Sign in to follow this  
Soul Catcher

BSF STUDIOS proudly presents

Hi all smile_o.gif , BSF STUDIOS proudly presents to you the UKF Weapon Packs converted for ArmA (with full permission), these packs will provide you with a fairly comprehensive set of modern british weapons, they will NOT replace any of the default ArmA weapons and can be found in the editor under the EMPTY\AMMO menu in the "UKF Weapon & Ammo Box". All weapon and ammo classnames are contained in the readme.

These weapons are just placeholders for the time being until UKF release their eventual ArmA quality replacements, and as such will not be supported by UKF and or BSF STUDIOS (unless there's any major problems  tounge2.gif ).

(temp link removed)

Any mirrors are greatly needed and appreciated smile_o.gif

Armaholic Mirror

RKSL Studios Mirror

Armed-Assault.de Mirror

Combat Prison Mirror

here's some screenies

ukfshot06.jpg

ukfshot05.jpg

ukfshot04.jpg

ukfshot03.jpg

ukfshot02.jpg

ukfshot01.jpg

yay.gif mate THANKS ever so much,they look mint on the pics,cant wait to try these.

Also THANKS to PUKF pistols.gif

THANKS,THANKS,THANKS

All the best

Dan

Nice, this will do until proper job is released

that was the idea smile_o.gif

nice work soul catcher - all credit to you of course.

Ooh nice one smile_o.gif as a UKF fan I'm really looking forward to any release smile_o.gif and this looks like a nice one.

i have 1 question:

do they have shadows? when soldier use them? huh.gif

i dont see any shadow in those pics..

Tried 'em out - and I'm liking them smile_o.gif

One question - the pistols seem to be partially transparent. Is this a deliberate property?

Can someone put up a few sample First Person screens? im downloading now, but id love to see some as I dont know when ill be playing ArmA next...freaking college and learning junk...

Merry Xmas! xmas_o.gifxmas_o.gif

My favourite Weapon from ofp! = P-UKF Lmg!

Nice one soul-catcher and to P-UKF for allowing! notworthy.gif

These are great. What do I need to do to make these replace the BIS default weapons? I'd love to use these things in Dynamic War and EvolutionSP.

@bravo 6:

yea they got shadows, some are pretty crude but their functional.

The pistols being slightly transparent was an oversight on my half, maybe fixed in a small update at a later point along with normalmaps being added...maybe biggrin_o.gif

I have a widescreen monitor, so when I use some of the weapon scopes, you can see on the sides.  The black doesn't extend fully on both sides.  Thought you should know.  Everything else is excellent!  smile_o.gif

GD Mast

@GD Mast: i know about the scopes issue sad_o.gif , couldn't seem to find a fix at the time, when/if i do an update i'll be sure to get it fixed though smile_o.gif .

Has anyone else spotted any major bugs/glitches ??

The sight on the Javelin is off...when you come out of "v" mode the small red circle is squint so when you line it up with the target you end up turning the launcher to the left. If you get what i mean.