Sign in to follow this  
BLSmith2112

Welcome Back Placebo!

Welcome back placebo !!

I think you can help us the most in getting some more info about what's going on @ BIS wink_o.gif

so lets get up to speed smile_o.gif

welcomeback2.gif

welcome back. You can take the boy from BIS but you cant take BIS from the boy

Great to see u back Placebo!

i have 1 request btw...give the bis crew some stress, so they can find a way to finish the cheating avalanche in arma servers. public servers are just to risky at the moment, so plp are settting servers to private/pw, which is understandable.

Good luck and ty for being here again!

tounge2.gif

Welcome Back... inlove.gif

@Blackjack - Theres a time and place for that stuff.

Not Now, Not Here wink_o.gif

Junker

Please do not quote images.

You're here since 2002, you should know better no?

finally band.gif shackle that missing welcome.gif

Nice one Placebo, Maybe we will have a game like OFP! after all. I'm sure you will make that happen. I listened to all the radio you were on, so i am very hopeful now your back.

(shakes head in wonder)

I can't believe it. You guys really think Placebo contributed all that much to the community? I guess so, if you think rules preventing the discussion of problems with the game counts as constructive moderation. Or rules preventing the discussion of the incredibly flawed security model. Or rules challenging poor decisions made by the developers.

See a pattern here? No constructive criticism of BI was ever allowed by Placebo. How can the return of this jackass be a positive thing???

IMNSHO Placebo is one of the worst moderators that I've ever seen on any forum for any community.

=JpS=SgtRock

+1WL for calling a moderator of these forums a 'jackass'.

If this thread turns into a discussion about how the forums are moderated you all know what happens. wink_o.gif

Great, now we can get back to where we were before you left...

I'll have -2 WLs please smile_o.gif

whistle.gif

welcome.gif

welcome.gif <span style='font-size:12pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blue'>P L A C E B O ! ! !</span></span>

Hi, I don't know you, but anyone who gets their own <s>5 page</s> 8 page thread must be a cool guy.  rofl.gif

(shakes head in wonder)

I can't believe it. You guys really think Placebo contributed all that much to the community? I guess so, if you think rules preventing the discussion of problems with the game counts as constructive moderation. Or rules preventing the discussion of the incredibly flawed security model. Or rules challenging poor decisions made by the developers.

See a pattern here? No constructive criticism of BI was ever allowed by Placebo. How can the return of this jackass be a positive thing???

IMNSHO Placebo is one of the worst moderators that I've ever seen on any forum for any community.

Funny...

That's just oil on flames buddy. Anyways, there's a hoard of things I'd just LOVE to say to this rock guy..but I don't want to have the tread locked because of my defending for Placebo.

When's he coming back online? I haven't seen him around publicly yet, other than the interview.

Quote[/b] ]What the hell are you doing on singapore?

Let me guess...

Joining the japanese on Sentoga, watching pink dolphins, reenacting the battle of singapore in the old bunks, enjoying the meals in the street kitchens, watching Singapore´s beauties in the MRT, AND shopping, shopping, shopping.

I wished I was there.... sad_o.gif

I feel the community gain alot with the return of Placebo to the boards.

I would like to say: Placebo Help Us All Make a good and "Special" ARMA2.

Can't say as I've been here long enough to really know that much about you Placebo, but with over 8 pages of welcome I guess I should chime in as well, welcome back. smile_o.gif

Welcome back Paul. How's the fish at Singapore? smile_o.gif

Fish are great, but the chips are better, microchips that is wink_o.gif

Thanks for the generally kind words everyone, greatly appreciated, and for those dissenters, at least you deserve praise for having the courage of your convictions wink_o.gif

It's no secret I have some interested challenges ahead of me, which hopefully if we work together can help to improve things for everyone in the ArmA community and get back to somewhere where we were a few months ago. I have some things planned to try to help me get a clear sense of where the community is at, what the community wants to tell me and I will put some initiatives into action soon.

Cheers,

Paul.