Sign in to follow this  
Kenwort

ArmA BHD:MOD

What does that have to do with BHD?

AC-130s were used during Operation Restore Hope which was the operation prior to Gothic Serpent(this was when the Blackhawk Down incident took place) and if I recall correctly they were still in Somalia during the incident. I could be wrong though.

your right they were in somalia during the incident as the general says in the movie, "i have requested 2 AC-130 specter gunships to support but Washington in all their wisdom denied".

it would be possible in arma would be awsum to see them in action...

...but i think we are getting OT.

Now I canstart importingthe map, and the models of our MOD!

Finally, BHD MOD wil live again! thumbs-up.gif

Wooo.

Looking forward to it wink_o.gif

Actually, Spookys never deployed out of the airfield in Somalia- they deployed ( and still deploy ) out of Djibouti.

There was no AC-130 support during Gothic Serpent, ( which is probably a major reason why we lost as many men as we did. ) But they have been pounding Somalia in years since. In fact, the Spookys have been used in Somalia just this year.

As much as I'd love to have an AC-130U addon, it isn't really pertinent to the "BHD" incident.

It might be cool to see them as part of the mod in a "what-if" type of scenario.

I'd offer what I do best, make movies, but Kenny there would school me in that haha

This mod looks awesome btw  smile_o.gif  Good job fellas! Hope you get some good members onboard!

Hey guys!

Little update:

I have started working on the GUI. Here are some examples. They are all WIP.

arma1.jpg.xs.jpgarma4.jpg.xs.jpg

arma2.jpg.xs.jpgarma3.jpg.xs.jpg

Kenny

Sweeeet, keep up the awesome work!

I cant wait for this mod!!! yay.gif

With the ArmA engine, and the beautiful graphics, and all that good stuff, this will no doubt, blow other games away!!!! AHH!!!

thumbs-up.gif

Spectre gun ships where used during Gothic Serpent just not as widely used.  They have been used for decades there.

I don't see how you can do a mod with just the 2 days of BHD...  I could see all of Operation Gothic Serpent but not BHD that is why I asked if the Spooky's would be implemented.  Hey, when has OFP and Arma been completely accurate anyway... Definantly a must have for this campaign.

well, it could be pretty long mod, first lotsa briefs at airposrt, getting the, reconner from beach with chopper, gettingto mogadishu, then few conflicts, drviving with HMMWV's etc etc... smile_o.gif great job dudes! reallly waiting for slaughtering somals! biggrin_o.gif

Yes and there are many roles to play in the campaign smile_o.gif You won't be just some random dude who saves the day smile_o.gif This is going to be a long firefight so saves your bullets shoot only what you can hit wink_o.gif

<span style='color:Red'><span style='font-size:19pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:"Impact"'>UPDATE:</span></span></span>

MH-6 Retextured (WIP)

armaa1.jpg.xs.jpgarmaa2.jpg.xs.jpg

armaa3.jpg.xs.jpgarmaa4.jpg.xs.jpg

+ We got a new member in our team - Törni

Stay tuned more coming soon...

Kenny

Yes we are all currently learning and using the new tools smile_o.gif

you guys are going to include technicals right?

thats a MUST! =D!

you guys are going to include technicals right?

thats a MUST! =D!

Yes, even though they wouldn't be authentic for "Gothic

Serpent" either (yes, I know they were in the film but that

was full of rubbish).

<span style='color:Red'><span style='font-size:19pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:"Impact"'>UPDATE:</span></span></span>

BHD - BlackHawk in buldozer

bhds1.jpg.xs.jpgbhds2.jpg.xs.jpg

GUI: wip

bhds3.jpg.xs.jpgbhds4.jpg.xs.jpg

bhds6.jpg.xs.jpgbhds7.jpg.xs.jpg

<span style='color:Red'><span style='font-size:23pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:"Impact"'>We are looking for MODELERS and TEXTURE artists!</span></span></span>

Ok, i'm gonna tell to RAVEN to harry up with that fast rope script so i can give it to you, and do a hell of a mission.

Also, nice WIPs

@Benoist: Thanks mate, we sure could use a rope script or we will have to create our own smile_o.gif

<span style='color:Red'><span style='font-size:23pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:"Impact"'>UPDATE:</span></span></span>

Health bar - WIP

healthbar1.jpg.xs.jpghealthbar2.jpg.xs.jpg

<span style='color:Red'><span style='font-size:23pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:"Impact"'>We are looking for MODELERS and TEXTURE artists!</span></span></span>