Sign in to follow this  
DarkGiver

SWITZERLAND MOD 1.2 RELEASED !!!

@Plasman - Watch here: klick me

ATTENTION: Some addons use other addons from the Switzerland Mod. Read the readme first...

@Plasman - Watch here: klick me

ATTENTION: Some addons use other addons from the Switzerland Mod. Read the readme first...

Wow! Cute! Thanks for the link mate smile_o.gif

I've noticed that some of the AAD10 have the wrong normal maps applied to their heads. Namely the AA, Assault and AT units.

They have camo-painted faces but the normal maps from the balaclava-goggles set on the Urban AAD10 units.

Good work though, this mod gets better and better with every release. I particularly enjoy the new ghillie-suited snipers and the fact you've done even more new weapons. biggrin_o.gif

Oh...its time for Download smile_o.gif

this message when trying the urban night team :

dibujoyf0.jpg

by the way , the "flower power" car is top notch !  biggrin_o.gif

But other than that it's great.

Played the first mission and luv it but when I call in my support, half are injured when they exit the UH-60.

GD Mast

I enjoyed your last release and this one looks like quite the treat. (Downloading now)

Many thanks for your hard work on this, much appreciated!

Cheers,

wink_o.gif

Yeah, half my squad in the 'Sierra' mission are ending up bloody and battered when they exit the UH60... Strange! Even so, this mod is EXTREMELY professionally set up and the addition of sample missions really sets this mod apart. Thank you for all your hard work and I don't think I'll tire of these fantastically satisfying weapons.

Dear SWITZERLAND MOD Team,

I wanted you all to know, the level of detail you introduced with this mod is nothing short of incredible.

EVEN my WIFE noticed the rounds being spent from the 552 clear mags and even commented on the spring inside the magazine as it became more noticeable as I emptied the mag.

you guys are the best, and I will keep this one in my addon folder for a very long time....

have a kick ass weekend!

Hi all,

I'm the famous ( whistle.gif ) mission maker of the mod. Thanks for the feedback about the first mission. I will correct that "bug" and add it in the futur mission pack.

Isone - the missions are mostly excellent. I can't get enough of observation - settling into a nice OP and watching troop movements through a scope, ghille suited and armed to the teeth, is a great feeling. Thanks for all your hard work.

Yes great mod!!!

but...i got an 8MB arma.rpt!!

only for you: some ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; wink_o.gif

some more errors

- "Key frame animation, no 'keyframe' property"

- way to many of "Error while trying to generate ST for points"

- Warning Message: '/' is not a value

- Groups/Units that are not operational:

---> CH SF AAD Urban Night

---> CH FSCH KP17 Para's Team

- Mission Guerilla - Tanks stop in front of this little village

suggestions:

+ have look and make the arma.rpt clean!

+ CH SpecOp HMMWV and Pickup with camo net option

+ CH Piranha M2 with darker green in transport cabin

+ more CH civil stuff

+ redraw those pink flip-flops

+ include an radio to CH Sedan (flower power) with some 70's music

+ CH Sedan with dark windows

+ set gauges in Sedan funtional

+ make an campaign

Yes great mod!!!

but...i got an 8MB arma.rpt!!

only for you: some ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; wink_o.gif

some more errors

- "Key frame animation, no 'keyframe' property"

- way to many of "Error while trying to generate ST for points"

- Warning Message: '/' is not a value

- Groups/Units that are not operational:

---> CH SF AAD Urban Night

---> CH FSCH KP17 Para's Team

- Mission Guerilla - Tanks stop in front of this little village

suggestions:

+ have look and make the arma.rpt clean!

+ CH SpecOp HMMWV and Pickup with camo net option

+ CH Piranha M2 with darker green in transport cabin

+ more CH civil stuff

+ redraw those pink flip-flops

+ include an radio to CH Sedan (flower power) with some 70's music

+ CH Sedan with dark windows

+ set gauges in Sedan funtional

+ make an campaign

Yeah.. that's easy to say that.. but this mod was developped with old tools and most of the errors you listed are not really error but "warning". And are generated without any performance or other issue. But we are aware of them since a lot of time...

