting us!

whe n will the ammo box will be out coz we need those weapon boxes asap guys very lovely addon keep it up

Probably when it's ready. I imagine they would've said something about a date if they knew.

Hi guys, love the bush war mod,great job so far guys. cant wait to see the rest!

Raafatah64.

If you really need a ammobox for Bushwar Mod you can always make 1 yourself or find a ammobox script that you can change for Bushwar ammo, i use a own made template with 2 ammoboxes that i can use for all kinds off ammo and weapons.

or you can puth a line in the init line for ammo in a vehicle(example:this addmagazine cargo["bwc_R1_mag",20]),with this you get 20 R1 ammoclips in the vehicle, Hope its been a help, cya l8ter

Thanks for the heads-up! :) Downloading now. :cool: