Sign in to follow this  
Rogue2020

Terminator 3

I don't know if this movie is going to be good since it's going to be a female terminator......I really hope it doesn't destroy the line of terminator movies because they are classic.....

oh no whats the story this time

a female terminator is sent back to kill the terminator that was sent to kill the terminator that was sent to kill the good guy biggrin.gif

No, this time the female terminator goes back in time to kill Alexander Fleming, so he cant invent penicilin, so that the guy who makes the car that the guy who serves food to sarah conners grandfathers food will die so the food guy wont get to work in time so he wont be able to save her grandfathers life and therefore will not bla bla bla bla bla bla.....

I think o'l Arnold is going to be in it to.....

I never did get to see terminator 2 3D...since you can only watch it at universal studios.....to bad because it looked pretty good.....it was a completely different story with the same characters...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SpaceAlex @ Feb. 23 2002,16:23)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Peta Wilson (Nikita) could be the termitator.  biggrin.gif.<span id='postcolor'>

OH COME ON......

i think ur forgeting Lisa Reily

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Rogue2020 @ Feb. 23 2002,17:43)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I think o'l Arnold is going to be in it to.....

I never did get to see terminator 2 3D...since you can only watch it at universal studios.....to bad because it looked pretty good.....it was a completely different story with the same characters...<span id='postcolor'>

it sux IMO confused.gif

I didn't know she could travel back in time?

Oh, wait!.... maybe that's why she is "still a virgin"...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (nordin dk @ Feb. 23 2002,06:51)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">It's about the female Terminatress going back in time, to undo a bad boobjob.<span id='postcolor'>

"L"....with today's matrix type shit it probably will be great...like the resident evil movie coming out....I saw a scene in the preview where it showed a bullet flying through the air....

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Rogue2020 @ Feb. 23 2002,20:13)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (nordin dk @ Feb. 23 2002,06:51)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">It's about the female Terminatress going back in time, to undo a bad boobjob.<span id='postcolor'>

"L"....with today's matrix type shit it probably will be great...like the resident evil movie coming out....I saw a scene in the preview where it showed a bullet flying through the air....<span id='postcolor'>

wow, interesting... a bullet... flying through the air... can't miss that confused.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Nobby @ Feb. 23 2002,20:16)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Rogue2020 @ Feb. 23 2002,20:13)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (nordin dk @ Feb. 23 2002,06:51)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">It's about the female Terminatress going back in time, to undo a bad boobjob.<span id='postcolor'>

"L"....with today's matrix type shit it probably will be great...like the resident evil movie coming out....I saw a scene in the preview where it showed a bullet flying through the air....<span id='postcolor'>

wow, interesting... a bullet... flying through the air... can't miss that  confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

biggrin.gif

I think you know what he means...

But this has been done before hasn't it?

(Didn't even´know there was a Res Evil film coming out - that game - the first one anyway - was awesome. Scared the shit out of me.)

"L" I know that's not what I meant....I just meant that slow motion type shit of shooting a zombie in the head and watching the brain hit the wall in slow motion...."L"....

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Rogue2020 @ Feb. 23 2002,20:21)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">"L" I know that's not what I meant....I just meant that slow motion type shit of shooting a zombie in the head and watching the brain hit the wall in slow motion...."L"....<span id='postcolor'>

oo i can do that too!

I as one of the mighty five have matrix powers, 1337 huh?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (nordin dk @ Feb. 23 2002,08:19)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Nobby @ Feb. 23 2002,20:16)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Rogue2020 @ Feb. 23 2002,20:13)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (nordin dk @ Feb. 23 2002,06:51)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">It's about the female Terminatress going back in time, to undo a bad boobjob.<span id='postcolor'>

wow, interesting... a bullet... flying through the air... can't miss that  confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

biggrin.gif

I think you know what he means...

But this has been done before hasn't it?

(Didn't even´know there was a Res Evil film coming out - that game - the first one anyway - was awesome. Scared the shit out of me.)<span id='postcolor'>

March 15th.........it has kept away from the stories of the games though...the only thing that will be the same is the umbrella name........I love those games....I buy em all......that's why I want to get gamecube because they are remaking all of them for gamecube...not a cheap remake either.......and no other resident evils will ever come out on any other system but Nintendo....

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Nobby @ Feb. 23 2002,08:22)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Rogue2020 @ Feb. 23 2002,20:21)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">"L" I know that's not what I meant....I just meant that slow motion type shit of shooting a zombie in the head and watching the brain hit the wall in slow motion...."L"....<span id='postcolor'>

oo i can do that too!

I as one of the mighty five have matrix powers, 1337 huh?<span id='postcolor'>

No they just slow it down.....like Charles angles...that scene where they slowed it down to show the bullet flying?....no powers just slower......

whoa wait a sec, a female terminator?! where did you here this? post a link,

I don't know anything about the movie except a female terminator and Arnold got paid a shit load of money to do it....

http://www.aintitcoolnews.com/display.cgi?id=11554

Here is a picture of the Terminator 3 babe....

Arnie will be in it, and the "terminatrix" will be more advanced then the one in T2...apparently having some kind of control over machines...(that could prove troublesome). Linda Hamilton will be in it too, but only in flashback sequences....

oh yeah...I think its tentivally called "Rise of the Machines"....which one guy on that forum wisely changed to

"Rise of my Jeans" after see the Terminatrix....

http://us.imdb.com/Title?0181852

For extra info..though there ain't much there right now...