Sign in to follow this  
Thunderbird

FFUR-SLX 2007 2.0

Sorry if this has been addressed before, but what's with the 'FFUR-SLX 2007 2.0 OFP Replacement Pack'... do I need to download this elsewhere or is it included, or is it just outdated now?

Or is it just another name for the mod? I feel thick.

Its an older version of this mod. You dont need it.

Its an older version of this mod. You dont need it.

Really? Because IMHO its included - some message like "replacement pack installed" appeared when i run the "Install_win2k_XP.bat" after main installation of 2.0 and 2.5 patch.

Regards, Christian

Is there any way to get your ACU units individually in a .pbo or something?

I really like the artillery system (it enhances gameplay significantly) but not too keen on the voices, is there a way to change the voices to ones I've recorded myself without altering the entire artillery system.

Would I be able to somehow view the files in ffur_arty.pbo and just change the wav files?

I would rather see some campaing or missions(because im not very good at making them) for ffur than new mod, is there any chance of that.

Apologies if this has already been answered, how do I get the bullet shells/cartridges/casings to stay on the ground after they've ejected from the chamber? At the moment they vanish after hitting the ground.

Thanks.

I would rather see some campaing or missions(because im not very good at making them) for ffur than new mod, is there any chance of that.

actaully you play exsisting missions and campains using ffur thus repacement addon mod. most ot he stuff is setup to not break bis missions but add a bit more realisim and fun with updated graphics and units.

Hi everyone,

The progress goes as planned, a huge amount of efforts and energy is invested in attempting to make the incoming FFUR '85 (2008 Edition) quite unique compared to all the previous FFUR packs, since the most focus is put on keeping alive OFP's original feeling but with the implementation of new key features (Models/ SFX/ Config-Scripts/ Models Additions/ Ironsights/ Materials/ Animations).

-Models : High-Quality Community Made Addons

-SFX : Chammy's amazing and realistic SFX

-Config-Scripts: SLX/FFUR scripts and FFUR configuration

-Ironsights: FFUR Ironsights.

-Animations: Sanctuary's Last Animation Pack.

More information to be released soon, stay tuned and thank you for your patience.

Quote[/b] ]Apologies if this has already been answered, how do I get the bullet shells/cartridges/casings to stay on the ground after they've ejected from the chamber? At the moment they vanish after hitting the ground.

Find class FxCartridge and change the timetolive to a higher value than the current one.

Certain cartridge models tend to bounce, this is due to its weight and you have the choice between 2 ways to fix this issue:

- Increase the cartridge's weight in O2

- Use BIS default cartridge model (model="nabojnice";)

Regards,

TB

And here comes some ironsights I have done for certain weapons of the incoming pack.

M60

m60_sight.jpg

M3A1 Grease Gun

m3a1_sight.jpg

M2HB

m2hb_sight.jpg

DSHK

dshk_sight.jpg

Regards,

TB

Damn TB yay.gifthumbs-up.gif This is amazing work!!! I can't wait to play the finished product!!! At the same time, please don't abandon FFURSLX 2007 2.5.

Quote[/b] ]How come you're not using the HYK 1985 spec-ops guys?

Maybe because it`s a Black-op?

Great work mate! I should have sent you the money I paid for Arma!

I'm especially impressed with the iron sights. As you spend so much time looking through them, they make a huge difference to the game.

notworthy.gif

Looking good, and I agree, nice looking iron sights greatly enhance gameplay experience.

In other news, I'm still having trouble with the bullet casings. Is there a way I can incorporate the spent bullet casings from ECP mod into FFUR-SLX 2007?

Please don t forget the huge combat and the little comps config.

Perso i play with ffur 2007 and not ffur/slx because it s too laggy for big battle.

ps: i don t play arma since a long time but flashpoint each weeks thumbs-up.gif

Those ironsights look great. I look forward to revisiting the original OFP campaign with the '85 pack. Thanks for continuing development in OFP thumbs-up.gif

anyone know where I can get that new 3rd person view for OFp seperate than FFSX?

NIIIICE JOB!

Well Tbird, Your time away has been productive to say the least, Your unit selection is spot on again, The Ironsights look the biz as well. You wouldn't mind if I borrowed those HMG sights when you release the Mod would you there intense.

Good Job,

Big-Rooney

Here are 2 'streaming videos' showing some of the features that will be included within the incoming pack:

Ability to establish an MG Position

*As machinegunner, you would be able to build it up only if you have a shovel, otherwise you can't.

New Wound Animations

*They replace those provided by SLX 'vanilla'

-------------------------------------------------------

Quote[/b] ]The Ironsights look the biz as well. You wouldn't mind if I borrowed those HMG sights when you release the Mod would you there intense.

Sure, feel free to use whatever you want.

Quote[/b] ]it seems Mr. Burns AEC Islands arent able to download anymore on ffur.net

Thank you for the information, this will be fixed as soon as the website is updated.

Quote[/b] ]anyone know where I can get that new 3rd person view for OFp seperate than FFSX?

Open the config.cpp of the MOD where you would like to include this 'view'.

Find: class man:land or class man : land or even class man: land or class man :land

Since there might be a 'space'.

Slightly scroll down 'til you find: extCameraPosition[]=... with some 'values'.

Replace them by {0.25,-0.1,-1.4};

And now you can use it.

Quote[/b] ]Please don t forget the huge combat and the little comps config.

The framerate hit caused by the MOD's scripts will be decreased by half (compared to the last FFUR release that was already quite stable) since the effects/features have been randomized to ~2.

Thanks for the nice comments.

The release is very close, meanwhile, a little movie done by the skilled videomaker 'Kenwort' showing the incoming pack's content is just round the corner.

regards,

TB