Key Frame Animation error has no impact... and will be certainly fixed when the animation direcly included in p3d (that was impossible to do with old Oxygen)

Error while trying to generate ST for points also have no performance impact and are only a stupid warning certainly because the use of the old Oxygen and the format of the 3d object i created. I will investigate but not important.

Same for the other warning message related to the syntax we use (some condensed code on the same line to take less room because everything like anims, skeletons and so an are defined in the config.cpp).

So... actually forget about the rpt. It has no performance impact. I hope to fix most of those problems with the news tools actually out. But the mod is in developpement since march 2007.. we didn't started with the release of oxygen2...

Another thing, the green in pirahna is normal and is used as a "no clostophobic green" the same is used in sub-marine. It's not a camo green for decoration.

For the others bugs.. we are working hard to fix them... and you can hope a 1.21 very soon. For the others features.. you will have to wait for the 1.3.

Thank for your detailed feedback.

I'm getting the same errors with my weapons even with the models worked in the new O2, so... unless someone from BIS explains us why it happens we won't be able to fix it. confused_o.gif

This looks like a really amazing mod. I downloaded it and to my surprise, found an .EXE.

I understand the need for automated installs because some people cannot grasp how to install, but I'd like to know what the executable does once...executed.

Does it simply copy the files and create a shortcut or does it make registry entries and uninstall options as well?

Yes.. the exe is a standard install procedure, it looks the registry to find your Arma directory... ask you if the path is correct, show you the disclaimer, and install the mod in a /switzerland mod/ directory... after it adds an entry in the startup menu and create a shortcut and an standard uninstall. Nothing dangerous smile_o.gif

But if you dont want any installer, from our website you can find the addons in separate archive... but without the missions and the custom main menu.

It just add a new folder with the addons and a shortcut to launch the mod. Nothing will be overwrite in the game.

he is just asking you nicely to release a rar/zipped version in the

future as well. so do i. please make a rar package as well.

general security understand says "don't download and execute

stuff from the net you don't know".

its nothing personal. just general understanding.

one valid reason to have an installer only version, if you want /

have to have people sign a disclaimer / agreement (for copyright

purposes).

Thanks for your excellent effort guys. Keep up!

ps: do you happen to use nsis for the installer?

we have made quite a nice install script for wgl5 back then.

pm me if you are interested. smile_o.gif

We didn't planned to change our installer package smile_o.gif This one is perfect for our use and as i said.. the addons can already be downloaded in separate archive here :

http://www.switzerland-mod.ch/index.p....s

But without the mod interface and without missions.

But you're right.. with the installer we have a disclaimer.. and the user must accept to install. That's a good reason too smile_o.gif

biggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

Mission Guerilla: why the OPFOR troops are not disembark in front of the village? It takes few minutes before they arrive in column formation behind BMP's. Is that the intention? smile_o.gif

Mission Area "Sierra":

add an medic because of casualties with landing Blackhawk... confused_o.gif

Mission Operation Faustschlag:

this mission doesn't end correct way (trigger bug?)

Quote[/b] ]We didn't planned to change our installer package

sure its up to you.

however it is said that people in this world seem to exist which

would love the have the choice if the installer creates a start

menu entry, a desktop link and an uninstall entry in the software

menu. whistle.gifsmile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Mission Guerilla: why the OPFOR troops are not disembark in front of the village? It takes few minutes before they arrive in column formation behind BMP's. Is that the intention?  smile_o.gif

Yes... it's the intention. smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Mission Area "Sierra":

add an medic because of casualties with landing Blackhawk...  confused_o.gif

Swiss grenadiers don't have medics... I will try to move the landing zone to avoid the injured soldiers. smile_o.gif