Sign in to follow this  
Thunderbird

FFUR-SLX 2007 2.0

FYI TechwarriorZ host t Mr Burns AEC islands as well. Look in there File section of our website. I believe we carry all of the FFURSLX Xtras and addons as well.

If not we will

(New Version different from the one released on ofp.info)

By Kenwort

Quote[/b] ]On regards to the M1A2, will it be in the new update?

Or will it be M1A1 and Patton tank?

M1A1 and M60.

Quote[/b] ]Thunderbird thanks for the response but I did a clean install and then launched my resistance after I installed FFUR-SLX and I still get the PK magic error (it affects mission editor missions loading , and PK sight when pressing V the person/sight spins round and round)

As previously stated, this will be checked out as soon as the work starts again on the '2007 version'.

Quote[/b] ]I believe INQ/KH had an excellent M1A1 (without M1A2 left thermal commanders sight).

Link please?

Regarding the rest of your suggestions, they will be taken into consideration as soon as the work starts again on the patch for the '07 version'.

Quote[/b] ]Thunderbird also where are the radio chatter files stored huh.gif in which pbo ?

Slx_Gl3\Radio\ folder.

Quote[/b] ]FFUR team, I have used your mods for year now, and I must say, they are good. This new one is best so far IMO, and I don't have any complaints. Keep up the good work, and I wish to see your work in ArmA soon.

Thanks for the nice comments.

regards,

TB

Nice video thunderbird! Kentwort made it?

Well, what can I say? Can't wait to play a 2008 edition pistols.gif

Quote[/b] ]TB, do you mind if you could post up the credits for the music in the mod? I want to know where the songs are from, because they kick arse.

Sorry, I can't provide an accurate list of the songs used within the previous FFUR packs, but most of them belong to 'Hanz Zimmer'.

Quote[/b] ]how you will do the Ak-47? With a model and skin similar at INQ's ak47 or you will reutilize the "brown magazine" model and skin?

INQ AK-47 would be used instead of BIS Kalashnikov Model, since even being old, it looks very good and fits very well with the rest of used models.

By the way, Happy New Year, even though it’s kind of late. ;]

Regards,

TB

what about csj hueys instead of the blackhawks?they are in use even today!

Hi Thunderbird thanks for considering my suggestions and comments. But what i want to see is that PK magic error fixed because its annoying and 100% compatibility with BIS campaigns because it seems MCM-SLX and FFUR-SLX both have problems with certain bis campaigns (red hammer , resistance etc....) mainly concerning triggers etc.... they dont work !

Edit:seems PK magic error is fixed with installation of proper 2.5 patch (my old download for it was corrupted , redownloaded and all works fine thanks smile_o.gif)

Also yes VDV armour is crucial and the VDV themselves are crucial to the next patch. Since there are BMD-1P,BMD-2,BMD-3,BMD-3M (really it is the BMD-4) I think they should be included.

I also believe that a BMP-1P should be included. (ORCS I like) and the actual missile on the BMP-2 is the KONKURS not the FAGOT (easy to distinguish).

Also I must question why you decided to call the Ural-375 a ural-375 when it is a ural-375d and why use a ural-375d for troop transport when it is better and realistic to use a 4320.

Also russian BMP-2's have skirts on the sides why is this one without it ?

I think there still is a bug with russian soldier firing RPG-29 he gets injured after firing it no matter what. (mainly from firing standing up , from firing lying down its fine)

Also the AK series have 3 firing modes: single , three shot burst and full auto here there are only 2 (single,auto ?) why ?

http://rapidshare.com/files/82232233/Unfinished_Females.rar.html

Hi Thunderbird,

I mentioned earlier (much much earlier) that I was working on implenting females into the game many moons ago. Here are the raw unfinished materials that you and other OFP mod teams can use (a whole bunch of it is borrowed from the Farmland Mod and other places - so you may need to chop and change) I'd really love to see you implent female faces (the models that the faces are on at the moment are CRAP and were just used for testing)

