Sign in to follow this  
AimPoint

Weapons Desert Reskin

Hi folks

here my first weapons reskin,I will add the M24 too.

btw I have a little config problem,If someone want help me drop a PM,so I can release the pack soon.

hope you like smile_o.gif

M4SD_D.jpg

M4_M203_D.jpg

M249_D.jpg

M4_SPR_D.jpg

M107_D.jpg

You should add the acog as it will only require the scope and the rest is the same...

Looks brilliant smile_o.gif by far the best desert weap-reskin yet.

Woooooooow perfect reskin. {lz sombady with the knowlig help him finish this reskin. Just great work. I hope sombady will help soon and u relis this iven sunner.

Keep up the good work.

very, very nice! smile_o.gif

It would round up nicely if you edited the _smdi and maybe the _nohq files too :P

It would round up nicely if you edited the _smdi and maybe the _nohq files too :P

I agree, thats the only thing holding these back from being perfect. Otherwize great job

I agree, thats the only thing holding these back from being perfect. Otherwize great job

Hi guys..really thanks all smile_o.gif

I think for nohq files there no problem,about smdi I tried to edit one for remove the shine effect,but I didn't notice any difference ingame..suggestions are wellcome!!

Awesome job, Aimpoint. thumbs-up.gif Looking forward to the release. biggrin_o.gifwink_o.gif

hey aimpoint, afaik, when it comes to "_smdi" files, you just want to edit the GREEN channel.

white is bright, black is matt. :P

speclarmaptestry2.gif

example i did for a desert m4 (not to be released)

m4ny3.jpg

the m203 part came through nicely but the actual texturing was a...cut corner job smile_o.gif

Im sure your stuff will look awsome biggrin_o.gif

The dustcover wouldnt be sprayed, as you would close it before you spray to prevent paint from getting into the receiver insides.

As such, the receiver dust cover should have the regular colors.

Hi guys..sorry for lack of news..I take some day of vacation!!

Thank you Harry, I have to try as you say smile_o.gif

@Jahve

Ok I take a note about that,thank you :P

stay tuned!

The dustcover wouldnt be sprayed, as you would close it before you spray to prevent paint from getting into the receiver insides.

yup, the post i made was with an earlier ver of the spec map and _co map wink_o.gif (very quick and crap reskin job :P)

Lets get some updates mate lol smile_o.gif

Mine was sprayed. I took it off after and did the other side seperate. I've seen others that did the same, also seen many that weren't. It's a little unorthodox but I just wanted to let you know it has been done before. In general though, I'd imagine most people don't bother to do as I did.