xeno

co30 Domination! One Team

Any chance to add some side missions involving ships from one of the ship/submarine addons.

Hey Xeno just a quick suggestion for a new version. you play as a civillian fighting a guerilla war on the island. you start with a very limited ammo box of basic weapons and explosives. All gear and equipment have to be captured from the enemy.

and the side missionbonuses could be themed like "russian arms dealer smuggles in a BMP"

sounds very much like a thought i had 5 mins ago..

playing as Guerilla/Armed Civilian and well, basically doing the same as in stock Domination..

but just having a small base in the mid of the forrest at the start.

helicopters and vehicles have to be stolen.

Helicopters are available at the smaller airstrips (civilian) wich are less guarded.

heavier vehicles are available after missions and in "depots" (side missions) wich can be more or less defended (less defended = less powerful vehicles)

also, T34´s could be hidden in barns (very rare though, like 3-4 on the island)

lol, its funny how we all seem to think alike. YOUR_MUM had some similar ideas with Operation Cameltoe (it was an East Ai ver of Domination). The Framework is all there, its just a matter of designing your mission around it. I think you can find references at Dev-heaven.net then look under projects>Domination.

lol, its funny how we all seem to think alike. YOUR_MUM had some similar ideas with Operation Cameltoe (it was an East Ai ver of Domination). The Framework is all there, its just a matter of designing your mission around it. I think you can find references at Dev-heaven.net then look under projects>Domination.

I cant seem to find that mission could you provide a link to it?

Hi Xeno!

I have a quick question which hopefully only requires a quick answer..

I'm still running a little arma1 domination server for a few friends yet to invest in Arma2... to prep them for the ambient civilians I've switched on yours...

They're working OK - no problems with that, but...

I'd like to impose the same 10 point tk penalty for civilian kills - give 'em something extra to worry about...

Any quick and easy way to do that??

B

Wrong ArmA version. :o

Edited by Aurien

Wrong ArmA version. :o

Hi Aurien and welcome to the forums.

I am not sure what you mean there mate ? hard to guess from a 3 word post.

The community award presented to Xeno was for the domination missions for ArmA1. Which was a major mission played for ArmA1 long before ArmA2 came along.

Its My opinion that it was a well deserved one considering the amount of hours that people spent playing it. :)

The ArmA2 version of domination is also in the works as you know. And is also a popular rendition of the old concept.

regards./

Hi Aurien and welcome to the forums.

I am not sure what you mean there mate ? hard to guess from a 3 word post.

Had a question about the domination mission, but was related to the ArmA 2 not ArmA 1. Unfortunately I can't delete my own post, so I edited, and reposted in the correct thread.

Hi Xeno... first off congratulations on the mission of the year award.

Right now my buds and i are still playing a heavily modified version of Dom3.70 for arma 1. My question is, is there a way to add more than one tye of aircraft that attacks. For example one time the mission sends A-10s and the next time it sends a harrier instead. or better yet the mission sends 2 A-10s with a harrier for air cover....

Xeno I am new here so my question is there Dominiation,Evolution or Warfare missions for the Project '85 Mod, I asked in the armaholic forum but nobody seems to answer my questions so pls help

BTW, how do you repair a wreck station or repair station if it is destroyed?

Can someone help or guide me through how to install those maps on my server. I´m a beginner in setting up servers, and I currently only have the default maps. I´ve just downloaded the newest package, but don´t know where to extract them.

EDIT: Figured it out

1: Download the maps

2: Extract them to a map on your desktop (I do that to keep an overview, probably not neccesary)

3: Copy them to your MPmissions folder ( C:/Program Files/Bohemia Interactive/ArmA 2/MPMissions in my case)

It's so simple, but I couldn't find it anywhere;)

Edited by ubermachtig

Hi ,

I`ve added a custom ammo into a truck:

"truck_resupply.sqf"

----------------------------------------

#include "x_setup.sqf"

_vec = _this select 0;
waitUntil {X_Init};
clearMagazineCargo _vec;
clearWeaponCargo _vec;

