Sign in to follow this  
Silencer

W00t i wanna play russian!

can you play as a russian on the campign on the new expansion resistance?or there going to two camp..?

ah dammit soo the expansion going to just another anti-russia expansion?

oh well I better wait for the next expansion after that...

Silencer: I agree. It's nice to kick some american ass once in a while. For starters, it's a break from the routine from any other games around. Then it also feels good when you come to think about Dresden, Korea, Vietnam, etc. etc.

Yea, it's nice to kick some americans too, but the same goes for Russia. Anyway. You'll be resistance not american or russian here. Russians will still be your enemies, but you'll be able to use american and Russian vehicles, though.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (NEO [PZ] @ Feb. 21 2002,21:50)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">When is this expansion being released?<span id='postcolor'>

July 2002

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Antichrist @ Feb. 21 2002,22:02)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I'm pretty sure it was in June!!

hmm........<span id='postcolor'>

Yes, it should be June, but i think it'll be out in july.

it's not fun shooting my friends...

you america don't really understand that becuase all the games you play you always as a american killing the russians.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Silencer @ Feb. 21 2002,22:06)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">it's not fun shooting my friends...

you america don't really understand that becuase all the games you play you always as a american killing the russians.<span id='postcolor'>

Make your own missions or campaigns. tounge.gif

There's only Red Hammer for russinans outside and there's a few mods and campaigns in develop.

What's a big deal anyway.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Silencer @ Feb. 21 2002,23:06)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">it's not fun shooting my friends...

you america don't really understand that becuase all the games you play you always as a american killing the russians.<span id='postcolor'>

Cry me a river while your at it.