It contains 1 fully recorded female radio voice (my ex girlfriend Rachael - I've had two gfs since then.. ha!wink_o.gif

1 fully recorded male radio voice (me)

1 fully recorded "Australian" voice

1 fully recorded "Islamic Extremist" or generic terrorist voice

1 config file to show you how to implement female faces once they have been put on a soldier model of your choice

A facepack to use with the female headwhich I made earlier, but this one has been improved and added to:

Faces contained are as follows:

Angelina Jolie

Audrey Tatou

Carrie Ann Fischer

Cynthia something (from Sex and the City)

Eliza Dushku

French woman

Gillian Anderson

Heather Graham

Hedy something

Hillary Clinton

Holly

Jennifer Connely

Me

Kate Winslet

Keira Knightly

Kimberley Mclean (workmate)

Kristin

Lucy Liu

Mena Suvari

Milla Jovovich

Monica Belluci

Natalie Portman

Female Chinese PLA soldier (taken from Military Photos)

Scarlett Johanson

Sheri (random CG face)

Siobahn Donohoe (workmate)

Swedish conscript woman 1

Swedish conscript woman 2

At the moment, you can use these on the civillian females using setface. Or once you've added female heads to soldiers and fiddled with the config you can use the setface command on regular soldiers as well.

also to add female death sounds you have to extract the O.PBO and put in the CHAR folder in the file replacing the old CHAR folder and then insert this into the config:

class Woman1:Civilian

{

access=2;

displayName="$STR_DN_OUT_WOMAN1";

model="\O\Char\civilistka01a";

moves="CfgMovesMCWoman";

woman=1;

wounds[]={"\o\char\civ_topin.pac","\o\char\civ_topin_d.pac","\o\char\new_civ_rb.pac","\o\char\new_civ_rb_d.pac","\o\char\new_civ_bnd.pac","\o\char\new_civ_bnd_d.pac","\o\char\sukne_2.pac","\o\char\sukne_2_d.pac","\o\misc\civilistka_leg.pac","\o\misc\civilistka_leg_d.pac","\o\misc\eva.pac","\o\misc\eva_d.pac","\o\misc\kamila.pac","\o\misc\kamila_d.pac","\o\misc\lada.pac","\o\misc\lada_d.pac","\o\misc\lucie.pac","\o\misc\lucie_d.pac","\o\misc\marketa.pac","\o\misc\marketa_d.pac","\o\misc\nada.pac","\o\misc\nada_d.pac","xicht_a.paa","xicht_a_zranen","xicht_b.paa&q

uot;,"xicht_a_zranen","xicht_c.paa","xicht_a_zranen","x

icht_d.paa","xicht_a_zranen","xicht_e.paa","xicht_e_zranen&q

uot;,"xicht_f.paa","xicht_a_zranen","xicht_g.paa","xich

t_a_zranen","xicht_h.paa","xicht_a_zranen","xicht_i.paa&quot

;,"xicht_a_zranen","xicht_j.paa","xicht_a_zranen","xich

t_k.paa","xicht_a_zranen","xicht_l.paa","xicht_a_zranen&quot

;,"xicht_m.paa","xicht_a_zranen","xicht_n.paa","xicht_a

_zranen","xicht_o.paa","xicht_o_zranen","xicht_p.paa",&

quot;xicht_a_zranen","xicht_q.paa","xicht_a_zranen","xicht_r

.paa","xicht_a_zranen","xicht_s.paa","xicht_a_zranen",&

quot;xicht_t.paa","xicht_a_zranen","xicht_u.paa","xicht_a_zr

anen","xicht_v.paa","xicht_v_zranen","xicht_w.paa",&quo

t;xicht_w_zranen","xicht_x.paa","xicht_a_zranen","xicht_y.pa

a","xicht_a_zranen","xicht_z.paa","xicht_a_zranen",&quo

t;xicht_2a.paa","xicht_a_zranen","xicht_2b.paa","xicht_w_zra

nen","xicht_2c.paa","xicht_a_zranen","xicht_2d.paa",&qu

ot;xicht_v_zranen","xicht_2e.paa","xicht_a_zranen","xicht_2f

.paa","xicht_a_zranen","xicht_2g.paa","xicht_w_zranen",

"xicht_2h.paa","xicht_a_zranen","xicht_2i.paa","xicht_a

_zranen","xicht_2j.paa","xicht_a_zranen","xicht_2k.paa"