_vec addweaponcargo ["VSS_vintorez",2];
_vec addmagazinecargo ["20Rnd_9x39_SP5_VSS",10];
_vec addweaponcargo ["SVD_CAMO",2];
_vec addmagazinecargo ["10Rnd_762x54_SVD",30]; 
_vec addweaponcargo ["JAVELIN",1];
_vec addmagazinecargo ["JAVELIN",14];
_vec addweaponcargo ["MetisLauncher",1];
_vec addmagazinecargo ["AT13",10];
_vec addweaponcargo ["Igla",2]; 
_vec addmagazinecargo ["Igla",10];
_vec addmagazinecargo ["Pipebomb",10];
_vec addweaponcargo ["Laserdesignator",2];
_vec addmagazinecargo ["Laserbatteries",5];

After i`ve added a command to a truck in initalization box

nul = [this] execVM "truck_resupply.sqf";

Everything works fine i get my ammo into a truck ,but till the time i gets destroyed ,after first respawn i get a crazy list of ammunition in my truck (all kind of sh$% wich i dont even need), how can i fix it so the truck spawns with ammo as in the list above

And second thing, i do want to add a group/squadron of 2 "A-10"`s (looks cool) wich must be controlled by Enemy AI,i`ve added to the mission 2 "A-10"`s unit ,grouped ,made them "fly" , have placed waypoint to patrol,added to each "A-10" a command in initializing box to make them respawn each time they`ve been shot.

veh = [this, 30, 120, 0, FALSE, FALSE] execVM "vehicle.sqf"

But after 30 second they do not appear in the sky,i do know probably they are getting spawned somewhere in the air but without a pilot which control them,is there any way to fix it?

Plz help

Edited by Oleg-Russia

Xeno your mission is the best thing i ever see on a game...

Really good job

Im having a problem with Domination west 3.7

its seems everytime the enemy take out my wreck rebuilding spot i cannot rebuild it?

how do i stop this from happening?

Get yourself an Engineer with a backpack and walk up to the destroyed Site. You'll have an option to repair it.

Hope this Helps...

Xeno, I long waited for the moment when I would be able to publicly Thank You for this mission. I play the ACE East version on rostov arma server for few months now, and I tottally love it. This mission connected with ACE make the best ArmA experience I've ever had.

We used to play ranked version, but personally I like unranked more, as it allows people who just joined the server to use the weapon they would like to use without being forced to 'work' for it, but thats all changeable in mission options, and the whole idea of the mission is great, far greater than bis Warfare as there is no point in soldiers buying their weapons nor the field tank factory (have you ever seen a tank factory, BIS? Its fricking huge ;).

Domination is The Ultimate Mission for Arma, when you have this, you don't need anything else.

Thank You, Xeno.

I have problem with MHQ or Choppers. Sometime happens, that enemy destroy my MHQ and it respawn in base as new. Sometimes MHQ stay destroyed and don´t respawn in base. I can´t repair MHQ or lift it with Wreck Chopper. MHQ is wrecked, but teleport workink.On the map i see MHQ as ready. I play as engineer.Thanks for help

Is the lastest version 3.70 and if so is anyone else having probs with Bravo team hopping fences?

"Sergeant?"

"Yes Private?"

"We've hit a chain link fence!"

"Damn it! Pull back - we'll have to scrub the mission..."

;)

P.S. - My first time on a forum... Excuse me any error

---------- Post added at 07:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 PM ----------

Hi Guys,

Hi Sir XENO

At first.. I'd like to tell You about Your great maps and works! - You're so expert about editing!!! ... me nope, instead!!

Anyway, I'm editing an evolution Arma1 map in order to play with my friends in LAN; only any addons and a few codes... But, I have this problem:

I'd like to select from flag in base, the jump position on map! - A simple paradroop click on map by flag... that one with simple parachute opening... falling down with auto-opening parachute.. slowly

So, I need to know the init line for flag and the file (script) for it! - Could You help me?

Sorry for my bad English Sir and...

I wait for Your response

Kind Regards

Paolo

Great mission Xeno. Cheers

Edited by Fish44

I have the GLT F16 addon and I can not get the wreck chopper to lift it. I am running ACE. I edited this in the i_common.sqf

#ifndef TT

x_heli_wreck_lift_types = sm_bonus_vehicle_array + mt_bonus_vehicle_array + rip_vehicle_array + ["GLT_Falcon_AGM"];

Am I missing something? I have searched lots of forums and I can't figure out what I am doing wrong. Please help