Sign in to follow this  
AimPoint

AimPoint Desert Weapons 1.3

Excellent work AimPoint thumbs-up.gif

Looks like 1.1 will be active all the time as well as is now 1.0 biggrin_o.gif

Alright. A silenced version. I always wanted one but never thought about bringing it up anywhere. Have you ever thought about making a woodland batch? Someone mentioned it before but I can't remember if that was you.

Your desert pack is always active for me. I love em.

That looks awesome! Yes, concur with the other guys - woodland would be cool (even if it's just a 'quick' job where the operators just spray a bit of green over the desert paint!

If you're breaking up rifles - would you please consider making an ironsights M4A1 with 203? Just a humble suggestion mate wink_o.gif

Wow, these remind me of the weapons we used in Afghanistan! Great job! (just got ArmA)

If you're breaking up rifles - would you please consider making an ironsights M4A1 with 203?  Just a humble suggestion mate wink_o.gif

Wasn't there one in Arma 1.04 or 1.05? (Or was I dreaming?) Actually it is not configured. Still asking myself why it has been removed...

Anyway, I'm very happy that Aimpoint posted the screen because that means we are near the next step, that will be a betatest.

I'm very proud of him because, as usual he done a very hard (for us, with limited knowledge) and meticulous work for give you this new weapon.

I'm still a little astonished that finally, we have THE weapon, and it's only thanks to Aimpoint's perseverance.

About the config, I can say that we made it as lighter as we could, referencing to BIS cfg, in order to use, where possible, other mods like sounds, etc...

Further details will be posted after the release.

Finaly, if you will not see any ANPEQ on the M4A1SDGL model, it is my fault wink_o.gif

goodnight.gif

Wee, thanks for kitting us up with this combo. M4/203/ACOG was already my favorite sofar...been dreaming of having the cons of a silinced version wink_o.gif .

As previously, thumbs up here. Keep it up!

PS: Guess i answer it myself, but this kit won't be availible in the replacement cfg/pack by default i assume. Meaning, only possible to grab it from your ammocrate or if it is assigned to unit/ammocrate/weaponpool etc by missionmaker? Bit sad as i'm a MP guy. Hope there is a way or peolpe create mission with this or someone is up to convert our MP mission on the server tounge2.gif .

Anyway,...thanks for the update and your time put into this. Guess you made some very happy including me thumbs-up.gif .

Meaning, only possible to grab it from your ammocrate or if it is assigned to unit/ammocrate/weaponpool etc by missionmaker?

Unfortunatly yes!! sorry sad_o.gif

Meaning, only possible to grab it from your ammocrate or if it is assigned to unit/ammocrate/weaponpool etc by missionmaker?

Unfortunatly yes!!  sorry sad_o.gif

Hell, I just add them to the units through the config in the pbo file. You got the class names and ammo available, just do it that way. thumbs-up.gif

Hell, I just add them to the units through the config in the pbo file. You got the class names and ammo available, just do it that way. thumbs-up.gif

It can go a bit further than just that.

m4sdfu9.jpg

Love the weapons, and thanks for bringing the full auto, much appreciated.

Quote[/b] ]AimPoint:

Unfortunatly yes!! sorry sad_o.gif

wink_o.gif No need to say sorry.

@Bkill: Hm not sure if i follow you, but afaik the silincer M4/203 will be a standalone weapon and can't replace an stock weapon. I might replace it, but since i use it with MP in mind i don't think it will work, especially if you want the effect of the silincer (less detection). Anyway, things to worry about once it is released i guess.

Quote[/b] ]AimPoint:

wink_o.gif No need to say sorry.

@Bkill: Hm not sure if i follow you, but afaik the silincer M4/203 will be a standalone weapon and can't replace an stock weapon. I might replace it, but since i use it with MP in mind i don't think it will work, especially if you want the effect of the silincer (less detection). Anyway, things to worry about once it is released i guess.

Well, whenever there is a new weapon addon, I always depbo the file and look into the config to find the class of the weapon and the ammo it uses. If I like the weapon, I would go to my unit pbo and change the config file to add the weapons to my units and then repack it.

My units have a mixture of weapons from different addons and it helps with variety, especially within my SF units.

Hi, this weapons match prefectly with the Queens Gambit partisan

units. Let's C ya

How do i get these too wrok, every time i open arma it says cannot open M4 p3d ?

Quote[/b] ]How do i get these too wrok, every time i open arma it says cannot open M4 p3d ?

Very strange,never happen to me,are you sure is my pack that cause the problem?

Maybe try to launch Arma with only this addon to be sure.

Quote[/b] ]Any word on 1.1?

Hehe.. you have no idea how is close! smile_o.gif

x-mas is early, im late but wtf i really have to check these out.

Thanks xmas_o.gif .

edit: I like all of them, especially the new ones!!

Oh my God.

Thank you so much Aimpoint! notworthy.gif

I've been using those weaps ever since they're out but those new ones are just amazing!

Just what ArmA was missing!

You're the man, Aimpoint wink_o.gif

Hi, the weapons still looking very pimp, over all that XM110-SD, the

only thing that ain' like that much on the weapons is how they're

hold by the units, the trigger is not in line with the unit's pointing

finger; but other than that... they're great. Let's C ya