Sign in to follow this  
PVT.Killer1

Anyone working on Iraqi Insurgents??

Hello. Is there anyone working on Iraqi Insurgents? I know the tools won't let you make much changes but I saw people can port addons from OFP into ARMA. Will it be possible for someone to port an Insurgent into ARMA? Could anybody tell me how to do it? Could someone port the Insurgents from VBS2 into ARMA? Is anyone working on an Insurgent addon?

Also I saw you can import addons from OFP into ARMA through the SLX people. Any way I can take an Insurgent and port it? Is there any instructions??

Also if I would find out... how to do it. Does anyone have Insurgents from OFP and will give me permission to port them?

You can't port old addons, old models have different skeleton for animations. Best thing is to do it from scratch again. smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Well, Solus ported in the SLX people, so why cant this be done?

wow_o.gif Ok, wasn't aware of this thanks. smile_o.gif

Well, Solus ported in the SLX people, so why cant this be done?

you mean something like this

mask02.jpg

mask01.jpg

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e215/djfrogstar/BETA_073.jpg

this is something i started, spent about 5 minutes trying to put it on the slx people to see if it would work... I saw it did, and then stopped working on it, save it for later when i have more time to add mag pouches and backpack with rpg7 rounds

also have a 3 hole mask which i wanted to add in.... thing is the tools are something that would let me put the keffeyeh on a better suited unit. I guess a skinny insurgent is also possible... im hoping the mag pouch will supress the breasts a bit.

those look cool, is it possible to do the same to civilians? just put a headwrap on them?

anyway that skin you made looks badass, the one with the black and white headwrap thing. If these turn out to look good, can you make a replacement mod for SLA or RACS?

when the tools come out and a refrence model i will release this thing asap...until then its on the backburner

those look cool, is it possible to do the same to civilians? just put a headwrap on them?

Yeah. Is there anyway to get the civilians in game to have head wraps and Muslim faces?

...im  hoping the mag pouch will supress the breasts a bit.

Candidate for the most bizarre expression on the forum so far. rofl.gif

The current models for civilians (from ArmA) can't be changed easily, only retextured.

Hi guys, whats happened to djfrogstar? all his Iraq models and reskins posts have been closed and his account.

anyone know why this is?