Sign in to follow this  
ChickenHawk

U gonna buy the civilian ofp thing?

I wanna know if the new trees and buildings etc. will also be changing the ones on Malden and the others!

I wanna buy it.

It looks fab, have you see the town, wow, I nearly cum when I saw that.

I just hope satchels sound pack will still work for it smile.gif

Theres a motorbike aswell.

I think BIS have been looking in these forums trying to find out what people want.

I can remember topics about motorbikes, larger towns, better building and trees, so Im sure they are the best company in the world.

Since I bought Flashpoint in July I have only gone out and bought 2 games which I dont play on.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (madmike @ Feb. 23 2002,23:21)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">It looks fab, have you see the town, wow, I nearly cum when I saw that.<span id='postcolor'>

lmao u should get out more m8

i mean, a slight hard on would be acceptable tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">i mean, a slight hard on would be acceptable

<span id='postcolor'>

I didnt have time to get a hard on, it was just OMG a nice town....Ive cum smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (MozMan @ Feb. 23 2002,11:59)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (madmike @ Feb. 23 2002,23:21)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">It looks fab, have you see the town, wow, I nearly cum when I saw that.<span id='postcolor'>

lmao u should get out more m8

i mean, a slight hard on would be acceptable tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

LOL....i'm sure get off from looking at pictures from a new add-on.......

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">It looks fab, have you see the town, wow, I nearly cum when I saw that.<span id='postcolor'>

hmm.jpg

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Ex-RoNiN @ Feb. 23 2002,21:25)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I wanna know if the new trees and buildings etc. will also be changing the ones on Malden and the others!<span id='postcolor'>

That's a good question? I wanna know that too! smile.gif

I hope they do change them also because i wouldn't be able to go back to Malden after playing in this new one.

Looks like a Motorcycle in it, definately yes. I also vowed to purchase every supplement they publish for OFP. VBS will never be published for civvy use, just face it. Independance lost will have some of the models and such it looks like but not some of the more advance scripting used in VBS.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Black Knight @ Feb. 24 2002,15:02)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I hope they do change them also because i wouldn't be able to go back to Malden after playing in this new one.<span id='postcolor'>

same goes for me confused.gif

One thing i've been thinking of about Resistance is: Will it be possible to play the new island, Narogo(or something), in OFP: Cold war

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">One thing i've been thinking of about Resistance is: Will it be possible to play the new island, Narogo(or something), in OFP: Cold war<span id='postcolor'>

its very unlikely. It would mean putting new missions in the existing campiange