Sign in to follow this  
ChickenHawk

U gonna buy the civilian ofp thing?

So.

U gana buy it? I might, but it seems a lil out of order to flog us some civilian bs when they have harriers and hueys etc etc.. I havent heard any more on Independance lost..

Well of course i'm gonna buy it....looks pretty good.....I will buy any and all add-ons for this game......

cool i got a couple of missions lying on HD somewhere il give u two for Å10 biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Hilandor @ Feb. 23 2002,06:04)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">cool i got a couple of missions lying on HD somewhere     il give u two for Å10    biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

"L" I have about 50 add-ons downloaded but i'm to lazy to install em.....

What I want for sure, is the new island and the motorcycle. The campaign I'm "so-so" about, it's the Mp aspects of the game that I enjoy the most anyway.

If they release an addon without the campaign, but with all new weapons, vehicles and the new island, I'll just buy that.

Yes, if the expansion pack have (at least) :

-M249 SAW Addon (MUST HAVE)

-SA-80 Addon

-FIX MANY BUGS in 1.42

What year does it take place in ? I heard that ofp sold million copies,soo i believe they will make something better,soo i won't be buying this.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ChickenHawk @ Feb. 23 2002,16:59)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">So.

U gana buy it? I might, but it seems a lil out of order to flog us some civilian bs when they have harriers and hueys etc etc.. I havent heard any more on Independance lost..<span id='postcolor'>

You should know that we are getting Independece lost which has harriers but the resistance crap as u put it will actually improve Opflash by giving it better textures and trees and probally better buildings. It might allow the high detail textures in IL.

God ppl can be real stupid sometimes.

I think Resistance is goign to be tons better than IL. Not only are the textures goign to be imrpoved along with everything else, we can always rely on the original BIS team to bring us an absolutely amazing campaign to play imo.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (foxer @ Feb. 23 2002,19:10)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I heard that ofp sold million copies,soo i believe they will make something better,soo i won't be buying this.<span id='postcolor'>

This makes absolutely no sense at all to me.

I think it will be very hard for Codemasters to make a game any better than Operation Flashpoint. With the expansion, there will be bugfixes, the netcode will improve, textures will improve, there will be a new island, new units, new weapons and a new (third already) campaign.

If you're just saying you don't like the game...okay....suit yourself.

I can't even believe you guys....you go on and on about how great this game is and a great new add-on coming out and oh i'm not going to buy it....fuck.....I don't know about you people............ confused.gifmad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (nordin dk @ Feb. 23 2002,19:57)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (foxer @ Feb. 23 2002,19:10)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I heard that ofp sold million copies,soo i believe they will make something better,soo i won't be buying this.<span id='postcolor'>

This makes absolutely no sense at all to me.

I think it will be very hard for Codemasters to make a game any better than Operation Flashpoint. With the expansion, there will be bugfixes, the netcode will improve, textures will improve, there will be a new island, new units, new weapons and a new (third already) campaign.

If you're just saying you don't like the game...okay....suit yourself.<span id='postcolor'>

I just think it's an bad idea.I don't wanna be a civilian,which can't fly bombers,choppers,tanks < thats what made opf soo special.I believe if they sold million copies they could make a vietnam,gulf war,or china vs usa in the future with new weapons, go ahead and add yours on what you would look like to see.This just seems like a money grab,running off a good name.Like C&C name,westwood puts c&C on everything,and guess what ? I always check for C&C because i remember the first one and red alert,but the others just suck,that has the C&C tag

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">

I always check for C&C because i remember the first one and red alert,but the others just suck,that has the C&C tag<span id='postcolor'>

I gotta admit the days of sitting and playing tiberian sun on the PC never compared to kicking back on my couch playing red alert retaliation on playstation....

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Rogue2020 @ Feb. 23 2002,20:18)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">

I always check for C&C because i remember the first one and red alert,but the others just suck,that has the C&C tag<span id='postcolor'>

I gotta admit the days of sitting and playing tiberian sun on the PC never compared to kicking back on my couch playing red alert retaliation on playstation....<span id='postcolor'>

Soo do you agree with me that this is bull crap and They going put a good name in the mud,and this is just an money grab.Do you agree ?

No I don't....it looks great...big new towns.....and so what if your a civilain...your an ex some kind of agent from what I read....you probably end up suiting back up again to kick some ass.......

I only see 4 screen shots,and the towns don't look bigger.THe buildings look big and trees look like they are nicely done.

It all looks nice. I don't understand your grudge.

It's not like they're releasing a new game claiming to be special, when all it is is a rewamp of a thousand other games, like just about any other Game company in the world.

Operation Flashpoint is one of the few truly revolutionary games to come out in the last many years.

They're not charging an arm and a leg for the expansion.

They're improving the game.

Where's the problem?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (nordin dk @ Feb. 23 2002,20:55)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">It all looks nice. I don't understand your grudge.

It's not like they're releasing a new game claiming to be special, when all it is is a rewamp of a thousand other games, like just about any other Game company in the world.

Operation Flashpoint is one of the few truly revolutionary games to come out in the last many years.

They're not charging an arm and a leg for the expansion.

They're improving the game.

Where's the problem?<span id='postcolor'>

Your probably right.I'm just sick of crappy games getting a name so it can sell more.As in C&C, craft(warcraft,starcraft,Whats next Blizzardcraft?).Maybe it will be good ,but i'll wait and see what everyone says about it.

Looking forward to riding that guys snazzy motorbike smile.gif

Will be fun to see colonel guba too, wodner if he still has that beard.

I liked the personal touch of the soldiers notes in Op flashpoint, made you feel a bit of empathy for the soldier you were playing (in my opinion) and it also made things more interesting, and it seems like they are building on this with resistance. At least from the looks and style of the website.

mojemotorka.jpg

yum smile.gif

You'll be able to use all the vehicles. You're a special forces soldier. You'll be able to use all vehicles on the island. Soviet and maybee american too.

I'm gonna buy this new expansion. It's cheap and it seems to be very good. smile.gif