Sign in to follow this  
Michael_Wittman

NO MORE TIME TO WASTE

no discussion of illegal actions or something 'beyond' the red thin line ...

even if it's against cheaters - keep that outside this forum ...

anyone ignoring this polite warning may meet wrath of the mods smile_o.gif

if You want to discuss valid LEGAL actions then please go to thread i setup for that purpose there:

http://www.flashpoint1985.com/cgi-bin....t=68559

hackers on public server?

do you mean the look at my ip adress and attack me?

or do you mean only cheating

in my 5year ofp public experience I rarley never meet many cheater

hackers on public server?

do you mean the look at my ip adress and attack me?

or do you mean only cheating

in my 5year ofp public experience I rarley never meet many cheater

Hes talking about cheating. Theres some game hacking going on, not network/security hacking as your thinking though, but its mostly scripting for the game which allows them to "cheat". Or atleast those are ones that cause the biggest problems because of all the power allowed by the client through scripts.

I can't believe you people are still entertaining this troll. Let the topic die a good death.

Well....thats it. It couldnt take longer, 90% of public servers are screwed by hackers, the anti-cheat protection in this game equals 0. The interest of developers on doing anything about it equals 0.

Now I realize the policy of BI. And I´m not longer their client. Im uninstalling the game today and will never buy anything from this guys period.

If anyone asks me in the future about buying something from BIS I wil just tell my experience. You will have a game full of bugs for 3 or more months, then you will play fairly good for another 3 months, then you will not be able to play it anymore because its been completely raped by cheaters.

BTW. Combat Mission Shock Force have passed from 55 Euro to 8 Euro in very little time....do you still feel horny on releasing ARMA2?

goodnight.gif

Play on MIT server...you,ll like it.... wink_o.gif

There seems to be a problem with the MySQL server, sorry for the inconvenience.

whistle.gif

I hope that it will last 4ever....

Edit.

It didnt...damn.. that KFC page should go down for good... firefoxlover.gif

Well....thats it. It couldnt take longer, 90% of public servers are screwed by hackers, the anti-cheat protection in this game equals 0. The interest of developers on doing anything about it equals 0.

Now I realize the policy of BI. And I´m not longer their client. Im uninstalling the game today and will never buy anything from this guys period.

If anyone asks me in the future about buying something from BIS I wil just tell my experience. You will have a game full of bugs for 3 or more months, then you will play fairly good for another 3 months, then you will not be able to play it anymore because its been completely raped by cheaters.

BTW. Combat Mission Shock Force have passed from 55 Euro to 8 Euro in very little time....do you still feel horny on releasing ARMA2?

goodnight.gif

Play on MIT server...you,ll like it.... wink_o.gif

You keep saying that everywhere. Whats the deal? Are you just spaming for your server? Or are you in with the script kiddies? Whats the deal, I think we all want a response other then "play here you will like it"

I didnt read all of the threads but

You do know that the game was designed with Single Player in mind as the Primary type of game play.

And Single play is very very good IMO so why uninstall?

And Multi play is what YOU make it wink_o.gif

You do know that the game was designed with Single Player in mind as the Primary type of game play.

It's funny that you claim the game would be made for singleplayer, while I would claim the opposite... I guess it simply depends on own interpretations so we better not claim anything :P

hey i just went to look at the kfc website to see what rubbish the kids on it are talking and It wont load..... please say somebody took it down so these stupid retards cant use it anymore.

hey i just went to look at the kfc website to see what rubbish the kids on it are talking and It wont load..... please say somebody took it down so these stupid retards cant use it anymore.

Guh.

Michael Wittman i would have to agree, who needs arma 2 just going to get hacked too, infact what a waste of time ARMA ....then some people have the nerv to say quiters !!  

only sales they may get is from the hackers enjoying  messing up the games !!    nener.gif    

ARMA 2 hackwars    rofl.gif

why uninstall they ask?

because the single player mode far to easy i beat it one day

I thought the 1.09 patch was going to be out around the expansions release..... but it still hasnt come out yet.

Ive pretty much quit playing the game since then, I'll only possibly start playing again once it comes out. Depending on how many issues it solves.

Gah! i been playing Ofp since release then ArmA but i soo fed up with the supercheats ruining damn near every server i been on recently...and i sorry but the Armaac(?) cheat-protected servers just seem to lag like crazy before crashing...i give in..give up..refuse to waste any more of my time.Good luck to the rest of yas.

Michael Wittman i would have to agree, who needs arma 2 just going to get hacked too, infact what a waste of time ARMA ....then some people have the nerv to say quiters !!

I believe in BIS and i have bought 90% of there products to date and if you like there products so much you would defend them like i do.

OFP, VBS1 and Arma are the only simulated war games i enjoy and nothing released since OFP has come anywhere near it.

People that bitch and moan are mainly people that thought ArmA was another BF2 and they got dissapointed because its not ARCADE enough or the servers they play on get hacked - heckled and the other stuff.

The first thing they do is turn to this forum and blame BIS for something that BIS cant control directly, all BIS can do is listen and learn from what is going on out there and release counter measures to make it easier and less painfull for the servers and there admins.

So when i say "QUITTER" i mean the above and im sticking to my guns, If ya dont like it go blame EA or Ubi Soft wink_o.gif

Don't talk about cheats.. the mods will so nicely close this thread because it does not look good to mention CHEATS on this forum.........

Oh, maybe there are none... just imagination......