Sign in to follow this  
Kenwort

ArmA BHD:MOD

logo.gif

<span style='color:"DarkOrange"'><span style='font-family:"Arial Black"'><span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>

ArmA Black Hawk Down Modification</span></span></span>

<span style='color:Red'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:"Impact"'>Situation:</span></span></span>

We have stopped our work in ofp and have moved to ArmA. Still not much activity from us because we ain't got the tools to work with. But we are doing what we can, have already started to import addons from ofp to arma.

<span style='color:Red'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:"Impact"'>The Team:</span></span></span>

Kenwort- Project Leader, movies, audio, textures

Linker Split - Team Leader, Island, scripts, models, textures

Zinchux -Artist, website designer

Bufferin - Model Maker, textures

SeanTate - Beta tester

Yura - Modeler, textures

Törni - Modeler, scripts, configs

<span style='color:Red'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:"Impact"'>Join the BHD MOD!</span></span></span>

Are you interested in helping us? Have some skills in editing? Join us!

You will need to answer some questions first though.

<span style='color:Red'>1. Name/nick</span>

<span style='color:Red'>2. Skills</span>(What can you do?)

<span style='color:Red'>3. Experience</span> (What have you done?)

<span style='color:Red'>4. Contact</span> (How to contact you?)

Send your application to <span style='font-size:12pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>kenwort@inbox.lv</span></span> or <span style='color:red'>PM here.</span>

<span style='color:Red'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:"Impact"'>Contact:</span></span></span>

Black Hawk Down Mod website - bhdmod.info

E-mail:

kenwort@inbox.lv

MSN:

Kenwort - kenwort@inbox.lv

Linker Split - luka_17@hotmail.it

<span style='color:Red'><span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:"Impact"'>WIP News:</span></span></span>

We have started to import addons to ArmA already, here are some screenshots from Linker Split.

Screenshots:

Screenshot 1

Screenshot 1

Screenshot 1

Screenshot 1

<span style='color:red'>More Screenshots here</span>

Holy crap! This mod looks awesome so far! Loving the guns!

Can't wait for this to come out smile_o.gif

Are you going to make a new desert DCU ?

Btw: nice to see this mod for ArmA. notworthy.gif

This is cool, with the new Arma engine I can't wait to see how big you guys can make mogadishu.

Are you going to make a new desert DCU ?

Btw: nice to see this mod for ArmA. notworthy.gif

Yes of course smile_o.gif

We are going to recreate as much as there was seen on the Movie and if we get enough members maybe even continue working further and make a new story or continue the mogadishu crisis wink_o.gif

Isn't the Colt pistol the wrong way around? The slide stop

should be on the left hand side (I wouldn't have noticed if I

hadn't been trying to make one of the damn things myself).

Why remake the M16A2 (or more of, why import one from OFP) when the default M16A2 in ArmA looks better?

That's awesome, m8's. biggrin_o.gif Looking forward to play as U.S Rangers and Deltas. thumbs-up.gif

Is this the CAR-15 Carbine btw? Looks good. thumbs-up.gif

Cheers. smile_o.gif

That's awesome, m8's. biggrin_o.gif Looking forward to play as U.S Rangers and Deltas. thumbs-up.gif

Is this the CAR-15 Carbine btw? Looks good. thumbs-up.gif

Cheers. smile_o.gif

Thanks all for your support, it means much to us wink_o.gif

Why yes it is the car-15 smile_o.gif

Great guys! Oxygen2 is released!!! Woohoo.. ! we can now start to work on full smile_o.gif

JAAAAA yes!!!

I cant whait for the relese! Are you gina make a mogadishu island to?

welcome.gifbiggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

of course mate! Thats the main addon for the mod! biggrin_o.gif And Linker is going to make it so you know you gonna get high class island smile_o.gif

p.s. a small trailer is coming soon.. yet it won't show any arma work but it will show ofp bhd style action (some addons from us some from the community)

Hey guys i have finally made the trailer of BHD MOD!

It doesn't show any arma footage from arma, its some of our work we made for ofp, but not all addons are ours. Some are from BAS and HYK and GRAA too. In the video not the mod. This video does not reflect the WIP of the MOD its just a trailer smile_o.gif

Nice stuff kenwort...

Keep it up

yay.gif

Great trailer, honestly I would've been good if the real BHD guys made a trailer like that. I can't wait to see what kind of trailer you make using arma.

dam good trailer, was very movie like, not going to ask how long it took you to make.

had my eye on this mod, was going to reinstall ofp once it was released and now am overjoyed that you will be releasing it for ArmA instead. BHD has many of the features that alot of people want in the game IE fast ropes. cant wait to play it.

Are you looking for a mission maker by any chance?

you guys going to make a spooky? AC-130 Spectre. I don't know if it is possible for arma cause it wasn't for ofp but I think it would be emazing to have close air support from a spooky!

AIR_AC-130H_Specter_Firing_lg.jpg

What does that have to do with BHD?

Thanks for your replys guys!

<span style='color:red'>Now we are looking for good modelers and texture artists.</span>

We still don't know how deep we will going to go, if all is well and we have enough members joined we could make this mod go even further in the Somali war no only just Black Hawk Down incidence.

Kenny