Sign in to follow this  
Ryan_D

The X-Files 2 co-op mission

Hi

i've made another mission based on the xfiles, it is multiplayer co-op with 3 slots.

story:

A few hours ago FBI agent Fox Mulder was captured by the military while investigating unusual aircraft activity on the island of Sahrani. Mulder collected video evidence of this when he was spotlighted by one of the craft.

Mulder believes that the military are exploiting alien technology to create some kind of hybrid aircraft. this may be your chance to prove a goverment conspiracy which continues to cover up the truth of alien existence.

The main objective is to find the video evidence of the craft which reveals the truth, and save Mulder before his memory is wiped

Download here

Pics:

pic1si3.jpg

pic2nz2.jpg

pic3ch8.jpg

It was pretty fun I say. I think you should change 2 of the snipers to a machine gunner and a medic, and remove the respawn. Respawn, IMO, ruins the challenge in a mission. Maybe if you added limited respawn in some way it would work.

keep up the good work smile_o.gif

You should use all of the X-files main characters in ur missions and make some campaign "uncover the conspiracy of goverment" but nice job so far. yay.gif

haha maybe, but i tried to make a mulder face and it was... crazy_o.gif

not many people interested in xfiles i think. tounge2.gif