Sign in to follow this  
Blackbuck

Jehran Debate - OFP Version

newflaguf3.jpg

First a little introduction. the Jehran debate is a sort of government simulation that was started some time ago by Bowery Baker who is sadly no longer part of the debate due to his own reasons... Anyway the debate centres itself around the fictitious Island of Jehra which is quite a large Island / Island chain with a population comparable to the UK at least in the theoretical part. There are at the moment 8 members in the debate.

--------------------------------------------------------------

I am the person who is in charge of all things to do with the army and associated Special Forces.

Blackscorpion is in charge of the Air force and it's associated Special Forces / infantry.

Red Tiger is in charge of the Navy and it's associated Special Forces / infantry.

Gunslinger is in charge of the indegenous automotive and aviation works (AXX) and comes up with designs for vehicles we could model.

Jynx is our science minister and sorts out well sciency things which may or may not affect the in game side of things.

JW is our minister of finance again we'll see if this affects the in game side of things.

Rellikki is one of our addon makers amongst us we all have some editing and creation skills some more than others.

and finaly D@VE our "Generalissimo" and self appointed emperor...

The MOD / Addon side of things is also quite important to the debate.

We are hopefully going to release in the future several addons for the differing military branches, civvy cars and civvys and maybe an island representing a small part of Jehra.

At the moment we have lots of ideas and a few internal betas for soldiers and what not but as you can guess this is quite an extensive project and we need your help. If you can help us in any way in either the MOD or the Theory side of the debate please get in contact with us in this thread, the OFP thread or by PM to me.

We'd be grateful if you register on our official forums here. and leave us some feedback.

In the coming weeks I hope to show some progress on the addon front so please stay tuned smile_o.gif

Note Dwarden gave me the go ahead for 2 threads as this will most likely end up as 2 different mods with differing bugs etc. So discuss the OFP bits and pieces here not in the ArmA thread please.

Good to hear the OFP was not dumped for ARMA, I'm still making stuff for it myself. So even better.

In a very limited scale I must say... we never really got around making the addons, although quite a few ideas were drawn up (mainly the economics and military layout and mil equipment), worked upon, tried and some stuff was even completed, although at a very, very minor scale. It's been pretty much dead for more than a while now but there's a slight chance of resurrection maybe... dunno. I am a tad drunk atm so not the best person to comment I guess despite being one of the more active members associated.

if i had creating skills eg:-making units,changing stuff from existing units,weapons.i'd join up.

i found the forum thread on ofp.info

so i was just asking dis all..there was some good idea's aswell as i change of having americans fight russians,americans fight insurgents of some kind.

(edit spelling)