,"xicht_a_zranen","xicht_2l.paa","xicht_a_zranen","xich

t_2m.paa","xicht_a_zranen","xicht_2n.paa","xicht_a_zranen&qu

ot;,"xicht_2o.paa","xicht_a_zranen","xicht_2p.paa","xic

ht_2p_zranen","xicht_2q.paa","xicht_a_zranen","xicht_2r.paa&

quot;,"xicht_e_zranen","xicht_2s.paa","xicht_a_zranen",&quot

;xicht_2t.paa","xicht_a_zranen","xicht_2u.paa","xicht_a_zran

en","xicht_2v.paa","xicht_a_zranen","xicht_2w.paa",&quo

t;xicht_w_zranen","xicht_2x.paa","xicht_a_zranen","xicht_2y.

paa","xicht_a_zranen","xicht_2z.paa","xicht_a_zranen"};

hitSound1[]={"\o\char\woman\death1.wss",0.056234,1};

hitSound2[]={"\o\char\woman\death2.wss",0.056234,1};

hitSound3[]={"\o\char\woman\grunt1.wss",0.056234,1};

hitSound4[]={"\o\char\woman\grunt2.wss",0.056234,1};

hitSound5[]={"\o\char\woman\grunt3.wss",0.056234,1};

hitSound6[]={"\o\char\woman\grunt4.wss",0.056234,1};

hitSound7[]={"\o\char\woman\grunt5.wss",0.056234,1};

hitSound8[]={"\o\char\woman\pain1.wss",0.056234,1};

hitSound9[]={"\o\char\woman\pain2.wss",0.056234,1};

hitSound10[]={"\o\char\woman\pain3.wss",0.056234,1};

hitSound11[]={"\o\char\woman\pain4.wss",0.056234,1};

hitSound12[]={"\o\char\woman\death1.wss",0.056234,1};

hitSound13[]={"\o\char\woman\death2.wss",0.056234,1};

hitSound14[]={"\o\char\woman\pain3.wss",0.056234,1};

hitSound15[]={"\o\char\woman\pain4.wss",0.056234,1};

hitSound16[]={"\o\char\woman\grunt1.wss",0.056234,1};

hitSound17[]={"\o\char\woman\grunt2.wss",0.056234,1};

hitSound18[]={"\o\char\woman\grunt3.wss",0.056234,1};

hitSound19[]={"\o\char\woman\grunt4.wss",0.056234,1};

hitSound20[]={"\o\char\woman\grunt5.wss",0.056234,1};

};

That's all I can remember. I'm over editing addons for the moment being my social life and work life is now too busy for such fiddly things. I'm sure that there's loads I've forgotten and the stuff I've given you is pretty buggy and will need your smarts to finish. But hey, it's start.

Enjoy, and I hope to see some of my stuff intermeshed with the amazing stuff you've down with FFUR over the years.

Cheers,

Jeremy

Also for any more information or if you want to discuss anything my email is Jgreynemo@yahoo.com

I just realised the file I uploaded was missing a bunch of textures because I hadn't properly mapped them into Flashpoint and just had the textures lying in open directories within the Flashpoint game directory. Am uploading these now. Will give you a yell when I'm done.

*edit* here are the missing textures, plus a config file showing you how to add the voice identities after you have added the new folders to the Voice.PBO (you will then need to either used the setidentity for the player or NPC in either the init line or the Mission file.

http://rapidshare.com/files....ar.html

As I mentioned before this is in no way a finished addon, and only addon makers will understand how to get this stuff up and running because it's all been broken apart. At some point I will try to release a stand alone addon, but I doubt I will ever get the time. So in the meantime - what was my project is now donated to you. Use or not use. It doesn't matter, It may help someone, and tinkering with addons etc in Flashpoint was always FUN.

