Sign in to follow this  
jerryhopper

Intruders at Sahrani Studio's

lol nice one, Jerry i love how you spice news up smile_o.gif

sounds like we will get some info from Bi about the future and present plans of Bi? smile_o.gif sounds good to me.

Its president bush. Hes planning on after blowing the shit outta Iran. To blow the shit outta Sahrani rofl.gif

You should keep a gun beside your desk. Then if he doesnt like your news, well you know what to do. pistols.gif Matrix style ...... huh.gifthumbs-up.gif

Bush has a english accent?

Its president bush. Hes planning on after blowing the shit outta Iran. To blow the shit outta Sahrani rofl.gif

You should keep a gun beside your desk. Then if he doesnt like your news, well you know what to do. pistols.gif Matrix style ...... huh.gifthumbs-up.gif

Bush has a english accent?

Dont want to derail the subject...

Cough Tony Blair was send... rofl.gif

No, we should stop (real) politics RIGHT NOW! mad_o.gif

I think you're onto something here!!

omg1xe8.jpg

wow_o.gifwow_o.gifwow_o.gif

He's watching, be very wary of what you say in these forums!

haha  you almost got me interested opteryx!

- i'll take that offer for those men. i'll be needing it.

Mercenaries are one thing........ but to be honest Jerry, you should really consider investing in some Man Eating Grass.

From what intel I've managed to unveil, a very minute amount of Man Eating Grass found its way onto the North Sahrani black market some time around 1995.

The government became aware of this and had agents infiltrate and obtain a large quantity of this so called man eating grass.

After five years of continual tests this grass was found to be not quite as ravonous as they had originally hoped.

Thus they now turned to genetic engineering, in the hopes they could enhance the man eating grass while also giving it the ability to eat lightly armored vehicles.

For the most part their experiments were successful.

They called this new strain "the glorious vodka-infused comrade man (and vehicle) eating grassky".

After some time both the original and modified strains of Man Eating Grass made its way onto the markets of Southern Sahrani and has now become publicly available through a company called "Grasstek Ltd."

This company would undoubtedly be happy to service your needs for much tighter security by sowing both the original and modified strains around your radio station thus preventing any further intrusion.

Good luck.

Note: I haven't been smoking any grass if anyones wondering biggrin_o.giftounge2.gif

You still havnt dismissed/commented on the Placbo Comments Jerry and from your description and with an english accecet it can only mean one thing right?  yay.gif Woow

Order Will Be Restored!! ??

Placie is the first man I thought about!

@ Opteryx: crazy_o.gif ...Does he sign his name with the capital "G"?

You still havnt dismissed/commented on the Placbo Comments Jerry and from your description and with an english accecet it can only mean one thing right? yay.gif Woow

Always this Placebo hype... icon_rolleyes.gif

What you mean with "order will be restored!!" - That the current mod team isn't able to keep the forum in order? pistols.gif

What you mean with "order will be restored!!" - That the current mod team isn't able to keep the forum in order? pistols.gif

Nobody is keeping the mods in order.

You still havnt dismissed/commented on the Placbo Comments Jerry and from your description and with an english accecet it can only mean one thing right?  yay.gif Woow

Always this Placebo hype...  icon_rolleyes.gif

What you mean with "order will be restored!!" - That the current mod team isn't able to keep the forum in order?  pistols.gif

tounge2.gif No Comment biggrin_o.gifrofl.gif

Interesting.  I had no idea he was such a shadowy figure.  I had better be on my best behavior. wink_o.gif

Welcome back Placebo.

Sounds like we will be getting alot more info about games/patches/ect..... like the new forum idea...

This thread has done its work.

The intruder was Placebo, hence the 'familiar' voice.

The 'im watching you' hint, should fit him too as head moderator.

In all seriousness, how is Placebo so special that he will bring balance to the forc... forums and save Armed Assault?

All these OFP years, before placebo left "the building", a lot of people here felt like he was a bridge between the community and BIS. nowadays "ArmA days" at least for me, i feel that there is a gap. So i hope with the return of placebo that gap will filled again!!!

Welcome Back Placebo