Sign in to follow this  
BLSmith2112

Lawsuit against cheating scum?

Quote[/b] ]I know there’s got to be some game scripting means to stop some of what they can do as well.

Like examples for scripts they made which I posted that prevent yourself from having your keyboard disabled and their way of undisabling everyone elses keyboard.

Forget about the diableUserInput command. That would only stop the most basic, of mission hackers, although I'm sure the majority of the KFC lot are at that level. After all they are just sheep, demented sheep, but sheep none the less smile_o.gif That command can be easily duplicated (if you know what your doing), there are others ways of getting the same result.

But it's not like they have the monopoly on scripting. I suspect all the KFC lot, fall well short of genuine scripters. Otherwise they would have better things to do with their time tounge2.gif

Why would I forget about it, it is simple. BUT it stops the admin and other players from being able to do anything while on the server and on their game anymore. They have to kill the game process now if they arent running any counter scripts to stop it........

I already understand the severity of disabling user input of the misson admin. But that command is for lame hackers who do not understand how to truly use a game engine, to gain their objectives.

Think of them as ant’s, there is a great big Queen smile_o.gif leading a lot of drones.

Hi all

Please stop dragging the thread off topic.

This thread is about about the legal remedies to TK/Cheaters/Griefers. There are several other threads discussing such technical methods as you are trying already, but they all suffer from the same basic problem; that there is no such thing as a secure system connected to the internet.

Even the Pentagon gets cracked.

That is why the laws are there that make changing data on someone elses computer without their permission a crime.

That is why the police are investigating the TK/cheater/griefers and the TK/cheater/griefers websites that support them.

Already sent in a complaint, within 10 minutes  i got a call with a case number, case manager, they have the thee IP records already of the IP and using there website for info.

Case Manager is also handling all the cases  with "KFC" within the US so hope all is well

He just followed this link to the US Cyber crime website.

http://www.ic3.gov/

In the UK you can use this link.

http://www.homeoffice.gov.uk/crime-v....t-crime

In the Holland it would be this link

http://www.meldpuntcybercrime.nl/english_information.html

Interpol also has a link

http://www.interpol.int/

Google  "Cyber crime police" in your mother tongue to find your own countries Cyber crime reporting site.

Virtually every country in the world has laws that make unauthorised changing of data on someone elses server a crime! Just use this link to find your country to find the relevant law to quote to your police service.

http://www.cybercrimelaw.net/laws/survey.html

Kind Regards walker

Enough people reporting the same thing, you would think they would have to move on it.

How many server owners we got that are reporting it? Would need like 40 or so server owners to make it important task.

Me as a user wouldn't have much proof to report.Maybe whole clans reporting would help.Disrupting teamplay.

Could be practicing for TWL/WGL or what-have-you (making me recollect memories of Tribes2 ,lol).

The fact that they are making users type things help.That gets individuals involved.

Say for example I was playing and the made me look like I was typing something and now no MP servers will let me play on them cause they don't like me or something along those lines.

Don't get me wrong about my earlier posts...got nothing to lose by reporting.Just we can't get our hopes up that it will the mother of all solutions.

Well, if anyone is going to take this kinda stuff seriously, you need to match an ingame name to a face, and then work from there with the info on their hacks and the trace information from hacks to IP's to people to times etc. .

Recon suggests these are all members of KFC and myg0t:

CJ cjxb4.jpgd3dsh33p d3dsh33pmr5.th.jpgSnafu snafucroppedid0.th.jpgsObeIt sobeitsu7.jpgAnalDisc analdiscll3.jpg

Apparently they LOOOVE stickcam. Not to mention some inter-mingling with Whitepower beliefs.

<span style='color:red'>See these faces round your town?</span>

I already did that. Well see if somethings happened by Walkers fantasy date of November 5th.

[i had nothing better to do the other day then to be here arguing my points and beliefs. Wasnt in the gaming mood, especially since all the games seem to get ruined by KFC anyways.]

hehehe biggrin_o.gif I have to say that's well said

This thread will be brought down by flamers who don't know the first thing about the legal system and then a moderator will be forced to lock it... thus destroying any attempt that could potentially save this game. As I see bis and their "future" plans don't describe in detail (at least not yet anyway) on how they plan on stopping these acts. So by flaming, in essence... is going to destroy any attempt to salvage whats left of this game.

Keep to topic. I meant for this to be a serious discussion when I created this thread. Please put your constructive criticism in.. but don't go overboard. Then we can use this information to better have a plan laid out for this November 5th.

Man... between OFP and ArmA... the community really has gone downhill.. confused_o.gif

This isnt the thread to save the game. I believe that one is a thread down.

Nutty made it.

But good luck with your legal *experts*.

Nutty made it.

Why don't you just leave this thread alone then? You're not helping anyone.

@ArmaVidz: Got more info on them such as real names? And info on the others? Probably best not to post it here though. I think it's best if it's shared via PM to everyone to avoid any trouble.

This is a worthy idea in that it at least attepts to DO soemthing about the problem.

However, the legal system is complex an time consuming.  I would be willing to send some crisp bills to someone that could hire a 'real' hacker, unlike these greasy KFC arseclowns, to do some counter operations.

Let them hire the lawyers and then cry about their website contsantly being shut down and ruined, their ISP accounts being interupted and flagged by the NSA, DEA, and Perverted Justice.

If this was done then I'm sure praise and money would be flowing toward the responsible party.  

How many groups/clans/servers would throw down to see "KFC" get a kick in their diapered arse?  I'm sure something can be worked out on the DL.

I mean seriously, they facilitate and distribute material that has the sole purpose of disrupting a server.  Who would really care if they were to get thier just desserts.  And how would that sound as a complaint to the FCC..."my anarchy-hacking-cheating website has been...hacked!"

Nutty made it.

Why don't you just leave this thread alone then? You're not helping anyone.

Because someone had to insult me....So of course I was going to respond.

Im helping plenty. Im giving them more knowledge of whats actually going on then to be listening to people without a clue thinking they are all knowing.

Whos offered up more substance about there activities in this thread then me? Or on game hacking in general? Thank you.

i think it's enough ... locking ... coordinate Your efforts in private ... create website for ... work with local law authorities

this degrated way too off the original discussion to just flame

Screw the moderators, this forum IS the community and why can't we talk about this, I know I'll be banned for this so why can't moderators just ban or 'put on ice' ppl who they think are flaming or are off topic...

Good bye BI Forums band.gif

The lawsuit just wont happen until they actually break the law. BIS owns these forums so they decide what goes here, you just gotta accept that.

The cheater problem is being dealt with in other ways. Just relax wink_o.gif This topic should be locked any minute.

if You want to talk about the subject then please do it with usable data inside and usable discussion ...

then it's more than possible such discussion isn't closed

but definitely post with text 'screw the moderators' isn't such type ...

also only lawsuits which got chance are related to service disruption or denial, damages, financial losses and so on ...

naively thinking You can sue or get jailed someone for running wallhack is ... way too naive