Sign in to follow this  
jerryhopper

Intruders at Sahrani Studio's

When you work at SahraniRadio, you often forget that a war is raging on the island.

Yes, even i forget that. especially While broadcasting music 24/7, interviewing interesting people, and maintaining the news. Working at Sahrani Radio is sometimes exchausting. hunting news or editing the latest exclusive and sometimes daring news.

Last night, was such a late night at the studio. Gathering news on new rumours that have reached our studio. at about five minutes before midnight, i was enjoying my coffee and reading thru my mail, when suddenly all lights went out.

dark_basement.jpg

Then i heard footsteps in the studioroom. i realised where i was- in big trouble! - on Sahrani, reporting a WAR! where not everybody is happy with the news we publicize. i noticed a silouet coming towards me, lighted by the weak light from the neonlights outside.

"Hopper" aint ya? - said a english accented voice. i stumbled a 'yes sir' while i was hiding under my desk.

Well, "mr Hopper" you seem to have nose for news is it? Did you realise that some people do not always appreceate what you publicize?

A million thougts crossed my mind, before i answered " is this about the Gastovski case?"

"Its about you mr Hopper, and all other people out there" the voice said.

"im here to bring you all a message, as things will change. Change to the way they should be. things will be different soon."

What you mean? i stumbled.

"What i mean, you will see soon enough. you are the hotshot reporter around here aint ya? But dont let that get into your head. i'll be watching you, and make sure nobody is out of line here. i'll be watching all of you."

Suddenly, Machines power-up, lights go on, as the power in the studio was restored.

after being distracted by the lights, i look for the intruder who dissapeared as quickly as he came.

Who was this man? who is he representing? - as im thinking about what just happened to me, i powerup my terminal and starts typing this crazy day at the office. do i need to risk my life for this radiostation? do i need some protection? will he be back?

Intimidating or not - i will get to the BOTTOM of this! - stay tuned!

So much for a quiet sunday evening.....

Sincerely,

Jerry Hopper.

(edit: No im NOT crazy, something is going on! when do you stop doubting me? )

You should invest in a 2 foot high perimiter wall, that'd be guaranteed to keep any and everyone out.

You should invest in a 2 foot high perimiter wall, that'd be guaranteed to keep any and everyone out.

nice try.

We have multiple camera's. silent alarm, and BACKUP power.

it takes a real Proffesional to take that down. and i mean a REAL proffesional.

call me crazy, this man knows what he is doing.

Trust me, no matter how professional he is, a 2 foot perimiter wall will surely foil him, unless he has Armor or something to roll over it.

Also invest in Guard Rabbits, I hear they're very good.

nice try.

We have multiple camera's. silent alarm, and BACKUP power.

it takes a real Proffesional to take that down. and i mean a REAL proffesional.

call me crazy, this man knows what he is doing.

Well you could ask if David Amstrong(If he still happens to be in Sahrani.) would assing few guys to patrol around that area... And yeah, even James Gastovski himself couldnt get through or over that 2 foot high perimiter wall withouth explosives or something to fly or roll over it.

Its president bush. Hes planning on after blowing the shit outta Iran. To blow the shit outta Sahrani rofl.gif

You should keep a gun beside your desk. Then if he doesnt like your news, well you know what to do. pistols.gif Matrix style ...... huh.gifthumbs-up.gif

Quote[/b] ]Well you could ask if David Amstrong(If he still happens to be in Sahrani.)

Armsty died on Sahrani. Play the "Bridges of Dolores" mission if you think otherwise...

...listen closely to the radio chatter.

Disableuserinput ftw!!111

And yes, im afraid you are crazy Mr. Hopper biggrin_o.gif

hire some SAS troops to guard the radio station.. that will keep that damm american out.  smile_o.gif

btw, you have some funny pictures.

Is this worthy of a new thread? Your fantasy is inventive, but cut out the clutter. Too much build up and you will end up with a "New Coke" unveiling....

ROFL... biggrin_o.gif

Good one! wink_o.gif

Armsty died on Sahrani. Play the "Bridges of Dolores" mission if you think otherwise...

No he didn't, you take that back mister. It was all a mistake, they couldn't have killed him off, he's the only one i really felt like i *was* when i played ofp.

Either it was his uncle Jeff Armstrong that got killed, or David got hit and knocked out for a minute and the other soldiers thought he was dead but he wasn't.

I will hurt people if he is not included in the future......

Quote[/b] ]said a english accented voice

Hmmmmm wink_o.gif

im going to have to ask the modding community to make a lockable door for jerry's office....preferably a blast proof one

My vote's with Victor Troska. xmas_o.gif What with the whole English accent and sneaky attitude. Plus, cutting out the lights sounds very... Rebel... ee...

Quote[/b] ]Well you could ask if David Amstrong(If he still happens to be in Sahrani.)

What!? He actually died?! Nooooooo.... (Ah well, sorry about that, I pretty much forgot allready what happened in ArmA:s campaing, I think I remember OFP: CWC:s campaing more clearly than ArmA:s.)

Ah well... Guess you will have to get that 2 feet tall perimeter wall/fence.

My vote's with Victor Troska. xmas_o.gif What with the whole English accent and sneaky attitude. Plus, cutting out the lights sounds very... Rebel... ee...

Did they glue him together again and reanimated that thing?

I Mean you would think one is dead after being shot up by several tanks and soldiers.

Gastovski is far more likely as it would fit to this new fictional Blog by him that showed up.

Well, they never said Victor died. Not at all. I don't really know of anyone they'd want to mention who had an English accent other than Victor, so my vote's still with him. smile_o.gif

im going to have to ask the modding community to make a lockable door for jerry's office....preferably a blast proof one

A sound proof one would satisfy me! tounge2.gif

Would be completely nonsense if it was Troska.

He was cought in a dead end, no way he could climb up there in time plus a load of soldiers and tanks fired at him... even if a Heat or He-Frag round would have hit a few meters from him he would be toast.

Troska = Pierce Brosnan soundalike. Has to be him.

LMAO i was just thinking the same thing thinking back to CWC...  rofl.gif

Yeah who says they actually fired at Troska and not above him and then captured him, also if we are talking about CWC Mod here Troska is alive in resistance. and he is the only one with a english voice right?

maybe they captured him, held him prisoner right though the CWC campaign and after guba died at the end of that, they set him free and hes retured to sahrani?

Jerry? Could you see any glowing ginger hair?