Sign in to follow this  
diversant92

Textures path problem

Hey guys,

i have a problem with loading a tetxure, it says "No textrue loaded"

Can anybody tell me where should i put my models and what is the best textures path to use?

Put your folder cantaining texture and model in the virtual drive that was created.

Quote[/b] ]Put your folder cantaining texture and model in the virtual drive that was created.

doesn't work.

I'm following the same tutorial and I got the same problem - but I found a workaround smile_o.gif

Instead of pressing A, loading the texture and clicking and dragging - select the side(s) you want to assign a texture to, and click E (faces--> face properties in the menu).

Select the texture and click apply.

pal2pac.dll may be missing from the install, in o2's root directory. Try to copy it over from o2light.

earl, I assume you mean ..\tools\o2personal\ by root directory?

If so, none of the dlls in the oxygen light archive helped confused_o.gif

Was just a shot in the dark, had a similar problem here recently. Haven't had a close look at O2 PE.

Problem kinda solved: put your folder with the texture in \data for example in the new drive. change the textures path in the options to data\ and try to load .TGA texture.

It doesn't load any .pac or .paa textures for some reason

Quote[/b] ]O2 PE seems to support TGA but not Paa and Pac ! !! Incredible !

that's what happen for me too, it loads tga .

Was just a shot in the dark, had a similar problem here recently. Haven't had a close look at O2 PE.

And you are right, paa & pac textures are displayed like a charm by copying the dll's from old O2 light to O2 folder smile_o.gif

Was just a shot in the dark, had a similar problem here recently.  Haven't had a close look at O2 PE.

And you are right, paa & pac textures are displayed like a charm by copying the dll's from old O2 light to O2 folder smile_o.gif

I tried doing the same again now and... It still won't load any pac or paa textures (If I apply the textures using face properties it works in arma (after it's all turned into a pbo)).

Edit: It seems I can't load tga or gif either

Same thing here. I copied the DLL files from my O2 install over to the O2PE install directory, but still can't load any PAA/PAC files with the "Load Texture dialogue. TGAs load fine, but PAC/PAA still show "Null".

Copy all DLL's from O2 light and not only Pal2Pac.dll...

Mig's trick doesn't work for me neither.

could anybody with a working install, give more details of how it's done ?

- were are the textures.

- .dll present in the folder.

- pic of the option menu.

thanks a lot.

Probably the path to the texture folder is wrong. Check it on options menu. In my case, Paa and Pac textures were not displayed cause the DLL files were missing on O2 folder. Now everything is working, including Bulldozer.

o2sk6.th.jpg

More screenshots of the O2 config and O2 folder items. Hope it help you folks!

o22ub5.th.jpg

o23at2.th.jpg

I've tried both P:\ and the 'real' path to the workfolder, but with no results...

Now I've tried both the dlls from the oxygen light archive and the ones supplied by Linker Split - still can' load them  banghead.gif