Sign in to follow this  
Thunderbird

FFUR-SLX 2007 2.0

Thanks TB,

The Hotfix worked for me.

Just an awesome job on this mod TB yay.gif

Quote[/b] ]My apologies for this little forgotten issue, Here is a hotfix which should figure it out: (Now you can simply run the Launcher included in the mod.

Hotfix 2.01

Works fine now...tnx for the hotfix TB. smile_o.gif

Awesome, this sounds like a real keeper. Thanks to all of those involved in it's production.

Thanks a lot!! thumbs-up.gif

I had only to search© cpbo.exe to Bin folder.

Resistance foliage i had to deactivate because of those white extras... and i think i should deactivate (or test it..) res. houses if i choose custom-build mission, anyway thanks for options!

I did only a few "test's" this weekend little more time...

Autopilot landing didn't work - planes circle above the airport.

Tracer from Mi-24 (12.7mm-YakB) could be fixed?

I would also point out the US SF model. Maybe I don't understand something, but they just don't look SF. Putting a green helmet and another pouch isn't helping. I would suggest to use the SF Saboteur model from the HYK 2.5 pack.

Great job TB and team thumbs-up.gif

Glad to see you haven't quite abandoned OFP yet.

I'm off to reinstall OFP just to play with this chef d'oeuvre smile_o.gif

Found another bug. Messing with the editor map i found that the speed of the T-62 is waaaauy too slow. You can see the road wheels and the tracks spinnign really fast but the speed is very slow. Almost a snail´s crawl.

And by the way, you got the sound of the AK´s just right. Good job, mate!

Cheers for the nice words, glad you appreciate it.

JdB, Pancho and NoRailgunner:

Thanks for bug reports, copied & pasted' em in my Log files for the incoming patch.

Quote[/b] ]I would also point out the US SF model. Maybe I don't understand something, but they just don't look SF. Putting a green helmet and another pouch isn't helping. I would suggest to use the SF Saboteur model from the HYK 2.5 pack.

The US SF model available in the new FFUR pack has been extracted from HYK 2.05, as far as I remember, I will check it out and will make the necessary changes if needed.

regards,

TB

Probably the reason why the US SF unit doesn't look 'SF' is because they're wearing standard-issue Interceptor armor!

I know that the US SF is usually wearing the same type of uniform as the regulars. However the SF might have different vests, or an NVG on their helmet and so on. I'm not saying every SF is using those, but representing them ingame will look better IMO.

What programs are needed for rewrite the menus?

For example, the menu "Leave", here in italy is "ESCI"

or Mount M4 Aimpoint excetera.

And for move menu's writes, how: "Player", here in Italy (Giocatore), is on the left but isn't "Giocatore" but "catore" because the write is too on the left...thanks

Go to the ffsx2007\Bin\, then open the STRINGTABLE.CSV, you can do this with Wordpad even, but I recommend downloading Chris' OFP Script Editor.

yay.gif Many, many thanks for TB continued support for OFP.  I appreciate all your hard work yay.gif!!!!

thank you, and, for weapons descriptions?

I don't find "Mount m4 Aimpoint" in Stringtable.csv

and, in string "Giocatore", for more spaces, what I need make?

FFUR packs are aimed to be used in an english version of OFP.

Sorry, but the lack of translation support has not allowed us to translate the menu actions, loadouts... etc in other languages.

You have to live with that, unless you would carry out the translations yourself in the config.cpp/stingtable.csv

regards,

TB

Great work TB, Ofp isn't that dead...i'm having lot of fun with this mod ! (Even if i don't like "modern" mods that much).

Some vegetation's texture bug (screenshot from Malden), i did apply the hotfix and chose resistance vegetations and houses :

ffsx07up2.jpg

EDIT : sorry, i didn't realize this prob was already reported, i'm just old and blind banghead.gif

While firing at the fuelstation at the Everon airport with the 30mm HE of the KA-52 a message pops-up saying:

Quote[/b] ]Script \\ffur_effects\vehicles\killedEH.sqs not found

I don't have the extra pack installed.

Edit: after some testing I have found that this happens with all weapons (so object-related), and only at that fuelstation (have shot up several others on Everon).

A patch fixing reported bugs is currently under development, thank you for your support and feedbacks.

Quote[/b] ]is it possible to have all the effects (+ wounded stuff) without the units ?

Here you go

SLX 1.1

Quote[/b] ]this means I can't make translations for others peoples?

You can translate the whole stringtable.csv file to italian, that wouldn't affect the gameplay as long as you keep running it in italian.

regards,

TB