Sign in to follow this  
diversant92

Textures path problem

I've tried both P:\ and the 'real' path to the workfolder, but with no results...

Now I've tried both the dlls from the oxygen light archive and the ones supplied by Linker Split - still can' load them banghead.gif

do you have those files in your O2 directory?

eccolalj0.jpg

I don't have the IFC22.dll, PoseidonMessage.dll, the .dmp files and the archives. I also don't have the Pal2Pac exe file.

Edit: Put the pal2pac.exe from texview in there, but no result.

Ok putting the dlls from light to o2 worked but still no go on buldozer.. Keeps saying missing cfgworlds and mismatch data and exe

Ok putting the dlls from light to o2 worked but still no go on buldozer..  Keeps saying missing cfgworlds and mismatch data and exe

Well this stuff all new to me as i was happy to just build a crate but I was getting that exact same error when i added -buldozer to the end of the shortcut/filepath. Did you you try it without that parameter?

Ok putting the dlls from light to o2 worked but still no go on buldozer..  Keeps saying missing cfgworlds and mismatch data and exe

Well this stuff all new to me as i was happy to just build a crate but I was getting that exact same error when i added   -buldozer to the end of the shortcut/filepath. Did you you try it without that parameter?

yes but thats not the correct way. You cant move around your object that way and having a full window sucks.

not sure what i did put buldozer works now except its full window. I think when i changed path to textures to P:\ instead of having textures mapped directly to my working folder.

Edit Also I put -buldozer at end of -noland

After placing dlls update your DLL folder in options (even if it doesn't change)

What does this mean?

Re-type the pathway maybe?

fixed for me too !! yay.gifyay.gif

what I did exactly :

(some of these steps are probably not necassary)

- Downloaded the Linker split O2 files.

- put them in Oxygen 2 Personnal Edition

- go to "F:\Program Files\Bohemia Interactive\Tools\Oxygen 2 Personal Edition "

select one of the files path (in properties), so you're sure to have the right path, and copy it in the "Dll folder" field of the option menu.

restart and enjoy.

thanks to Mig, Linker and the others for the help !

After placing dlls update your DLL folder in options (even if it doesn't change)

What does this mean?

Re-type the pathway maybe?

I changed the path to something incorrect, clicked ok and exited options. Then I set it back to the correct part and restarted oxygen - then I could apply textures normally (still can't use the viewer though - oxygen can't detect it)

@HulkingUnicorn: Are you sure you have your P drive running (or was it you with the Q drive?). I suppose you read my fix to get the viewer working....external viewer path= "drive/folder-where-o2-is-installed/arma.exe" -buldozer -noland -window

Works for me, at least for already mapped stuff. Self mapping in O2 didn't worked yet (tga use i get a dos box with converting, but never finishes).

DaSquade: Take a look at this picture - these settings should make this work, but...

Edit: Oxygen2PE.log :

Quote[/b] ]14:19:30 - [0CC8](Plugins) Loading C:\Programfiler\Bohemia Interactive\Tools\Oxygen 2 Personal Edition\gifload.dll

14:19:30 - [0CC8](Plugins) Invalid module. Missing link to InitPluginModule function (127)

14:19:30 - [0CC8](Plugins) Loading C:\Programfiler\Bohemia Interactive\Tools\Oxygen 2 Personal Edition\jpgload.dll

14:19:30 - [0CC8](Plugins) Invalid module. Missing link to InitPluginModule function (127)

14:19:30 - [0CC8](Plugins) Loading C:\Programfiler\Bohemia Interactive\Tools\Oxygen 2 Personal Edition\KEYLIB32.dll

14:19:30 - [0CC8](Plugins) Loading C:\Programfiler\Bohemia Interactive\Tools\Oxygen 2 Personal Edition\MAT.dll

14:19:30 - [0CC8](Plugins) Plugin successfully loaded

14:19:30 - [0CC8](Plugins) Loading C:\Programfiler\Bohemia Interactive\Tools\Oxygen 2 Personal Edition\pacload.dll

14:19:30 - [0CC8](Plugins) Loading C:\Programfiler\Bohemia Interactive\Tools\Oxygen 2 Personal Edition\Pal2Pac.dll

14:19:30 - [0CC8](Plugins) Loading C:\Programfiler\Bohemia Interactive\Tools\Oxygen 2 Personal Edition\UIDebugger.dll

14:19:30 - [0CC8](ExtViewer) External viewer init

14:26:35 - [0CC8](ExtViewer) FinalDetach.