Cheers,

Jeremy

Also yes VDV armour is crucial and the VDV themselves are crucial to the next patch. Since there are BMD-1P,BMD-2,BMD-3,BMD-3M (really it is the BMD-4) I think they should be included.

I also believe that a BMP-1P should be included. (ORCS I like) and the actual missile on the BMP-2 is the KONKURS not the FAGOT (easy to distinguish).

There's a wonderful thing called "Downloading the seperate mods and installing them into your addons folder" learn to work it...

Quote[/b] ]

Also the AK series have 3 firing modes: single , three shot burst and full auto here there are only 2 (single,auto ?) why ?

Because the AK series doesn't have a three round burst fire mode biggrin_o.gif

I disagree, the AK-74M has 3 firing modes , single/burst and auto.

Quote[/b] ]

There's a wonderful thing called "Downloading the seperate mods and installing them into your addons folder" learn to work it...

Ive worked it a long time ago and I know how to work it.

TB

Did you check out the UH-60 and the CH-47 of the BOH Mod?

I found their models better than the one you had access to.

I disagree, the AK-74M has 3 firing modes , single/burst and auto.

Where did you hear that? I think perhaps you are wrong...

Hi,

Quote[/b] ]what about csj hueys instead of the blackhawks?they are in use even today!

In my judgement, Hueys would better fit as Model additions and not as replacements instead of Blackhawks.

Quote[/b] ]

I also believe that a BMP-1P should be included. (ORCS I like) and the actual missile on the BMP-2 is the KONKURS not the FAGOT (easy to distinguish)...etc

Thanks for the suggestions but you have to understand that during the development of the pack, time wasn't in my side to let me focus on such little details that almost nobody notices.

Quote[/b] ]Hi Thunderbird,

I mentioned earlier (much much earlier) that I was working on implenting females into the game many moons ago. Here are the raw unfinished materials that you and other OFP mod teams can use (a whole bunch of it is borrowed from the Farmland Mod and other places - so you may need to chop and change) I'd really love to see you implent female faces (the models that the faces are on at the moment are CRAP and were just used for testing

Thank you for the great contribution, and we finally have some decent female voices. ;]

Quote[/b] ]TB

Did you check out the UH-60 and the CH-47 of the BOH Mod?

They are great indeed, but I hope I would find time to carry out new US textures.

Thanks everyone for the suggestions and great contribution.

Regards,

TB

http://www.ak-47.net/ak47/akru/ak74m.php
Quote[/b] ]The rifle can be fired in three different firing modes; semi, three shot burst and full auto

That site is wrong I'm afraid. I think however wrote that got it mixed up with the AK-107 which does have 3RB. At any rate its not that important, if you want your 74s to fire bursts, change the config file.

Quote[/b] ]Thanks for the suggestions but you have to understand that during the development of the pack, time wasn't in my side to let me focus on such little details that almost nobody notices.

Amen to that.

@ Jan. 11 2008,20:08)]Well, in Close combat First To Fight it has 3 firing modes but I know that the ak74 has, how the ak47, only 2 firing modes: Auto and Single...

In real life both version only have two firing modes. Auto and Semi-auto.

A little switch allows the operator to select semi-automatic or fully automatic mode. Safe, full auto, semi-auto. There are many AK-47 variants...

Is there a reason why the links to 2.5 on the FFUR website are all dead?

Can someone provide me with an alternative link?

Here's a little streaming Movie showing a firefight between US and Soviet forces, the purpose of the video is to show the implementation of new "crack" SFX (a la FROMZ 1.4 for ArmA) that aim at making combat more immersive and close to real life firefights.

Retextured BIS/InQ AH-1F to a woodland scheme as well.

ah1bx8.jpg

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">Is there a reason why the links to 2.5 on the FFUR website are all dead?

Thank you for reporting it, I will fix'em asap.

Regards,

TB

Looking really good T-Bird! I can't wait to get my hands on this! Just don't forget about 2007 2.5 wink_o.gif