Sign in to follow this  
Jaksa.

w39 mod

well, i'ts very early WIP screens. Models and textures are similar right now, but not the same. I'ts not my fault, that german and polish uniforms looks similar, but look at the pockets. There will be much more differences later. The TKS is early WIP also.

Textures- we used one or two files, as it should be. But why there are missed textures- it's Markek's manufacture secrets smile_o.gif

@ Belgerot - waist will be reworked- thanks for that.

Great job on the OFP release, but I wanted to mention one more thing.

It looks like the collars on these particular models should be reworked a little, made a little more smoother around the top (following the neck) and standing out a little more in the bottom, especially towards the front.

I know it may be more work, but attention to detail however small is always appreciated.

I'm glad to see some of the first Second World War soldiers taking shape for Armed Assault.

Will there be any German AA guns eventually to defend against those crazy Los bombers?

John's recent release may be of use but are there any others planned?

thanks for comments Belgerot. I'll double check the collars. We've got 2cm flak38 and mg34 on AA tripod already. I know, You wish 8.8 xmas_o.gif Unfortunately we'll not planing that right now. it's very complicated object (as all guns) for proper modelling. Maybe later. Flak38 and mg34 should be enaugh, i hope.

Haha you guessed right! biggrin_o.gif

No worries though, it's great to hear that the Flak 38 and an AA tripod mounted MG-34 will be available with the mod!

Both are light compared to the 8.8 Flak 18/36 as it is, and would make more sense for the Germans to use them during their offensive. I hope that down the line that gun does become available, but nonetheless I am pleased to hear about the other two smile_o.gif

What sort of weapons of the sort are planned for the Poles? I remember one famous photograph, not sure of where but there were several Polish soldiers standing guard with an AA mounted machinegun. Warsaw maybe? Krakow?

Can't beleive i didn't know about this mod. It looks good, can't wait for Arma to get ww2 smile_o.gif.

Works on our mod goes further.  Mialczyk joined to the team. One can see his textures on Bf 109 Dora. There are 7TP light tank,  wz.34 armoured car,  BF 110 C as well as polish infantery. All addons dropped into Arma by Jaksa.

Bf 109 Dora

3d - Sander

2d - Mialczyk, Model, Lucas

Bf 110C

3d - Bociek

2d - Chincz

arma2008011916033262resmw0.jpg

arma2008011916035203reshm5.jpg

arma2008011916043978resoc2.jpg

arma2008011916042035reslo3.jpg

notworthy.gifnotworthy.gifnotworthy.gifnotworthy.gif

Ahh I Love WW2,

Can't wait for the bf109's

Infact i can't wait for any of it :P

gimme gimme gimme

rofl.gifrofl.gif

Very nice work! thumbs-up.gif

really like the Bf - 110 / 109 and the static weapons shown on your homepage!

Keep it up,

MfG Medicus smile_o.gif

p.jpg

Our first german vehicle in Arma: Sd.Kfz. 232 (ARK) or Schwerer Panzerspahwagen. There will be two versions: this one (with antenna) and Sd.Kfz 231- base version without radio. 3D and config by Jaksa.

SdKfz232_1_resize.jpg SdKfz232_2_resize.jpg SdKfz232_3_resize.jpg SdKfz232_4_resize.jpg

Hallo

p.jpg

We've got new gallery after quite long period. On exellent screens made by Ingram, one can see polish: airplanes (PZL 11, PZL 23, PZL 37), armoured vehicles (7TP, TKS with 20mm gun, wz.34 car), some support weapons (wz. 31 mortar and wz. 36 ATG) and tank crewmen.  Germans are represented by two airplanes (Bf109, Bf 110).

w39s3_resize.jpg w39s9_resize.jpg

w39s5_resize.jpg w39a1_resize.jpg

Awesome screenshots! Very nice that you also focus on the planes. thumbs-up.gif

I have a few questions about the bf-110.

-Will it have a reargunner?

-Will it have "extreme" weaponary? Like four machineguns, and 2 cannons in the nose? If so, are you able to fire all guns at once?

Keep up the good work. smile_o.gif

right now BF 110 has two weapons (accept bombs): one mg with 4x faster rate of fire - it "plays" four mg, and the second one "plays" 2x20mm on the same way. One can not fire both at the same time.

A rear gunner- not now, maybe later...

Screens look wonderful, look to capture the atmosphere of that era very well. Is there any chance we can have a look at the pilots of both sides as well?

Thanks Belgerot. Our target is, that one can feel the atmosfere. And we've got no any pilots right now. It will be done in nearest future.

great stuff inlove.gif

pity we don't have a horse in ArmA... 'September' kinda feels not the same without the famous polish cavalry units...

anyway

If you shall be needing the field cap [rogatywka polowa] for polish troops you can have it anytime you want. The model used currently by P'85 for LWP shall be good enough - the cap itself stood unchanged since WW2, the only difference would be the fabric used  smile_o.gif

welcome.gif

p.jpg

It,s time to show the next german vehicle: PzKpfw III Ausf.E. Over 50 such tanks invaded Poland '39. Basic model, as below, made by Model. Now, the tank is in Jaksa's workshop, where it's polished.

pz3_1_resize.jpg   pz3_2_resize.jpg

pz3_3_resize.jpg   pz3_4_resize.jpg

Topas: It's pretty bad we haven't animals in Arma. We hope, in Arma 2 there will be horses. (NapiszÄ™ do Ciebie na gg wink_o.gif )

welcome.gif

p.jpg

In the day of 69 th anniversary of the german attack on Poland on September 1939 we are presenting gallery showing work in progress on polish soldier from beginning of WW2.

3d mesh and normalmap is almost ready, Texture is still template and will be done by Model.

Lowpoly mesh is modified ARMA soldier. Modification was made by Jaksa.

Highpoly mesh was made by Izabela Kus (many thanks to Iza for awesome work! )

1.jpg 1s.jpg

3.jpg 3s.jpg