14:26:35 - [0CC8](ExtViewer) External viewer done

14:26:36 - [0CC8]RStringBank destruct

DaSquade: Take a look at this picture - these settings should make this work, but...

Edit: Oxygen2PE.log :

Quote[/b] ]14:19:30 - [0CC8](Plugins) Loading C:\Programfiler\Bohemia Interactive\Tools\Oxygen 2 Personal Edition\gifload.dll

14:19:30 - [0CC8](Plugins) Loading C:\Programfiler\Bohemia Interactive\Tools\Oxygen 2 Personal Edition\jpgload.dll

14:19:30 - [0CC8](Plugins) Loading C:\Programfiler\Bohemia Interactive\Tools\Oxygen 2 Personal Edition\KEYLIB32.dll

14:19:30 - [0CC8](Plugins) Loading C:\Programfiler\Bohemia Interactive\Tools\Oxygen 2 Personal Edition\MAT.dll

14:19:30 - [0CC8](Plugins) Plugin successfully loaded

14:19:30 - [0CC8](Plugins) Loading C:\Programfiler\Bohemia Interactive\Tools\Oxygen 2 Personal Edition\pacload.dll

14:19:30 - [0CC8](Plugins) Loading C:\Programfiler\Bohemia Interactive\Tools\Oxygen 2 Personal Edition\Pal2Pac.dll

14:19:30 - [0CC8](Plugins) Loading C:\Programfiler\Bohemia Interactive\Tools\Oxygen 2 Personal Edition\UIDebugger.dll

14:19:30 - [0CC8](ExtViewer) External viewer init

14:26:35 - [0CC8](ExtViewer) FinalDetach.

14:26:35 - [0CC8](ExtViewer) External viewer done

try re batching the bat file. Just double click it again. Not sure if that will help I also remember I made sure my path to textures was p:\

As you can see in the picture, it's already set to P:\. I tried running the mapdisk exe again now, but buldozer still can't connect to o2 crazy_o.gif

Moved old o2 dll files and the 2 dll files from arma directory and moved them to the o2pe directory now i can load paa perfectly smile_o.gif

As you can see in the picture, it's already set to P:\. I tried running the mapdisk exe again now, but buldozer still can't connect to o2  crazy_o.gif

Thats weird I had same problem and all of a sudden it would work.  I cant explain it.  I did run the arma.exe without buldozer a couple times.  Maybe that had something to do with it. take away -buldozer and see what happens.

Let me get this straight - did you get this exact message?

Quote[/b] ]External Viewer: Attach failed. No viewer found.

I've tried -buldozer, -bulldozer, nothing, -buldozer as the first parameter, as the last etc... All fails

Let me get this straight - did you get this exact message?
Quote[/b] ]External Viewer: Attach failed. No viewer found.

I've tried -buldozer, -bulldozer, nothing, -buldozer as the first parameter, as the last etc... All fails

Yes I had that same error.  Take out -buldozer and see if arma starts up.

After trying every possible solution available to non-developers, binkster and me combined have yet to unravel the mystery that causes O2 not to connect to buldozer... (on my pc, it works for binkster)

Fellow Sprocket users, do you have this problem as well?

Edit: I sent a PM to Suma, and he confirmed that this could be Sprocket related. Let's hope the next version will fix this...

I've got '_co' DXT1 paa files appearing in the UV Editor and Background texture, but there seems to be a problem with '_ca' DXT5 paa files.

Is it just me?

I've got '_co' DXT1 paa files appearing in the UV Editor and Background texture, but there seems to be a problem with '_ca' DXT5 paa files.

Is it just me?

Use tga's and not paa's. smile_o.gif