Sign in to follow this  
Silencer

Russia is going commerical

I heard that a member of that N'sync band is planing to pay russia 25 million dollars to go to space.Wow russian economy is booming ,and this isn't the first time just a few years ago an american guy paid russia 30 million go to space.

russia has the first commerical space...

sorry I lost track of time I forgot when did it happen?

most likely months thats right wink.gif

//begin sarcasm

Yeah...thats a booming economy you have there....a virtual powerhouse.....

Hope the US can stand up to the economic power that is Russia :|

//end sarcasm

Oh hey...just noticed I passed 400...whoopee for me!

are you guys insulting russia?

you lamers you'regoing on my enemy list

LOL

I thought I already was, what with the number of times you and I have already gone at it!

Well at least NOW I know....

hehe

oh yeah...only reason people are going to Russia to go into space is cause your so poor you'll take any amount of money to do it...

Heard you could go to Russia with a couple of Levis and a $1.25 and go to space....

course I'll giv eyou one thing....least some one is doing it whatever the reason....I wouldn't mind paying to go to space....soon as that lottery comes in... wink.gif

this topic is going off-topic

russia is going space commerical and america is whining about it jealous.

well, i see NOBODY in this freaking forum remembers the "Golden Rule" mad.gif

whats the golden rule ,no cold war flame wars?

I didn't start flaming they did those pricks

the golden rule goes back to the time when we were all just little inmature brats, and some of us still havent grown out of that stage. its the "treat others how you want to be treated rule" now lets all hold hands and sing camp fire songs

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Silencer @ Feb. 21 2002,23:21)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">whats the golden rule ,no cold war flame wars?

I didn't start flaming they did those pricks<span id='postcolor'>

*sigh* K Silencer, I gotta say something here, as a former Soviet citizen, (I'm really only half-russian but trust me I've lived there a good portion of my life, a large number of my family & many of my best friends are 100% Russian, so I think this entitles me to speak my opinion on the matter).

Man, you gotta cool off your over-zealousness a bit. You say something like "Wow someone is paying Russia 25 million to go into space, and this is the Second time! The economy is booming!" - Something that makes NO sense whatsoever - and then to top it off when someone with a level head points out that it makes no sense, you immediately loose your cool, claim that everyone is against you & Russia, & say the U.S. is jealous?? Like c'mon, the US makes what? 10 times that a day in used car sales?? Sorry bro, but I have to speak out because if the people reading this stuff think half the russians out there have the same sense of logic as yourself, I may just have to conceal my heritage wink.gif.

So here's a reality check: Yes, it hurts me too, but the Russian economy IS shit (Reason I'm not there anymore, and I'm fairly sure that you aren't there anymore either, most likely because of the same reason). I'm no longer a communist but to be honest I feel somewhat sorry that the USSR broke up the way it did, because it used to be a much more beautiful country than it is today. And yes, I hope Russia rebuilds it's economy as I'm sure you do, and which is why you're posting these topics, but honestly, going around every forum screaming "The Americans are flaming me because I'm Russian and they hate Russia!" only makes you look foolish.

First of all the 25 million goes to the russian spaceprogram so it can't be the russian economy booming, but the russian spaceprograms economy.

Secondly I ain't american, i'm Danish

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (madmike @ Feb. 21 2002,23:47)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">ging gang gooly googly googly ging gang go<span id='postcolor'>

confused.gif

is that some kind of kiddy song?

blah omg..

happens everytime on every forum...

Yo silencer... get a life! There is more to do then praise the USSR..

And for some other ppl on this forum. Ya. The USSR is poor but there walk alot of smart guys arround there.. technology could equal US when provided enough resources..

So ffs dont be so #### nationalistic. I'm dutch, but i dont give a pi$$ what other ppl think about my country, its about how i like it.

ya know all this racism is getting ridiculous! i dont know much, but i know that chicken is good and if everybody had some chicken we'd be all happy as pie