Sign in to follow this  
BLSmith2112

Welcome Back Placebo!

Serious amount of bum licking in here tounge2.gif Everyone seems to be on edge for some unknown reason again biggrin_o.gif Welcome Back Paul from me and the rest of PUKF

welcome.gif Again

Guest Ti0n3r

I don't really share the view that he's needed here to keep the forums together. I think the mods have done a good job on that one.

But he was excellent as a PR & BIS - community link. Things felt a bit more personal back then. That's what I've been missing wow_o.gif

A.K.A. I want more info about future BIS projects wink_o.gifwhistle.gif

Hehe you can tell Placebo is dedicated- he's been away for almost a year and his post average is still 6.44 posts per day biggrin_o.gif

Welcome back again :P

Welcome back placebo .

I hope you have brought some antibiotics ,this forum is riddled with disease and will need some.

Elitism

fanboyism

whineritis

are probably the most festering

Good luck .

It is certainly a relief of news that Placebo is back.

Not sure if he can handle it tho...its pretty bad (best man for the job tho)

Other mods been doing a great job for sure its not them.

I certainly wouldn't want the job, asides I wouldn't be able to say what I do

But it certainly makes me feel better he is back. I want to come here and have fun and read interesting stuff

notworthy.gif

Although all of the Mods are great, it's great to have you back.

Did you ever get a PS3?

--Ben

No, not 'Wahoo', Woohaah !

YEEES Paul "Placebo" Statham is back in the building, let's break out the walls for a (lan) party !

Placebo, your biggest victory : keeping community clear by whipping, growling n' PR'ing

Placebo, your worst night : Flashnews 100 post  smile_o.gif  What a laugh biggrin_o.gif

(You are definately here, cause now we CLOSED the building' door Muhahahahaaaa...)

Anyway, (taking care of my mental disease) it's good to see you up here, as

<span style='font-size:10pt;line-height:100%'>Community couldn't stand without you, as long as You couldn't stand without community.</span>

<span style='font-size:12pt;line-height:100%'>You missed me too much</span> nener.gif

Want you for years again, Welcome Back  wink_o.gif

Naaa,  He's no Placebo.  He's the REAL McCoy!  icon_rolleyes.giftounge2.gif

Welcome back. yay.gifwelcome.gif

Placebo, I think it is safe to say mate. You are much appreciated among the fans and fellow ofp junkies. Try and not get burned out this time eh? Welcome back to insanity. welcome.gif

I would certainly say welcome back Placebo, but i know the truth.

Not only you made an imitation of Placebo on the radio thingy, but now you just took over Placebo account, impersonating him.

Whoever you are, i must admit it is a very good stunt you pulled out, making all those gullible people from the forum believing that Placebo is back, so you can avoid having to read all those hate mail in your real account PM box from angry people you warned in the forum.

nener.gif

Anybody here remember the movie "Big Jake"?

"Who are you?"

"Placebo."

"I thought you were dead?"

Placebo: "Not hardly!"